All Discussions Tagged 'dimensions' (22)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Lightworker 808: Starseed Ascension Short-Cuts and Star Races

LIGHTWORKER 808: STARSEED ASCENSION SHORT-CUTS AND STAR RACES  -- GFL & ASHTAR COMMAND DOWNLOAD J--Tar'ia'h En Ra El -- jtariah@protonm…

Started by J-Tariah Kumara

1 Jan 19
Reply by ann

Message from James Gilliland

I saw this message today from James Gilliland, and felt to share it: Upon returning from Contact in the Desert I had to regroup, shake off…

Started by Joanna

47 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by vedette

Lucid Dreaming/Astral Plane - What is it all?

Does anyone know how it works? I've tried to research it but can't find a clear answer. Some say lucid dreaming happens purely in the mind…

Started by Doge

0 Apr 2, 2016

Extraterrestrial Contact - Cloudships? thoughts?

Hey everyone! I've been seeing really incredible cloud formations throughout the past years. I recently snapped a photo of one that intere…

Started by Olivia

62 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by StarPhoenix Felix

Shadow person/people?

Ok, I saw a shadow person in my bedroom last night! I have something similar before, but as I am now on this website I thought that I woul…

Started by Oriel Hanson

77 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Eclipse

Reverence for the Physical Body

I would like to offer my deepest and most sincere opinion on the whole physical body vs spirit body thing. A lot of those aliens and spirit…

Started by Sakana Aoitsuki

1 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Temperance Heart

What I learned about the 4th dimension

I learned through geometry how the magic of the fourth dimension happens. (miracles, dreams, manifestation). This tesseract shows how the 3…

Started by Jugjit

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by deep blue ocean

The Lower Ego Self Lives in Denial

The lower ego self exists in denial of unity consciousness, and as a result only exists in opinions, judgments, critical analysis, and goes…

Started by Centaurian Anitheiess Jackson

0 Apr 20, 2014

Why we see 11:11 for twin flames and dimensions of consciousness

There is a reason why we see 11:11 as time prompts and signs everywhere in life around the same time we first make contact with our twin fl…

Started by

5 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Stephanie

Golden DNA Activation

I discovered the answer to my question. what is that divine particle? well meditating I finally realized what my higher self was (is) commu…

Started by Lcmanju

2 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Lcmanju

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service