Hello

Health and healing readings channeling archangel raphael. Specific about physical. health.

This should be fun.

If you want a reading comment below.

Shanti Joy

Views: 2279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're readings are always pleasant. Ill have one please.

Thank you so much Joy <3

I always love your readings ^^

Hi Joy, 
I'd love to have a reading. Thank you!

Hey

Your message is to check your diet. You should avoid allergens, this means both in food and chemical perfumes as in deodorants and washing and cleaning detergents etc. no tolerance to chemicals.

When it comes to food no gluten milk or sugar for you.
It would be good for you to make an investigation on how your body reacts to certain foods. Even though allergy is not the same as intolerance which is perhaps the better term but still the immune system is reacting. Ask your body for a message. It will tell you. Even though now it has been conditioned to certain foods. This would greatly benefit your energy levels and concentration. If you are unsure what your body is trying to tell you. Eat a clean diet of just veggies and fruits for a week then slowly introduce these red foods like milk, gluten, sugar, soy, beans, eggs ,fish and so that are common allergens. Test your pulse after you eat and see wether the pulse increases or not. A pulse increase with more then 10 beats per minute compared to resting pulse means your body is reacting.
Or of this is hard consult a nutritionist.

Shanti Joy
Hey Nephri

You need to check your diet. Exercise and take d-vitamin supplements.

This will increase your energy level and ease the depressive mood.

It is not so much a problem on the level of mind or psyche as it is a neglect on the physical level and lack of knowledge concerning how to live in harmony in the physical world. You need to take of your physical body.

Shanti Joy
Hey Amanda

To improve your health you should look I to how you can improve your diet. Even though I you are not sick. You can get more energy and wellbeing In your life. This is as your choice. It is about how good you wish to feel.

If you wish to work on your diet look specially at
How can I Improve my digestion
Micronutrients
Heal the fool by praying and sending loving energy into the food before you eat.

Shanti Joy

Can I have one? I wonder what Archangel Raphael sees as the priority for me now.

I'd love a reading Shanti Joy :) Thank you

Thanks Joy (:

Hi,

I really would love to have one reading <3 Thanks so much! With love and blessings, Gabrielle

Hi Joy

Can I get a reading?

Thanks, Dan.

Hey Musihu

You are Adviced to take a look at your stress levels. Easy does it. You need gentleness and calm and nurturing energies. Yoga would do you very good. You need to allow yourself to be more like water. More flowing. Take a step back at everything you do. Lower your ambition level.

Shanti Joy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Mark Fragola replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"There is an astrological alignment happening on the 23rd. One that almost never happens."
7 minutes ago
Mark Fragola posted discussions
12 minutes ago
Stephen Peppin updated their profile
26 minutes ago
Iulia replied to Jelly's discussion Looking for friend that like TedTalks and no spiritual b.s.
"JP Sears has a fun TED Talk. :)"
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Mark Fragola's discussion Starseed community and support
"Look on places like Meetup.com for like-minded groups, or create one yourself in your area. :)…"
1 hour ago
Dean replied to Jer ✌'s discussion What happened to humanity? ☣☣☣
"The original SIN is the idea that man can exist as a separate from everything else..this happened…"
1 hour ago
Dean loved ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧'s video
2 hours ago
Karhursa replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thanks for the reading! :)"
2 hours ago
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"He's Japanese."
2 hours ago
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"NUmerologically it is just a number representing chromosomes.....it is the other side of death to…"
2 hours ago
Johanneke posted a status
"without make-up I even look like an alien :p #andromedan"
2 hours ago
Johanneke replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thank you so much! I am currently remembering I was told this is my only incarnation here on earth…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service