_

All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (203)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Color Therapy?

Color makes life rich and beautiful. It can affect our emotions, sexuality, appetite, business, health relationships and well-being. Color…

Started by Avery Lost

2 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Jagdolj Erminident

Who are these entities?

I was told I have three negative entities/attachments around me.. Two which follow me and one that stays back. I was told they give me info…

Started by ☽ Kirius ☾

20 Dec 7, 2016

Asking for healing.

Hello my starseed family. I come here asking humbly for healing. Today I was rushed to have emergency gallbladder removal surgery. Thank y…

Started by Ash

5 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Ash

Healing for Standing Rock and #NoDAPL **CALL TO ACTION**

This is just a call to action for all of you out there who are healers and energy workers. It is getting violent at Standing Rock. Please s…

Started by Lauren Huyser

1 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Lauren

Article on in5d.com and Grounding & Connecting Exercise for Earth's Healing & Ascension

Greetings!!Further to my article on in5d.com (for those who haven't read it: http://in5d.com/the-time-is-upon-us-three-easy-steps-to-do-you

Started by AJay Melita Moon

0 Oct 9, 2016

Piercings as an aid to curing ailments

Hello, everyone . Some time ago i've read about Daith piercings and was wondering if it really works to help with easing headaches and migr…

Started by Sigita

5 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Midrash

Ley Lines & Nodes: Share your experiences here

Hi All, I'd like to open a space for sharing about experiences of connecting with the Earth's ley line/energy channel network, in service t…

Started by Joanna

119 Sep 25, 2016

Healing and moving on from PTSD and abuse.

[WARNING: Descriptions of abuse below.] --- I can' t remember if I've shared my story on this site before, but a few months ago I finalized…

Started by Šäŕåħ

19 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Nichi

Requesting Prayers for my Home World

Hello everyone, I would ask that your thoughts turn to Alpha Centauri - as our solar system is not doing so well during this transition. We…

Started by Julien

53 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Aliza S Finley

Scary Stubborn Chakra Blockages- Looking for Help from a Healing Soul

Hey my loves, I've got a predicament that has me stumped and I'm looking for some advice/assistance. I was in a close relationship with a g…

Started by Maia Nicole Beaver

9 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Jedirealism 2.0

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Shiny Heart posted photos
3 minutes ago
Boaz Abel and Ramon are now friends
8 minutes ago
Kat Hackney replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"Thank you and yes I understand it just seems to come so easily to some. I have heard some ppl speak…"
13 minutes ago
Ramon and Noeki are now friends
15 minutes ago
Apollymi posted a discussion

this site not what i expected

i came to this site for many reasons. one was to observe the situation and how far along many of…See More
19 minutes ago
Carter Kangas replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"Greetings Kat! Welcome and congrats on reaching out! A kundalini awakening is no easy venture…"
26 minutes ago
Razvan Ra replied to Ramon's discussion Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after awakening?
"Yeah, after getting through some phases of "awakening" I no longer feel like I belong…"
27 minutes ago
Razvan Ra replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Radiant Body of the Fairy Folk. Wth is that ? loool"
32 minutes ago
Kat Hackney loved Ramon's discussion Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after awakening?
42 minutes ago
Kat Hackney replied to Carter Kangas's discussion Lost and Confused
"I'm there with you, brother. I'll have to disagree with the point you made about…"
47 minutes ago
Kat Hackney replied to Ramon's discussion Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after awakening?
"at times, yes. but the knowingthat comes with it keeps me from getting too down. I can get a little…"
1 hour ago
Carter Kangas loved Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service