_

Yshatar Anshar El's Discussions (3,124)

Discussions Replied To (2300) Replies What's New?

"This an actual pick up truck I saw in my area. And I shit you not he was a red-blood…"

Yshatar Anshar El replied Sep 1, 2017 to Tired of seeing racism online? Just put a #trumponit

58 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

"Attention ISN will not close! Hello all... I can't begin to thank you all for your l…"

Yshatar Anshar El replied Sep 1, 2017 to ISN closing down?

176 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by TreeTops

"You are so correct!!...Honestly the response has been overwhelming. There is so much…"

Yshatar Anshar El replied Aug 31, 2017 to ISN closing down?

176 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by TreeTops

"Thank you O:-) "

Yshatar Anshar El replied Aug 30, 2017 to ISN closing down?

176 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by TreeTops

"Incredible I love bumble bees!! And thank you for the energy. Your work looks to be…"

176 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by TreeTops

"Thank you. Beautiful message :-) "

176 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by TreeTops

"Here is the reason I was considering closing ISN... The reason behind closing ISN i…"

176 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by TreeTops

"Jelly. Play nice! Your opinion is valid too but pls do not attack others. I don't wa…"

Yshatar Anshar El replied Aug 2, 2017 to Higher vibration is not equal to better and demon can have as high vibration as angel

86 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

"I deeply apologize for any hatred towards reptilian energy on this website...it is A…"

Yshatar Anshar El replied Jun 27, 2017 to The Persecution of Reptilians By Those Who Claim to Be Against Racism

75 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by positiveevitisop

"Jeff Jones has left ISN...he wasn't removed. Wish him well on his journey. "

Yshatar Anshar El replied May 26, 2016 to Concern over the Steven Greer email from Starseeds...

7 May 26, 2016
Reply by Yshatar Anshar El

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion PRIOR TO PATRIARCHY. HONOURING KEMET, SEX, AND SEXUALITY.
"All the Feminine archetypes embody the Goddess Energy. Nebthet, to my understanding guards the…"
33 minutes ago
Suzanne commented on Jolan's video
Thumbnail

Cymatics / Binaural beats- (432 Hz)

"Very informative! thank you for that wonderful video"
38 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Atlantis ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Here's some info about Plato's story, Silent Silver Moon Owl: The original story of the…"
38 minutes ago
Suzanne loved Jolan's video
39 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted videos
53 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted discussions
54 minutes ago
Leppender commented on Asar Ciakar's blog post Abrahamic religions says that most humans on Earth are not humans
"I've noticed this connection. Mesopotamia, Summer and Canaan were all in the same geographical…"
1 hour ago
Aishwarya Isabella is now friends with Ayush Dixit and Alexis
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service