_

Carmel Mackenzie's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies What's New?

"Hello, I'm glad I've found this, as I've recently awoken to my Elohim nature. Thank…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Apr 30, 2017 to Elohim

11 May 4, 2017
Reply by Dr. Amy R Queen

"I've had dream visions where a reptilian places a crown on my head whilst I'm sleepi…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Mar 21, 2017 to Starseeds and Royalty or is it just me?

32 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Carmel Mackenzie

"Thank you for sharing that, it's nice to be able to understand their way of communic…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 13, 2017 to Can someone enlighten me about Reptilian energy?

18 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Musuhi

"No wonder lol I've noticed that too, that they're very straight to the point and it'…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 13, 2017 to Can someone enlighten me about Reptilian energy?

18 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Musuhi

"I've also had experiences with Quetzalcoatl and the Aztec Temples that me and my twi…"

18 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Musuhi

"Thanks, mainly I was wondering "why their energy was so intense?" but I understand w…"

18 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Musuhi

"Why don't you try calling out to it to see if it responds? "

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 10, 2017 to Who or what is watching/following me?

50 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Angela macdonald

"I've always felt like I was being watched - ever since I was young. Especially at ni…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 9, 2017 to Who or what is watching/following me?

50 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Angela macdonald

"I understand, I will admit I do get like that too on forums/sites like this, sometim…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 4, 2017 to Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?

77 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Linds

"I was also bullied, and still get it to this day. People just love staring at me for…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 4, 2017 to Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?

77 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Linds

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Christian Oglesby replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Who Is The Astral entities Responsible For:?
"This never finished loaging. This would have been lost if I had not coppied. Its all the time every…"
1 hour ago
Harry replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One question runes/ tarot reading
"Hi Angelic I would like a question please, could you tell me the significance of me seeing 222…"
1 hour ago
Solace updated their profile
1 hour ago
Profile IconExo News

Air Force to Create Three-Star ‘Vice Commander’ Post in D.C. Area to Manage Space Activities

by Sandra Erwin             January 16, 2018             (spacenews.com) • In an effort to comply… See More
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Expansion of Your Channel By Natalie Glasson...And...Recognize The Power Within Your Spinal Column To Raise Your Vibrations...And...The Divine Qualities of Your Warrior Self By Steven Hutchinson in the group Spiritual Growth
"Thanks so much for sharing your experiences from this post with us Jess...you definitely warmed my…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion The Expansion of Your Channel By Natalie Glasson...And...Recognize The Power Within Your Spinal Column To Raise Your Vibrations...And...The Divine Qualities of Your Warrior Self By Steven Hutchinson
5 hours ago
Nick Ok loved Atylmo's video
6 hours ago
Nick Ok replied to Nick Ok's discussion Dreaming in other languages?
"I have to add that it was only Turkish and Chinese, I tried remembering the dream better... Quite…"
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service