_

chris's Discussions (397)

Discussions Replied To (334) Replies What's New?

"im not sure about that i used to have the ability to read the time line and i could…"

chris replied Sep 14 to If psychics can predict the future does that mean that everything is already predestined?

17 Sep 21
Reply by Allas

" okay how do i get "within" my self?"

chris replied Sep 13 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"hello sothis i wanted to ask you will my health get better i mean there are bad peop…"

chris replied Sep 12 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"i have not noticed anything"

chris replied Sep 8 to increase in abductions or visitations?

14 Sep 9
Reply by NTWarrior

"im not with care providers anymore and it was found out it was lies and took me o…"

chris replied Sep 4 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

" actually he almost succeeded"

chris replied Sep 3 to Petition White House to Disclose Alien Life

7 Sep 4
Reply by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

"sothis i wanted to ask you what you think about this my life was good but i was forc…"

chris replied Sep 2 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"my free will has been violated so many times some by forced meds others by sadistic…"

chris replied Sep 2 to Has your Starseed FREE WILL ever been violated??? By doctors, forced medication, forced hospitalization, etc?

41 Sep 3
Reply by Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe

"thank you sothis but i still feel as though its false love beings come to me and c…"

chris replied Sep 1 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

"i dont understand what you mean by Try to focus on the nature of what you feel are…"

chris replied Aug 26 to (Closed) Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian

1203 Sep 15
Reply by sothis73

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Logan Spence replied to Aishwarya Isabella's discussion Demonic attachments (triggering)
"I could use assistance astrally as well. I'm so depleted by them that I lost my spiritual…"
3 hours ago
Logan Spence replied to Logan Spence's discussion HELP
"Quantum Light you are truly brilliant that's EXACTLY what I was trying to say. I couldn't…"
3 hours ago
Cassius Kingsley posted discussions
4 hours ago
Viktor Joi left a comment for Michael Shepherd
"Good Tidings and welcome to th forum!!"
6 hours ago
Viktor Joi left a comment for Alex
"Good Tidings and welcome to the forum!!!!"
6 hours ago
Viktor Joi updated their profile
6 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Former Governor of Arizona Tells the Truth About “The Phoenix Lights” (Could Have Been Extraterrestrial)

by Arjun Walia       November 26, 2017       (collective-evolution.com) • On March 13, 1997, one of… See More
8 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Did US Military Cover Up UFO Sightings After Fireball Explosion? (videos)

by Nirmal Narayanan        December 13, 2017         (ibtimes.sg) On Saturday, December 9th, people… See More
8 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson and Viktor Joi are now friends
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Alex
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for lyndsy
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
9 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Michael Shepherd
9 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service