_

All Discussions Tagged 'belonging' (5)

Discussions Replies What's New?

feeling lonely

when a star shoots across the sky and you wonder why is it an angel answering a prayer some traveler going somewhere what should I do where…

Started by Johanna Zion

6 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by four Lokota

feeling lonely

when a star shoots across the sky and you wonder why is it an angel answering a prayer some traveler going somewhere what should I do where…

Started by Johanna Zion

0 Jan 10, 2017

Faith with Him, and Adjournment

Faith, for at least it wasn't on where I would've. The sacredity of Love and Life belief of/that the common ancestor of his obedience relie…

Started by Lord Azra of Earth

0 Nov 23, 2014

Manifesting Inner and Outer Peace

The reality of peace must actually be lived, by being expressed to others with unselfish caring, and responsive harmonious empathic attunem…

Started by Barry Hammer

0 May 4, 2013

There's Just Something Here That Doesn't Belong

I didn't think I would get this symptom. I've known myself to be a Starseed for a few months now, but suddenly I've began to see that I am.…

Started by Singing Aesephena

14 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Singing Aesephena

RSS

Ads

What's New?

adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"and, along with tolerance...it's about time <3"
6 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Sovereignty, reclaiming authority, standing in our power, assuming invincibility; seems the theme…"
8 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ loved adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible
8 minutes ago
adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"omg, lol...how many of us are there !! Comment by Namaia नमऐअ 36 seconds ago @Tanner.. something…"
10 minutes ago
adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"oooooooooo Namaia.....hits me on every level ! the Star, the faery spiral, the girl wrapped in…"
11 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"@Tanner.. something under the bed that will grab me. hhaha. used to take a flying leap onto the…"
11 minutes ago
Soul Rebel commented on Eskil Rammen Tangen's group Norwegian Starseeds
"Får en "svorsk" bli med här? :)"
12 minutes ago
Profile IconSource Shard and Chrys joined 7E's group
Thumbnail

GLBT Starseeds

A group for Starseeds, Indigo's, Shamans, Witches and Lightworkers who are Gay, Bi, Queer, Lesbian,…See More
18 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service