All Discussions Tagged 'dimensions' (16)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Extraterrestrial Contact - Cloudships? thoughts?

Hey everyone! I've been seeing really incredible cloud formations throughout the past years. I recently snapped a photo of one that intere…

Started by Olivia

16 Nov 14
Reply by Olivia

The Lower Ego Self Lives in Denial

The lower ego self exists in denial of unity consciousness, and as a result only exists in opinions, judgments, critical analysis, and goes…

Started by Centaurian Anitheiess Jackson

0 Apr 20

Why we see 11:11 for twin flames and dimensions of consciousness

There is a reason why we see 11:11 as time prompts and signs everywhere in life around the same time we first make contact with our twin fl…

Started by

5 Mar 21
Reply by Stephanie

Golden DNA Activation

I discovered the answer to my question. what is that divine particle? well meditating I finally realized what my higher self was (is) commu…

Started by Lcmanju

2 Jan 14
Reply by Lcmanju

SINGING WITH DOLPHINS PART TWO

SINGING WITH DOLPHINSPART TWOCRYSTALAI (2013)cosmicdolphinmagic.ning.comThe key to projecting this Divine Movie is to live in the frequency…

Started by Dr. Angela Barnett

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by idalia tobar pacheco

A Peak into the Fifth Dimension: Progressing the Soul, Knowing Multidimensional Earth, Connecting to the Planetary Soul, Laughing Into Higher Realms, Manifesting Immediately, Timing Dimensional Jumps

A Peak into the Fifth Dimension: Progressing the Soul, Knowing Multidimensional Earth, Connecting to the Planetary Soul, Laughing Into High…

Started by J'Tariah EnRaEl

0 Sep 6, 2012

L I G H T W O R K E R 4 0 4: STARSEED SYMBOLS & SHIPSIDE SPACE-LIVING “I bring word from the Oracle.” – Matrix Revolutions by J’Tariah EnRa El of the Starship Phoenix

L I G H T W O R K E R   4 0 4: STARSEED SYMBOLS & SHIPSIDE SPACE-LIVING “I bring word from the Oracle.” – Matrix Revolutions by J’Ta…

Started by J'Tariah EnRaEl

0 Aug 6, 2012

Strange Dream.

Hello all :) About a week ago I had a very strange dream that I can't remember much of. But in the dream I was with my guide and I was bein…

Started by Kate

0 Jun 19, 2012

Remembering that We are Angels

In the past week, people I know have been figuring out they are angels. There has also been some major anger transmutation for the collec…

Started by Luminance River

37 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Luminance River

Time and new ways of looking at things

Hi all!   Recently I have felt a bit odd tings about time. Its not that very strange but some times, for example, when I walk along a road…

Started by Solidus

5 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by ॐ Tianca ❤ ✩

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service