All Discussions Tagged 'dimensions' (21)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Message from James Gilliland

I saw this message today from James Gilliland, and felt to share it: Upon returning from Contact in the Desert I had to regroup, shake off…

Started by Joanna

47 Jun 19
Reply by vedette

Lucid Dreaming/Astral Plane - What is it all?

Does anyone know how it works? I've tried to research it but can't find a clear answer. Some say lucid dreaming happens purely in the mind…

Started by Doge

0 Apr 2

Extraterrestrial Contact - Cloudships? thoughts?

Hey everyone! I've been seeing really incredible cloud formations throughout the past years. I recently snapped a photo of one that intere…

Started by Olivia

62 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Phoenix Felix

Shadow person/people?

Ok, I saw a shadow person in my bedroom last night! I have something similar before, but as I am now on this website I thought that I woul…

Started by Oriel Hanson

77 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Eclipse

Reverence for the Physical Body

I would like to offer my deepest and most sincere opinion on the whole physical body vs spirit body thing. A lot of those aliens and spirit…

Started by Sakana Aoitsuki

1 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Temperance Heart

What I learned about the 4th dimension

I learned through geometry how the magic of the fourth dimension happens. (miracles, dreams, manifestation). This tesseract shows how the 3…

Started by Jugjit

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by deep blue ocean

The Lower Ego Self Lives in Denial

The lower ego self exists in denial of unity consciousness, and as a result only exists in opinions, judgments, critical analysis, and goes…

Started by Centaurian Anitheiess Jackson

0 Apr 20, 2014

Why we see 11:11 for twin flames and dimensions of consciousness

There is a reason why we see 11:11 as time prompts and signs everywhere in life around the same time we first make contact with our twin fl…

Started by

5 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Stephanie

Golden DNA Activation

I discovered the answer to my question. what is that divine particle? well meditating I finally realized what my higher self was (is) commu…

Started by Lcmanju

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Lcmanju

SINGING WITH DOLPHINSPART TWOCRYSTALAI (2013)cosmicdolphinmagic.ning.comThe key to projecting this Divine Movie is to live in the frequency…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by idalia tobar pacheco

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Plasma replied to Plasma's discussion Can't be read. Identity and origins hidden.
"He was addressing you and telling you im a "she" and I would appreciate it if you would…"
27 seconds ago
karrie commented on Tigerlily's photo

"Yea, work it. You say Aries... dingdingding. Saaaame ;). Lovin' dat hair girl. My hair is out…"
59 seconds ago
Commander Randy left a comment for Advaita.Yogi
"Greetings In The Light Of The Most Radiant ONE."
4 minutes ago
Ἆђɭąɱ ኔጡ። replied to Plasma's discussion Can't be read. Identity and origins hidden.
"LOL ok..I still think your cool just as you are,even if you dont know what you want or understand…"
4 minutes ago
karrie commented on Tigerlily's photo

"Love your work. His hair seems very nice to touch :) Very talented you are. ;) < 3"
5 minutes ago
karrie loved Tigerlily's photo
9 minutes ago
Phoenix Felix loved peace2theworld's discussion Surrendering
10 minutes ago
Hayley Mae is now friends with Jeniale, Alexander Strömberg, Douglas Drew Azra and 5 more
13 minutes ago
Ἆђɭąɱ ኔጡ። replied to Plasma's discussion Can't be read. Identity and origins hidden.
"Is this comment response to me or to Helen I cant tell as you didn't address by name?...But if…"
14 minutes ago
Commander Randy and Persephone are now friends
17 minutes ago
Jafaye updated their profile
19 minutes ago
Crystalina Starheart replied to María Sánchez's discussion Free psychic reading
"Hi Maria, Thank you for offering this. For a while now, I've been very curious about my soul…"
19 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service