_

All Discussions Tagged 'solar' (34)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Northern Lights (poem)

Inspired by the northern lights seasonal return after more than four months of constant sunshine. Oh stars that light the dark of night onc…

Started by Leppender

0 Oct 11, 2017

The Great Infinite

I call our universe... the Great Infinite. The reason is evident in the name. The actual phenomena ongoing in our universe are of an infini…

Started by Zaikan

35 May 18, 2017
Reply by Toni

Getting asked "Where are you from?"

I would just like to share a story that happened to me over the weekend, mainly because the people on this site are the only ones I know t…

Started by TC175

69 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by LightnLove

Solar Roadways

Just found this project, this is really cool: http://paksc.org/video/documentaries/246-solar-roadways-the-prototype Anyone looking to volu…

Started by Jah Paris

1 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Enchanted Mermaid

Dancing improving solar plexus chakra?

I think it personally does, and it allows for energy to flow more freely between people.

Started by Al'rari Nereidia

6 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Al'rari Nereidia

Wake Up! Rise and Shine! Extended Spring Solstice STAR GATE Meditation by ASHTAR for the Next Two Weeks!

Wake Up! Rise and Shine! Extended Spring Solstice STAR GATE Meditation by ASHTAR for the Next Two Weeks! www.ashtarstrinity.sanandaseagles.…

Started by J'Tariah EnRaEl

0 Mar 19, 2014

3D and 5D Reality PREPAREDNESS

3D and 5D Reality PREPAREDNESS crystalai cosmicdolphinmagic.ning.comHOW do we combine the 3D reality that we think we see with the 5D reali…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

0 Aug 18, 2013

Weird Message During Relaxation

As I was doing a full body relaxation technique I suddenly got the image of a solar system. There were many planets orbiting around a sun..…

Started by Singing Aesephena

6 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Singing Aesephena

Info for Bio-dynamic off-grid friends...

Here's some news about Spinach and it's photo-voltaic properties.... Scientists have found a way to combine spinach’s photosynthetic prot…

Started by eyetrAeHoHa

0 Sep 15, 2012

Anyone out there having physical/emotional unexplained pains? Rh Negative Starseed wants to know!

Here's a discussion for all of us to munch on... I'm RH Negative blood type and I am pretty sure I'm a Starseed. I'm almost 100% sure I am…

Started by Melodee Lenz

36 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Hajar Nabiha Midbrød

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Elias replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"Very well written blog!!"
1 hour ago
Dean posted a video

Sadhguru - Extra Terrestrial Activity on Manasarovar Lake in Tibet

A little old video of Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, talking about Alien life activity in Manasarovar Lake in Tibet, and the possible connection to SHIVA.
1 hour ago
Plejaren Pyramids commented on Suzanne's photo
Thumbnail

Silly Groot

"yeah, that was a shitty situation. They did that by intend. They wanted to see how many people are…"
2 hours ago
Leppender replied to Plejaren Pyramids's discussion Discrimination of elogated skulls as 'nephilim'
"I would like to enhance your statement with the facts I've dug up over many years. The…"
2 hours ago
Plejaren Pyramids posted discussions
2 hours ago
Atylmo posted discussions
2 hours ago
Jolan posted a discussion

Page appearance question for CSS code savvies

Is there anyone of you guys who can tell me which CSS code is responsible for the text next to the…See More
3 hours ago
Tombe replied to Atylmo's discussion the blueray beings
"Describes me in just about every way. I choose a very dark mission to expose the light, Last year I…"
4 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service