I was wondering if someone could help me with a slight situation i've been having for the past little bit. I am trying to research it myself but for some reason I can't do anything without a name..
I found out that I have 6 demons around me, one wants my soul and I can't get names of any of them. I have saged my area so many times that it's ridiculous. I was wondering if anyone knew any way to draw them out so I can see exactly what I'm facing.

Tags: demons, spirits

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im sry that you have to endure this.
sadly i cant help you, the only thing i knew is sageing the area, but this seems not helping you :(

Hello,

This must be very difficult for you. While sageing (smudging) and area helps for some spirits it might not help with your demons.

You need to trace back when these demons attached to you. Usually some form of trauma will allow a demon to attach.

The best thing you can do right now is meditate. Learn how to shield yourself and ground yourself.

Nature also helps demons. Demons cannot reside in nature, they are only reside within human landscapes. Go by a river and meditate.

Good luck.

Hi, If you do have demons, then they will work through your Shadow of the ego, also called the emotional Pain Body. Here is some information on this...

http://www.detoxifynow.com/et_pain_body.html

http://www.oprah.com/own-a-new-earth/awakening-exercise-dissolving-...


http://www.mazzastick.com/being-possessed-by-a-negative-entity-demo...

The easiest way to be free of any entities is to raise your frequency above them. In energy work the best things I have found for clearing critters is the Violet Flame and the thing that was the strongest was the Blood of Jesus. If you bathe energetically in these it should clear and clean anything. You may need to do this several times over a few days. Also clean your house and bed with these to raise the frequency. I found that spiritual art on my walls helps to keep the energy in my house clear.

First I feel your ancestors have a phobia of demons

Second I feel you have accepted others misinterpretations

Third I feel your spirit and the other personalities of other times are slipping into your reality because of your inner investigations the previously non conscious aspects are coming towards your conscious awareness and vice versa.

Fourth would be a spirit attachment of a child you never bore that never got born that you wanted to have come to life, but it did not so you tried to hold on to the idea that it will one day come in another form

Fifth I feel that you don't like change so much, so for any of the above to change to what you want you will need to accept the speed of the planet/universe and that an inherent quality is change.

So we just delete the cumulative effect of everything to 0 minus infinity and these things won't bother you again.

So when or where did the demons come from? Is it something you did that drew them to you? For protection a pillar of white or golden light around you can help. See it coming from above and washing over and through you and out your feet and anchored into the Earth. Even better if you you visualize the white or golden light is a drawing transport to the light. The demons would be stuck if they were pulled into the light and gone forever if you can manage it. This is one principal used for Earth bound spirits.

Good luck.. Dave

Also, do you have any pets? A familiar is a powerful ally. In this world and the next.
BOOOOM!! Mic explodes! :)


Jørgen said:

First I feel your ancestors have a phobia of demons

Second I feel you have accepted others misinterpretations

Third I feel your spirit and the other personalities of other times are slipping into your reality because of your inner investigations the previously non conscious aspects are coming towards your conscious awareness and vice versa.

Fourth would be a spirit attachment of a child you never bore that never got born that you wanted to have come to life, but it did not so you tried to hold on to the idea that it will one day come in another form

Fifth I feel that you don't like change so much, so for any of the above to change to what you want you will need to accept the speed of the planet/universe and that an inherent quality is change.

So we just delete the cumulative effect of everything to 0 minus infinity and these things won't bother you again.



Jedirealism 2.0 said:
BOOOOM!! Mic explodes! :)


Jørgen said:

First I feel your ancestors have a phobia of demons

Second I feel you have accepted others misinterpretations

Third I feel your spirit and the other personalities of other times are slipping into your reality because of your inner investigations the previously non conscious aspects are coming towards your conscious awareness and vice versa.

Fourth would be a spirit attachment of a child you never bore that never got born that you wanted to have come to life, but it did not so you tried to hold on to the idea that it will one day come in another form

Fifth I feel that you don't like change so much, so for any of the above to change to what you want you will need to accept the speed of the planet/universe and that an inherent quality is change.

So we just delete the cumulative effect of everything to 0 minus infinity and these things won't bother you again.


How do I "delete" the cumulative energy?


Jennifer Rae said:


Jedirealism 2.0 said:
BOOOOM!! Mic explodes! :)


Jørgen said:

First I feel your ancestors have a phobia of demons

Second I feel you have accepted others misinterpretations

Third I feel your spirit and the other personalities of other times are slipping into your reality because of your inner investigations the previously non conscious aspects are coming towards your conscious awareness and vice versa.

Fourth would be a spirit attachment of a child you never bore that never got born that you wanted to have come to life, but it did not so you tried to hold on to the idea that it will one day come in another form

Fifth I feel that you don't like change so much, so for any of the above to change to what you want you will need to accept the speed of the planet/universe and that an inherent quality is change.

So we just delete the cumulative effect of everything to 0 minus infinity and these things won't bother you again.


How do I "delete" the cumulative energy?

He actually did that for you (deleted the cumulative energy). Now it would be good to feel if your situation has changed or feels any different.
Do this. Register at a poker site. Not put any money. Just play free tournaments, so-called freerolls . You maybe think it sounds crazy so far but here is the genius thing that's about to change my life at present time: you just "spam" the chat with positive messages, first of all "God bless you." and "you matter", and with BIG LETTERS too, and tooooo many hearts <3 BECAUSE POKER SITES HAS THE WORLDS MOST DEPRESSED PEOPLE! And then you will get an ocean of positive karma in your face very fast! Particularly GOOD DREAMS <3 I see that you are a girl but that's even better I think, when people feel the contrast, sitting there depressed playing poker and they suddenly see all this messages <3 the demons will not stand that, and leave.
You need to do some kind of numerological divination to get their names. If they are so strongly attached to you it's a matter of cleansing your own chakras and aura. Hyssop is the herb most often used to banish tarterian overlords. the ritual is called the adoration at the bath. Also the bornless ritual or 'congressum cum daemon'. Is for invoking your guardian angel. Or 'higher self'. Once you've completed these rituals you will be powerful enough to banish them. Just be aware that these spirits are old and wiley, they command respect. Anything less could be very dangerous.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Klara posted a status
"Thank you, Steve"
19 minutes ago
Profile IconExo News

Pt 2 – Covert Recruitment into Space Marines “20 and Back” Program

On June 1, 1978, during the second day of bootcamp for the U.S. Marine Corps, Michael Christopher… See More
24 minutes ago
Profile IconExo News

Video – Illegal Military Research and Development in Antarctica!

Video interview featuring Dr Michael Salla into illegal research and development under the… See More
25 minutes ago
B3aut1fuldr3am3r updated their profile
37 minutes ago
Jason P loved Jason P's profile
57 minutes ago
Midrash posted photos
1 hour ago
Profile IconExo News

Steven Spielberg Believes “We’re Not Alone in the Universe” and Used to Look for UFOs

by Aodhan Gregory October 11, 2017 (mirror.co.uk) • A Special Edition of the film Close Encounters… See More
3 hours ago
Joshua posted videos
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Raven
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Klara
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
4 hours ago
Stephen Corbett loved Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani's video
5 hours ago
Altheya replied to Awakened Rabbit's discussion Free distance energy healing
"Thank you very much ♥"
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service