_

All Discussions Tagged 'Presence' (4)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Someones watching me?

Ever since I can remember I have always felt the essence of someone watching me.  It happened mainly in forests where I would look around…

Started by Carmel Mackenzie

2 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Carmel Mackenzie

Fear in the middle of the night........

Every night, just like clock work I wake up around midnight or 1 or 2 in the morning in a state of crippling FEAR. I usually have to go to…

Started by Crow~Angel

11 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Vespera

Ancient Aliens 2010: The Evidence (History Channel Documentary)

History Channel Documentary Ancient Aliens: The Series (The Evidence) Premiere Date: 20/04//2010 If ancient aliens visited Earth, what was…

Started by Sinclair

4 May 20, 2010
Reply by Yhnomi

World UFO Disclosure Campaign

The Campaign- http://www.worldufodisclosure.org/index2.php?bolum=29&icerik=km The “World UFO Disclosure Campaign” is a non-profit worl…

Started by Sinclair

0 Dec 18, 2009

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Yes, love is inherent in true sovereignty. xxx"
1 minute ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"and, along with tolerance...it's about time <3"
10 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Sovereignty, reclaiming authority, standing in our power, assuming invincibility; seems the theme…"
12 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ loved adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible
12 minutes ago
adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"omg, lol...how many of us are there !! Comment by Namaia नमऐअ 36 seconds ago @Tanner.. something…"
14 minutes ago
adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"oooooooooo Namaia.....hits me on every level ! the Star, the faery spiral, the girl wrapped in…"
15 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"@Tanner.. something under the bed that will grab me. hhaha. used to take a flying leap onto the…"
15 minutes ago
Soul Rebel commented on Eskil Rammen Tangen's group Norwegian Starseeds
"Får en "svorsk" bli med här? :)"
15 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service