All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (196)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Started by Karaziel

2 May 26, 2016
Reply by Hyadeansoul

Medical Intuition Training and Activation Live! International Tele-Session

Saturday - May 28, 2016  10:00 Pacific Time   Come explore the fascinating world of intuitive medicine with Bryan and the Ashtar Command. T…

Started by Sheila

0 May 25, 2016

distilled water

ran across this video after my intuition told me to look into distilled water to clear the fluoride from my water.   kinda shocked beca…

Started by Layla

25 May 23, 2016
Reply by Layla

One Voice

As you all can see how one voice can impact many one voice that can shake you to the core you have this voice ,use it to make a diffrence i…

Started by Mesha Lawson

0 Apr 21, 2016

Energy Symbols

During a reiki meditation i visualized this energy symbol. I have a strong feeling its my symbol for reiki but i have no idea what it mean…

Started by Brostarr

1 Apr 12, 2016

Distant healing, readings and more!!!

Hello dear ones! I am Tatiana and I am open to help you with different spiritual issues... What I do: 1. Distant healing sessions (for the…

Started by Tatiana

70 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Tatiana

Totem & Aura Reading (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

I have the ability to read peoples energy, see aura colors through my third eye, and see peoples totems and also send healing energy and th…

Started by ☯☽ DragonHealer ☾☯

70 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by I'la'ha

Welcome everyone: Healed. Awakened. Ready to offer my energy.

Dear Beloved Beings on this site! Greetings from Hungary/Germany. After 18 years of epilepsy I went through a mindblowing healing process…

Started by Szilard Engelhardt

13 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Szilard Engelhardt

"alien being" tried to numb my pain.

Ok so yesterday I got my wisdom teeth pulled... yeah ouch. and last night the IV profane I was prescribed to wore off. since my cheeks and…

Started by DreamEater

2 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by DreamEater

Recent artwork of mine - visionary, abstract, Photoshop, lighteous

You can see more @ www.hyperlyght.org. Hyperlyght - Alchemical Visionary Abstract Art

Started by Marc Alex

7 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Shoreline

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Plasma commented on Seed Of Erra's photo
Thumbnail

We Know What You Are Hillary

"Of course I am quick. Someone has to tell it like it is. I only ever take responsibility for my…"
16 minutes ago
layaa posted photos
31 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"That's a strange question. Maybe try restating it. Is english your native language? It makes…"
49 minutes ago
OfStarsAndShadows is now friends with Reno and Malcolm Hazel
59 minutes ago
peace2theworld left a comment for Plasma
"Haha, you are a bit of a strange sag :D , I'm sag too Love that leather look,lol I knew i was…"
1 hour ago
Rolf Jørgensen replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"Hi Ireland Moon Its simple "they" want to eat your "soul" and chain your spirit…"
1 hour ago
sothis73 and kristy cragen are now friends
1 hour ago
sothis73 replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hi All, Thank you for your questions, I will be occupied for the next several days so responses may…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service