SSOS (Space Seraph Olympia Symphony)

To me, this video is a good example of what can happen when you just "go with the flow".

María Sánchez replied to María Sánchez's discussion Nice experience with Arcturians
"No need to destroy consciousness to reach the unconscious.I think it is a slow process that occurs…"
11 seconds ago
deep blue ocean replied to deep blue ocean's discussion Some clarification about what is in store for 2015
"Have no fear. The things that are happening now have to happen and must not be interfered with. You…"
Seraphim Angel replied to María Sánchez's discussion Nice experience with Arcturians
"do u know how can i destroy my consciousness . i feel like i am surpressing something and i want to…"
Sourav Terran loved GoldWing's discussion Beyond tired of the 'oh those damned humans' talk!!
"Yes, try, and when you remember something tell me... "
Angela replied to Nikolaj (Yellow Cosmic Sun)'s discussion As the duality becomes even more and manifest Dual a strong center is needed
"good to see i'm not the only one concerned with the state of things right now. if i lived in…"
"My thoughts where probably manipulated as i always work acording my intuition thus my gut feeling…"
Angela replied to deep blue ocean's discussion Some clarification about what is in store for 2015
"staying in balance is hard when the whole world seems to have gone insane!!! :( i do have fear! not…"

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.