All Discussions Tagged 'Birth' (6)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Astrological soul origins reading

Hi there! I would like to share my knowledge about clues in soul origins using asteroids and planets for you all, for those whom are intere…

Started by Érica Gomes

122 Mar 6
Reply by Lyræliza

Help Gaia Give Birth to Herself -- Sanat Kumara Channeling -- Being Joyful + Staying Positive + Being in Oneness with All

Helping Mother Earth Gaia (Shan) to Give Birth = Being Joyful + Staying Positive + Being in Oneness with All-------------------------------…

Started by J'Tariah EnRaEl

1 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Tere A Williams

Birth Of Other Dimensions‏

Yesterday i was on a bus and i was thinking about something that i choose not to disclose as of right now and i was thinking about a differ…

Started by Robert Jospeh Campbell

1 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by KaitlynnePriebe(Katara)

Birth Chart would love if someone would look at it.

I know I already posted it on the astrology group but I deleted that post since there were no replies for days so I am gonna try this to se…

Started by Terrica Coleman

0 Oct 3, 2011

Birth and Numbers 12345... Whats up with them???????

I responded to the "seeing 808's" post, and i posted my birth time... 12:34 (am)... Then someone posted their birthday, 12354, and another…

Started by Nova*Starr

9 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Brother Crow

Wondering if anyone could/would give me a reading

Hi all :-D I was just curious if there was anyone on this site that would be interested and/or available to give me a reading(I'm not sure…

Started by Jason P

2 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Star Base Blvd

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service