_

All Discussions Tagged '#love' (4)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Beautiful mind images

The other day, before falling asleep I had two visions play out in my mind. The first one being some kind of ancient being in the desert. T…

Started by Ruby Fontes

6 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Krow

Beautiful mind images

The other day, before falling asleep I had two visions play out in my mind. The first one being some kind of ancient being in the desert. T…

Started by Ruby Fontes

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Jørgen

Profound, Inspiring Quotes

Here is one my favourite quotes from BBC's Sherlock.  "Taking your own life.  Interesting expression- taking it from who? Once it's over,…

Started by Taylor

0 Jan 30, 2017

Finding your twin flame

I'd like to take a moment to talk about twin flames and my own personal experience with finding your special person.  When you search the t…

Started by Dalton Knox

4 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water posted a photo
3 hours ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"This is how higher dimension should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 There…"
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Titles in Paganism ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"One reason I like being a Witch is that each person can be their own Priestess or Priest, if…"
4 hours ago
Atylmo replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"i dont talk trash to ewery body i only protecting my self jelly have no clue of what he talking…"
4 hours ago
Aamir replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"Hi, I have no question either, whatever comes through would be cool!"
4 hours ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Darling, what a deLIGHTful thought! I love that we might have shared that profound experience. Re…"
4 hours ago
Dodee giebas replied to John Ij's discussion How awakening feels
"Yes,many of us had already started to awaken. We were the catalyst that started the chain reaction.…"
5 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Jedi Healing Techniques

How to strengthen yourself to endure psychic attack and sustain your energy into higher resonance of love frequency with this Jedi healing technique. Also sh...
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service