Kaigera Winters's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies What's New?

"Thank you for sharing that, it's nice to be able to understand their way of communic…"

Kaigera Winters replied Feb 13 to Can someone enlighten me about Reptilian energy?

18 Feb 13
Reply by Musuhi

"No wonder lol I've noticed that too, that they're very straight to the point and it'…"

Kaigera Winters replied Feb 13 to Can someone enlighten me about Reptilian energy?

18 Feb 13
Reply by Musuhi

"I've also had experiences with Quetzalcoatl and the Aztec Temples that me and my twi…"

18 Feb 13
Reply by Musuhi

"Thanks, mainly I was wondering "why their energy was so intense?" but I understand w…"

18 Feb 13
Reply by Musuhi

"Why don't you try calling out to it to see if it responds? "

Kaigera Winters replied Feb 10 to Who or what is watching/following me?

44 17 hours ago
Reply by Joseph

"I've always felt like I was being watched - ever since I was young. Especially at ni…"

Kaigera Winters replied Feb 9 to Who or what is watching/following me?

44 17 hours ago
Reply by Joseph

"I understand, I will admit I do get like that too on forums/sites like this, sometim…"

Kaigera Winters replied Feb 4 to Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?

70 11 hours ago
Reply by Laura

"I was also bullied, and still get it to this day. People just love staring at me for…"

Kaigera Winters replied Feb 4 to Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?

70 11 hours ago
Reply by Laura

"Thanks, Dave I might give this a go, it seems to be a good tactic for training the…"

70 11 hours ago
Reply by Laura

"I do suffer from anxiety a lot when it comes to social interactions, until I've gott…"

70 11 hours ago
Reply by Laura

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

SunSong updated their profile
1 minute ago
Yshatar Anshar El and SunSong are now friends
4 minutes ago
Surpent posted a photo

Me

Long hair
4 minutes ago
Profile IconYou can now upload videos directly to the network!
4 minutes ago
SunSong loved Whitelight's profile
6 minutes ago
SunSong left a comment for Aillia Kat Stargazer
"Welcome Aillia! I am also new here and am looking to connect to other starseeds, I feel the longing…"
8 minutes ago
Whitelight updated their profile
9 minutes ago
Whitelight loved SunSong's profile
12 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service