All Discussions Tagged 'dimensions' (19)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Extraterrestrial Contact - Cloudships? thoughts?

Hey everyone! I've been seeing really incredible cloud formations throughout the past years. I recently snapped a photo of one that intere…

Started by Olivia

60 Aug 16
Reply by Olivia

Shadow person/people?

Ok, I saw a shadow person in my bedroom last night! I have something similar before, but as I am now on this website I thought that I woul…

Started by Oriel Hanson

77 Jun 15
Reply by Eclipse

Reverence for the Physical Body

I would like to offer my deepest and most sincere opinion on the whole physical body vs spirit body thing. A lot of those aliens and spirit…

Started by Sakana Aoitsuki

1 Mar 8
Reply by Temperance Heart

What I learned about the 4th dimension

I learned through geometry how the magic of the fourth dimension happens. (miracles, dreams, manifestation). This tesseract shows how the 3…

Started by Jugjit

1 Jan 28
Reply by deep blue ocean

The Lower Ego Self Lives in Denial

The lower ego self exists in denial of unity consciousness, and as a result only exists in opinions, judgments, critical analysis, and goes…

Started by Centaurian Anitheiess Jackson

0 Apr 20, 2014

Why we see 11:11 for twin flames and dimensions of consciousness

There is a reason why we see 11:11 as time prompts and signs everywhere in life around the same time we first make contact with our twin fl…

Started by

5 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Stephanie

Golden DNA Activation

I discovered the answer to my question. what is that divine particle? well meditating I finally realized what my higher self was (is) commu…

Started by Lcmanju

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Lcmanju

SINGING WITH DOLPHINS PART TWO

SINGING WITH DOLPHINSPART TWOCRYSTALAI (2013)cosmicdolphinmagic.ning.comThe key to projecting this Divine Movie is to live in the frequency…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by idalia tobar pacheco

A Peak into the Fifth Dimension: Progressing the Soul, Knowing Multidimensional Earth, Connecting to the Planetary Soul, Laughing Into Higher Realms, Manifesting Immediately, Timing Dimensional Jumps

A Peak into the Fifth Dimension: Progressing the Soul, Knowing Multidimensional Earth, Connecting to the Planetary Soul, Laughing Into High…

Started by J'Tariah EnRaEl

0 Sep 6, 2012

L I G H T W O R K E R 4 0 4: STARSEED SYMBOLS & SHIPSIDE SPACE-LIVING “I bring word from the Oracle.” – Matrix Revolutions by J’Tariah EnRa El of the Starship Phoenix

L I G H T W O R K E R   4 0 4: STARSEED SYMBOLS & SHIPSIDE SPACE-LIVING “I bring word from the Oracle.” – Matrix Revolutions by J’Ta…

Started by J'Tariah EnRaEl

0 Aug 6, 2012

RSS

Ads

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

peace2theworld commented on ⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛'s photo
Thumbnail

Keep Going

"oh, and I forgot, angry at not fitting in and never having any friends except 1 friend in my life"
2 minutes ago
Lightning left a comment for Ben
"Hello again, Ben. I would love to trade Reiki sessions. Weekends are the best for me. Yeah, look,…"
2 minutes ago
Iradessa Lotus replied to Calleu's discussion Lemurian Life during the fall
"Hehe, you already know about me sister xx  <33"
4 minutes ago
peace2theworld commented on ⚛☥☽Arielle☾☥⚛'s photo
Thumbnail

Keep Going

"So funny image, can totally relate maybe half indigo or something been buying for comfort, eating…"
4 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service