For a while know I was thinking if I should share this dream I had a couple of years ago. I’m not sure what it is about, but I would love your help figuring it out. Thanks

 

        I was around 11-13 years old. I was sleeping in my room at the time and it was the same setting in my dream. All of a sudden  the setting changed, there was a reptilian being was in my room on my bed. His/her left arm was around my neck and I was struggling to get out from his/her arms. But the being was so much bigger and stronger than I was so I couldn’t escape. I remember from memory looking down seeing my legs and his/her leg reached almost to the front of the bed. So then the reptile being started moving its left hand towards the center of my face. That’s when I started getting really scared, so I was backing up trying to move my head away, but remember his/her arm was around my neck so it was hard. Then there was a glowing light coming from his/her pointer finger, heading towards my face. I couldn’t do anything else. The light from his finger touched my third eye, and that’s when I woke up. I shoot out my bed and ran to my mother’s room.

 

Does anyone know what this dream could mean? I think he/she could be a guide, I really don’t know. I never saw his/her face just the body

Tags: dream, reptile

Views: 145

Replies to This Discussion

I think that being was opening up your third eye fully. Reptilians are really strong, even their little cousins here on Earth. :)

Thank you the Egyptian:)

The Egyptian said:

I think that being was opening up your third eye fully. Reptilians are really strong, even their little cousins here on Earth. :)

No problem! :)

Savannah Jackson said:

Thank you the Egyptian:)

The Egyptian said:

I think that being was opening up your third eye fully. Reptilians are really strong, even their little cousins here on Earth. :)

I kindof got the feeling of this being is a guide as well, and I thought of opening your third eye.

Love and Light - Kata

I'm bothered by this dream. Loving good and caring people or beings don't hold you down against your will and scare you. Then do a thing which you have not agreed to in advance.
======================================

I tend to agree with John MacKechnie. I can see how it could be a guide, but it might be the wrong guide, a negative guide opening up your third eye, hoping that you intend to use it on other humans. If the being was holding you so harshly it might not be a good thing that he came to you, but if you were not scared of the being or his intentions and he explained everything and asked you for permission... that wouldn't sound like a reptilian. I think that you should always guard yourself against dreams like this, for there was an energy leaching reptilian soul stuck on the land that my old house was built upon in Arizona, or something of that nature, and he loved to feed off of fear. Please do not take this as a means to frighten you, but I will not assume either way because I do not live in your body and only YOU can interpret and decide what this visitation meant, if it was indeed real. I will not claim that all reptilians are evil, so I will leave you with the idea that he was just really trying to open you up and get your attention. Wish you much luck, love and light, young sister! Any dreams since?

-Shelby

Not all reptilians are malevolent. I recently met one from the GFL and he wasnt all mean or anything, and my best friend was a reptilian. XD

With respect. Bad people/beings can be nice if it suits them in the moment?

Yes! Or Their Grey Minions!!

John MacKechnie said:

I'm bothered by this dream. Loving good and caring people or beings don't hold you down against your will and scare you. Then do a thing which you have not agreed to in advance.
======================================

Hahaha, but this wasn't a little grey it was a large reptilian:)

Denis Buckley-Rothwell said:

Yes! Or Their Grey Minions!!

John MacKechnie said:

I'm bothered by this dream. Loving good and caring people or beings don't hold you down against your will and scare you. Then do a thing which you have not agreed to in advance.
======================================


I wanna spar with that cool giant scaley guy. I know I would have my ass handed to me, but it would be fun! :D
Savannah Jackson said:

Hahaha, but this wasn't a little grey it was a large reptilian:)

Denis Buckley-Rothwell said:

Yes! Or Their Grey Minions!!

John MacKechnie said:

I'm bothered by this dream. Loving good and caring people or beings don't hold you down against your will and scare you. Then do a thing which you have not agreed to in advance.
======================================

There are tactics and strategy's involved. For your protection. They are dangerous for you if successful.

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service