_

With My Own Two Hands | Song Around The World | ATD Fourth World | Playing For Change

Ben Harper cover by Playing For Change: We are thrilled to release our latest Song Around The World, “With My Own Two Hands,” by Ben Harper, part of a partnership with the international anti-povert...

Comment by Katrin Chrysaphis on October 10, 2017 at 7:02pm

Yeah agreed Jedi. I especially love Chris Pierce's voice (War and Pierce 0.51)

Comment by Jedirealism 2.0 on October 9, 2017 at 9:21pm

All around great vid!!

Comment by Katrin Chrysaphis on October 9, 2017 at 8:26pm

Me too TW. If I had my life as a musician I would want to be in 'Playing For Change' mainly for that reason and because they support humanitarian issues.

Comment by Turquoise Water on October 9, 2017 at 7:21pm

I love World Global Musical collaborations!

Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion DO BEINGS LIVE INSIDE OUR AND OTHER PLANETS, RATHER THAN ON THEM?
"can I spell out yippeeeeeeeeeeeee? I think I just did. LOL. I do agree, and think it is over for…"
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. and Helen Mohlin are now friends
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted a video

Sophia Stewart 2017 The Matrix 4 and "The Third Eye" (1 of 2)

http://www.xthematrix.com/matrix - Sophia Stewart 2017 at a closed event at the Los Angeles Studio Center, talks about "The Matrix 4", "The Terminator" movie...
Glowing Goddess updated their profile
Commander Melvin M. Lusterio posted a status
"The triumph of life is the triumph of goodness! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)"
Rolf Lagercrantz posted a discussion

Prioritize is important!

I wonder what light workers are now doing as preparation?They say: Love is all now because nothing…See More
adeomus replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"lol...i agree...i don't think it was Atlantis...i don't know why people insist on trying…"
Helen Mohlin replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion THE ASTRAL PLANES ARE ILLUSION, AND MAYA, NOT TRUE SPIRITUAL POWER.
"Definitely agree, it's old atlantean knowledge. It's fine, to hang in the astral but you…"