_

All Discussions Tagged 'Andromeda' (9)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Andromeda Council

Last night I was visited or taken to an alien council, they looked human but they weren't a culture Iv seen before. They had dark hair, eye…

Started by Cleo Inacio

5 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Apollymi

The Road So Far

Hey, everyone! I'm Sav! I joined this website to try and find answers to some of my questions about the mystical, and because I think I mig…

Started by Sav

23 Apr 10, 2016

blue planet in Andromeda?

Hello everyone, recently I was told from akashic records I spent many lifetimes on a blue planet in Andromeda, which is covered with bluish…

Started by Altheya

6 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Altheya

Starseed Astrological Charts

Hi.  I'm a young and fairly new astrologer wanting to find the patterns within the charts of Starseeds. Would anyone be willing to give me…

Started by Jake Martin

108 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Immortal Coil

Andromedans Should See This!

These are the latest and sharpest photographs of the Andromeda Galaxy, taken by Hubble and presented as a composite image. 1.5 BILLION pixe…

Started by Zaikan

16 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Zaikan

signs of your origin all around you

Last night I was in a meditative state. I've been trying to find out what my place of origin was and then a voice in my head told me there…

Started by Cherflu

8 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Lcmanju

Andromeda Galaxy and Milky Way Galaxy Will Collide In 4 Billion Years!

I remember bumping into this news a while back but I soon forgot about it. Last night I stumbled upon it again thanks to a friend who had a…

Started by Lady Aquarius

6 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by ase lkjiun

Andromeda, Events, Questions and Concerns

When I first joined this community, I did not know my origin or have a clue.  I knew only that I was an Empath, fairly telepathic, and that…

Started by Kelly Singleton/Astara

2 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kelly Singleton/Astara

What Disclosure Means To Humanity

My friend has asked me to post this, a message of great importance relating to future events and what unity and disclosure mean to us as hu…

Started by Mysti99

1 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Luminakisharblaze

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Namaia नमऐअ loved Glitch's video
13 minutes ago
Asar Ciakar replied to Christopher smith's discussion Starseeds and wanting to return to there orgional species/civilzation in the multiverse.
"Many of us, at least most who awake to their starseed'ness, are these who lived among more…"
29 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ loved Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
30 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis left a comment for Mr. Poopybutthole
"You might want to edit your name. I personally don't care what you call yourself, but you are…"
35 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Regarding Religious Affiliation
"I appreciate your input here and believe you are correct about religion being used to transmute, as…"
39 minutes ago
Mr. Poopybutthole updated their profile
2 hours ago
Emeralda Crystalis and Light Storm are now friends
2 hours ago
Infinity Bug posted a video

A Wrinkle In Time Official US Teaser Trailer

Watch the teaser trailer for Disney's A Wrinkle In Time. A Wrinkle In Time opens in US theatres March 9, 2018. The film, which is an epic adventure based on ...
3 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service