_

All Discussions Tagged 'dimensions' (23)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Dream of getting married to a woman I do not have feelings for, and her dad muttered chants to me? googled the word and found spell pics?

This was the dream that originally that got me curious about the mystical side of life In the dream, She was of someone important. I was ge…

Started by Mic Tool

0 Aug 23

How come alot of people who get tattoos of those time and watches, and "all seeing" third eye, usually are not awakened as perceived ?

Majority of these people when you spark a convo, or ask about further information. Auras, dimensions, and just over all basic reading of th…

Started by Mic Tool

3 Jul 11
Reply by Paul Smeenis

Lightworker 808: Starseed Ascension Short-Cuts and Star Races

LIGHTWORKER 808: STARSEED ASCENSION SHORT-CUTS AND STAR RACES  -- GFL & ASHTAR COMMAND DOWNLOAD J--Tar'ia'h En Ra El -- jtariah@protonm…

Started by J-Tariah Kumara

1 Jan 19
Reply by ann

Message from James Gilliland

I saw this message today from James Gilliland, and felt to share it: Upon returning from Contact in the Desert I had to regroup, shake off…

Started by Joanna

47 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by vedette

Extraterrestrial Contact - Cloudships? thoughts?

Hey everyone! I've been seeing really incredible cloud formations throughout the past years. I recently snapped a photo of one that intere…

Started by Olivia

62 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by StarPhoenix Felix

Shadow person/people?

Ok, I saw a shadow person in my bedroom last night! I have something similar before, but as I am now on this website I thought that I woul…

Started by Oriel Hanson

77 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Eclipse

Reverence for the Physical Body

I would like to offer my deepest and most sincere opinion on the whole physical body vs spirit body thing. A lot of those aliens and spirit…

Started by Sakana Aoitsuki

1 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Temperance Heart

What I learned about the 4th dimension

I learned through geometry how the magic of the fourth dimension happens. (miracles, dreams, manifestation). This tesseract shows how the 3…

Started by Jugjit

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by deep blue ocean

The Lower Ego Self Lives in Denial

The lower ego self exists in denial of unity consciousness, and as a result only exists in opinions, judgments, critical analysis, and goes…

Started by Centaurian Anitheiess Jackson

0 Apr 20, 2014

Why we see 11:11 for twin flames and dimensions of consciousness

There is a reason why we see 11:11 as time prompts and signs everywhere in life around the same time we first make contact with our twin fl…

Started by

5 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Stephanie

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Leppender replied to Leppender's discussion Monday Monday... OH WHAT A DAY!!!
"So I roll out of bed at 10 am with vague memories of an enjoyable weekend lingering on my brain.…"
6 minutes ago
Leppender replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"I was proud to pay, but wish I could have donated at the same time. Finances are crazy around this…"
27 minutes ago
Leppender replied to Leppender's discussion Special Recognition (and the award goes to....)
"Walks with Greys & Fernando Albert are now added to the list of recipients. Keep those…"
1 hour ago
Leppender posted a status
"Glad my credit card is paid up... sad that the site is in need of aid, and wishing I could donate more at this time. Give where you can <3"
1 hour ago
Nada One posted a group
Thumbnail

Cygnusian Starseeds

Headlong into mystery!Welcome all with a kinship to the Heart of the Swan,The Northern Cross.The…See More
5 hours ago
Shawn Dall replied to Apollymi's discussion races of the paa tal
"my friends seths info seems to be the only info however that places the paa-tal in a place that…"
6 hours ago
"Also found this snippet of info - which seems to tie in that the ashand were from sirius A and…"
7 hours ago
deer~tears posted videos
7 hours ago
"my friend seth's info concerning the paa-tal and draconians is as follows: Now I…"
7 hours ago
"I have found multiple bits of information that question your assertation. That malduk was…"
7 hours ago
"hey man, sorry.. couldn't access the site, it was asking me to pay and not accepting my paypal…"
7 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Viktor Joi
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
11 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service