_

Leppender's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies What's New?

"If I were to believe anything it would be that this planet is shaped like a doughnut…"

Leppender replied on Friday to Do starseeds believe the earth is a flat plain or a sphere?

18 yesterday
Reply by Helicopter

"Snowflake I have looked at your profile, and you appear to be a flamer. You have n…"

Leppender replied on Friday to Starseeds and wanting to return to there orgional species/civilzation in the multiverse.

46 6 hours ago
Reply by Luis Eduardo Vivero

"David Icke has sounded the trumpet against Reptilians, and this biased stance doesn'…"

Leppender replied on Friday to Films That Depict Extraterrestrials in a Positive Light?

47 on Friday
Reply by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

"It has taken me years to overcome the feelings of longing for home (although I still…"

Leppender replied on Thursday to Starseeds and wanting to return to there orgional species/civilzation in the multiverse.

46 6 hours ago
Reply by Luis Eduardo Vivero

"Thank you for this. It makes sense, and I feel a little better knowing that it is mo…"

Leppender replied on Thursday to OMG I killed cacti!

2 on Thursday
Reply by Leppender

"OOOH you're gonna love this! To get even more details about your mayan astrological…"

Leppender replied on Thursday to A bit of fun ^-^

6 on Thursday
Reply by Source Shard

"Yes I remember my past/parallel life in vivid detail... or at least I experienced a…"

Leppender replied on Thursday to Pastlives and species forms

2 on Saturday
Reply by ann

"Thanks for the heads up. I knew something was going on, but it's always nice to hear…"

Leppender replied on Thursday to Shift of energy tomorrow

4 on Friday
Reply by Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.

"The following statement somewhat bothers me: It seems to me, that since PROMETHEUS s…"

Leppender replied Feb 13 to TRUTH, OFTEN HIDDEN FROM US, IS FOUND IN ANCIENT MYTHOLOGY.

12 on Sunday
Reply by Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.

"I read the full article on EOL. I do not have a membership on that site, but I would…"

Leppender replied Feb 13 to Why The Event Hasn’t Occurred

6 yesterday
Reply by Commander Randy

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. commented on Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s video
28 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. commented on Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s video
28 minutes ago
30 minutes ago
30 minutes ago
31 minutes ago
31 minutes ago
31 minutes ago
40 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service