_

All Discussions Tagged 'vibration' (28)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Experiment: does anyone have access to a 3D printer?

So I recently swore an oath to find some way for us starseeds to go home, and I did not make this vow lightly.  According to more than one…

Started by Leppender

10 Jun 1
Reply by Leppender

Starseed participant breeds and specific purposes for selection.

So I had a really good post formed, all complete, and of course this site fails when I try to post it, causing me to loose everything I had…

Started by Arcturio

31 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Awaken To Spirit

Chakra colors

We hear a lot about earth's frequency elevating... assuming that's true, how can the chakras STAY the same colors.....?  Wouldn't it make s…

Started by Alou

16 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Alou

I adress all of us

Hello :). May I share a brief thought of mine? I dont want to sound rude. Actually I am very concerned. Honestly, I dont think ascension ha…

Started by Alxndr

10 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by caroline

How to Raise Your Frequency and Contact Star Beings

Thoughts that vibrate at a higher level are likely to be strong, positive and healthy thoughts, whereas thoughts that vibrate at a low leve…

Started by ann

43 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Orion Warrior

Felt a burst of energy today and was almost floating today, anyone else?

There was this good feeling on my stomach, my body was vibrating and I was almost floating - maybe literally! - anyone else did too? And wh…

Started by ♥~Marta~♥

24 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by ♥~Marta~♥

I Felt Like There Was an Earthquake Happening in Myself

Good morning/afternoon/evening :-) I had an intense experience the other night, and I was wondering if anyone had ever felt this way before…

Started by Ethan

6 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Sara Kirsch

Strong Vibrational Sleep Paralysis. What Is The Cause Of It?

I've been experiencing sleep paralysis ever since, many involved being able to see negative entities trying to feed off of me. Now that…

Started by ArhyLis

13 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Pedronev

11 hidden ways in raising your vibrational frequency!

Maintaining a high frequency is Bliss, Joy, Enlightenment. Here are a few quick and simple things you can pay more attention to in your li…

Started by Cody Singh

5 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Emeralda

Ultimate Positivity Hypnosis - A deep and powerful journey to vibrational alignment

Some may already know that one of my "hats" is a Clinical  Hypnotherapist.   I spent some time in the past creating hypnotherapy recordin…

Started by Sareyan Nirvelli

0 Mar 23, 2014

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Christopher smith loved ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄'s group Fairies & Elves*
4 minutes ago
Adonai loved Melanie Hachey's profile
9 minutes ago
Alexander Rodriguez replied to Christopher smith's discussion Pastlife regression
"Hi Chris, I've done multiple past life regressions and each has shed light for me to further…"
1 hour ago
JD left a comment for Kiki Bear
"Welcome Kiki Bear :) Great to gain a caring and sharing being. Beautiful Avatar Picture Namaste JD"
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen and JD are now friends
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"I agree, though I was asked Who are you? as well by a different one. That was actually the place…"
1 hour ago
JD replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Thanks for the interesting experience. And I would think deep down they will be the same answer."
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to Turquoise Water's discussion Lucifer in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I like the idea of calling them "entities." We're "entities" too! ;-) One…"
2 hours ago
JD posted a status
"Telling others how to live is a shunt to experience, Showing others being an example to others helps understand experience."
2 hours ago
Faith Baba posted photos
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water loved deer~tears's video
2 hours ago
Omnicentrist and Gil are now friends
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service