_

All Discussions Tagged 'separation' (6)

Discussions Replies What's New?

understanding separation from your twin flame

Hello everyone! As many of my friends on here know I've been going through a crash course on twin flame relationships. I've learned very va…

Started by

79 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Nicholas Weightman

Help and/or advice needed

I know this is quite a common theme at this time, but I need to vent, and I don't have any people in my life right now that I feel able to…

Started by Ashangel

0 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Corey Short

Light Warrior!!! (Guardian) ( a firm description)

Please note: my firmness is only to show concern , and love for what we do . A firm foundation is required for this job.    It really pis…

Started by ζ Naos سهيل هدار

22 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Horus Bey Sage

No one to turn to, not even on Starseed Network?

When I first learned about the Starseed Network, I was very happy to discover that there were people a lot like myself. I was more excited…

Started by Stephanie Rowley

37 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Michael Doherty

How many of us do you suppose have the same "higher self"?

Higher selves and lower selves are interesting things. Did you know one "Higher Self" being can have multiple "lower selves" incarnate at t…

Started by

1 Jul 11, 2011

Are you suffering separation from home?

Here's a paragraph from Scott Mandelker's book, From Elsewhere, that struck a cord in me: It's not too wild to say that for some children,…

Started by Acyutãnanda

34 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by sally starseed

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Boaz Abel posted a status
"Maybe you guys are but I'm not. Here are 5 symptoms of being psychic. http://www.theemanata.com/5-symptoms-being-psychic/"
13 minutes ago
๖ค๓๖ii ง໐ຖ ๖lคck loved Plejaren Pyramids's discussion Lyra Alphabeth (real)
44 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a photo
51 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Oooo...some good ideas from you and also from the Pagans in the article. My dear husband (now…"
53 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Quetzalcoatl, Viracocha, and Kukulkan: The Ancient Anunnaki Gods that will return one day? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Many researchers believe that this being was actually Ningishzidda, a being also associated with…"
58 minutes ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Happy New Moon in Capricorn, everybody!"
1 hour ago
Isabella Yuki left a comment for The sun and moon
"I dont really know how to respond to the message directly that came with your request. Hence i…"
1 hour ago
Isabella Yuki and The sun and moon are now friends
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service