_

All Discussions Tagged 'science' (19)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Add "A": a poem written by a computer that was learning how to understand human speech.

[The following was originally written by my computer while I was reading the third tablet from "The Lost Book Of Enki" aloud. If it is an A…

Started by Leppender

5 Oct 16
Reply by Leppender

"I have a dream" - My Vision for the new world

How can I make a difference??  Im only little me! The following vision is just an idea, but an idea that has power, and is for everyone to…

Started by Sareyan Nirvelli

42 May 18
Reply by Toni

You can't see it, but humans actually glow with our own form of bioluminescence

http://www.sciencealert.com/you-can-t-see-it-but-humans-actually-glow-in-visible-light extract When you hear about bioluminescence, your mi…

Started by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

0 Nov 14, 2016

CERN - Do you think it is beneficial for us to run experiments like this or does CERN pose a health risk for the Earth or it's inhabitants.

Any information on CERN or if we should be conCERNed about what is going on in there (sorry, I know it's lame, but I do like a good pun). …

Started by Chadee

8 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Nordic Aviator

Evolution of Consciousness in Numerology Numbers

What is Numerology? What is behind this effective life-changing tool? Can numerology numbers help us describe evolution of consciousness?…

Started by Dimitriy Cherniavskyi

0 Oct 12, 2014

Bacteria that feeds off electrons, forms atoms and molecules for its body and shape.

What they don't realise that electrons are not exactly energy, but small subatomic particles like photons , but photons are smaller in size…

Started by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

0 Jul 17, 2014

Seeing the number 117, 711, 171 ect in EXCESSIVE amounts.

For the past few months I have been seeing the number patterns of 711, 117, and 171 (and any other 7 and 1 combination) excessively. And e…

Started by Julien

7 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Julien

FUNGAL NETWORKS!

I was watching a video about some of the oldest living organisms on the planet and one that really stuck out to me was Mycelia, it connects…

Started by Kevin Santana

8 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Nick

What is Love?

Love is diverse. Having many connotations it must be applied to context for the meaning of its use to be understood. Love is feelings caus…

Started by Bornbazie Flame

0 Jun 10, 2014

The perfect hugs!!!

Did you know that average hug lasts just 3 seconds?  According to various research studies, that 3 second window is pretty typical for m…

Started by Asar Ciakar

14 May 21, 2014
Reply by I.B

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Christopher smith loved ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄'s group Fairies & Elves*
3 minutes ago
Adonai loved Melanie Hachey's profile
8 minutes ago
Alexander Rodriguez replied to Christopher smith's discussion Pastlife regression
"Hi Chris, I've done multiple past life regressions and each has shed light for me to further…"
1 hour ago
JD left a comment for Kiki Bear
"Welcome Kiki Bear :) Great to gain a caring and sharing being. Beautiful Avatar Picture Namaste JD"
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen and JD are now friends
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"I agree, though I was asked Who are you? as well by a different one. That was actually the place…"
1 hour ago
JD replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Thanks for the interesting experience. And I would think deep down they will be the same answer."
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to Turquoise Water's discussion Lucifer in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I like the idea of calling them "entities." We're "entities" too! ;-) One…"
2 hours ago
JD posted a status
"Telling others how to live is a shunt to experience, Showing others being an example to others helps understand experience."
2 hours ago
Faith Baba posted photos
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water loved deer~tears's video
2 hours ago
Omnicentrist and Gil are now friends
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service