All Discussions Tagged 'healing' (198)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Scary Stubborn Chakra Blockages- Looking for Help from a Healing Soul

Hey my loves, I've got a predicament that has me stumped and I'm looking for some advice/assistance. I was in a close relationship with a g…

Started by Maia Nicole Beaver

9 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Jedirealism 2.0

Crystals

I came in the possession of these crystals right here and I was curious if anyone knows how to use them properly for healing or in any othe…

Started by agg mag

5 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Astral Traveler

healing bypasses or "cheats"

just interested to know, what do you guys think about healing modalities which skip any kind of knowledge of the causes of the problem. fo…

Started by Layla

17 May 31, 2016
Reply by Kris (Ч∈∴) Che

Started by Karaziel

2 May 26, 2016
Reply by Hyadeansoul

Medical Intuition Training and Activation Live! International Tele-Session

Saturday - May 28, 2016  10:00 Pacific Time   Come explore the fascinating world of intuitive medicine with Bryan and the Ashtar Command. T…

Started by Sheila

0 May 25, 2016

distilled water

ran across this video after my intuition told me to look into distilled water to clear the fluoride from my water.   kinda shocked beca…

Started by Layla

25 May 23, 2016
Reply by Layla

One Voice

As you all can see how one voice can impact many one voice that can shake you to the core you have this voice ,use it to make a diffrence i…

Started by Mesha Lawson

0 Apr 21, 2016

Energy Symbols

During a reiki meditation i visualized this energy symbol. I have a strong feeling its my symbol for reiki but i have no idea what it mean…

Started by Brostarr

1 Apr 12, 2016

Distant healing, readings and more!!!

Hello dear ones! I am Tatiana and I am open to help you with different spiritual issues... What I do: 1. Distant healing sessions (for the…

Started by Tatiana

70 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Tatiana

Totem & Aura Reading (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)

I have the ability to read peoples energy, see aura colors through my third eye, and see peoples totems and also send healing energy and th…

Started by ☯☽ DragonHealer ☾☯

70 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Krish

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Discussion : YOU : ) in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
16 minutes ago
Profile IconDaniel O'Keeffe and Aillia Kat Stargazer joined AMBA,'s group
23 minutes ago
Daniel O'Keeffe replied to AMBA,'s discussion THE SEVEN LEVELS OF INITIATION in the group ASCENDED MASTERS TEACHING
23 minutes ago
Profile IconIvette , J Cray Cutra, Xina and 3 more joined Intl. Starseed Network
25 minutes ago
Alysha bell shared a profile on Facebook
26 minutes ago
no one is now friends with ATHIRA J.S. and Ashanna El Iriel
31 minutes ago
Arcturian Wolf aka Scott loved Wanderlust's profile
33 minutes ago
Arcturian Wolf aka Scott loved ∞Tsanhaa∞'s profile
41 minutes ago
Arcturian Wolf aka Scott loved magdalena lantinen's profile
42 minutes ago
Setesh commented on Setesh's photo