_

Sivananda daily reading - Analects of Sivananda 11 jan-2018

Analects of Sivananda

Solitude is the soul's best friend. Silence is better than argument. He is really blessed who can suit his temper to any circumstances. Grief destroys strength, health, intellect and wisdom. Conquer grief through discrimination, enquiry, and the meditation on the Atman (Self).
Worry is a waste. Avoid it. Rather sing, pray, meditate, enquire, cogitate and discriminate. Dive into the Bhagavad Gita. You will become fearless. You will rise above all worries.

Idleness is the enemy of peace of the soul. Stop complaining. Be thankful that there is a perfect law of health to which everyone has access. Obey that law and be happy. Practise asanas - especially siddhasana, sarvangasana and sirshasana this will enable you to get control over the vital energy. If your mind is cool and your heart is full, then the entire world will be cool too.

Replace doubt, despair and hate, with faith, hope and love. Have plenty of commonsense. Think quickly and carry out your decisions resolutely in times of emergency. Change is painful but ever needful. God chooses the meek and the innocent to achieve his will.

Many talk like philosophers and sages - but they live like fools. Veil after veil has to be lifted. The illusions of life are to be torn away before life divine can be attained.

Life is a perpetual struggle. It is a perpetual dying until you are face to face with God. Man is verily the sacrifice. Nature is the ladder on which we climb up to the Lord. Do not have a sad face - you will affect others.
Be cheerful always. Rejoice. Radiate joy and cheer. Radiate health and light. Let your eyes ever shine with the light of supreme love. The reality of love-tears is not in the eyes but in the heart of love.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Ads

What's New?

Dean replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"Lol jelly you only fooling yourself. As i said in my previous comment. ;)"
6 minutes ago
Chris deRoux replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"May I have a reading Please?Will I be with who Im supposed to be with soon?Thanks"
33 minutes ago
Venice updated their profile
34 minutes ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
34 minutes ago
Jess replied to Jess's discussion What is this called?
1 hour ago
Jess posted a discussion

What is this called?

For the life of me I can't remember the name of this ancient pyramid. I screenshot this from a…See More
1 hour ago
Dean replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"lol dont mind what jelly says, he lives in his own little world:) i wouldnt take anything he says…"
1 hour ago
jeeva replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"May I have a reading please? Anything that comes through..don't have a specific…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service