Hello

Health and healing readings channeling archangel raphael. Specific about physical. health.

This should be fun.

If you want a reading comment below.

Shanti Joy

Views: 2172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Emily

For your health archangel Raphael says that right now you would benefit from fresh air. If you are smoking atop, keep the windows open while you sleep. Don't use chemicals for cleaning like sprays and so on. Take walks outside also is good.

Also the qualities of your relationship is very important for your wellbeing. Make sure your relationships are balanced and that the people you engage with don't throw their negativity onto you, also work try and balance the interactions so that you don't let just anyone into your space. Keep yourself with people that lift you up and inspire you.

Shanti Joy

I would love a reading. Thanks!

Hey Violet

You are encouraged to work with energy healing yourself. You have a skill for energy healing. Ask Rapahel to help you find in what way you best can use your gifts.

Shanti Joy

Wow Joy! Thanks for doing this one aswell!

If you need more practise , I can use some help :)

Thanks again, I love these. Best of luck to you <3

Hey Kjell

For your health archangel Raphael says you need to work on two qualities,

Faith
And humor

You ask for help but also you have some worries. This tendency to worry creates a heavy energy around you that makes it hard to attract the best possible outcomes to your problems and challenges.

Restore faith trough prayer and make sure your heart gets connected.
Humor and laughter breakes the heavy energy and opens up to creative energy.

This will reconnect you to your inner child's imagination and invite miracles into your life as a natural consequence.

Shanti Joy

Thank you so much Joy <3

I always love your readings ^^

Hey Joy, if it`s not too much trouble, I`d like a health reading please

Hey

Archangel Raphael says you lymphatic system needs some attendance. Drink more water, good quality pure water and get a massage or find some way to give it to yourself. This will give you more energy and help release what emotions and things you might pick up from others.

Shanti Joy
You're readings are always pleasant. Ill have one please.
Hey

Your message is to check your diet. You should avoid allergens, this means both in food and chemical perfumes as in deodorants and washing and cleaning detergents etc. no tolerance to chemicals.

When it comes to food no gluten milk or sugar for you.
It would be good for you to make an investigation on how your body reacts to certain foods. Even though allergy is not the same as intolerance which is perhaps the better term but still the immune system is reacting. Ask your body for a message. It will tell you. Even though now it has been conditioned to certain foods. This would greatly benefit your energy levels and concentration. If you are unsure what your body is trying to tell you. Eat a clean diet of just veggies and fruits for a week then slowly introduce these red foods like milk, gluten, sugar, soy, beans, eggs ,fish and so that are common allergens. Test your pulse after you eat and see wether the pulse increases or not. A pulse increase with more then 10 beats per minute compared to resting pulse means your body is reacting.
Or of this is hard consult a nutritionist.

Shanti Joy
Hey Nephri

You need to check your diet. Exercise and take d-vitamin supplements.

This will increase your energy level and ease the depressive mood.

It is not so much a problem on the level of mind or psyche as it is a neglect on the physical level and lack of knowledge concerning how to live in harmony in the physical world. You need to take of your physical body.

Shanti Joy

Hi Joy, 
I'd love to have a reading. Thank you!

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service