Carmel Mackenzie's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies What's New?

"I've had dream visions where a reptilian places a crown on my head whilst I'm sleepi…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Mar 21 to Starseeds and Royalty or is it just me?

32 Mar 21
Reply by Carmel Mackenzie

"Thank you for sharing that, it's nice to be able to understand their way of communic…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 13 to Can someone enlighten me about Reptilian energy?

18 Feb 13
Reply by Musuhi

"No wonder lol I've noticed that too, that they're very straight to the point and it'…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 13 to Can someone enlighten me about Reptilian energy?

18 Feb 13
Reply by Musuhi

"I've also had experiences with Quetzalcoatl and the Aztec Temples that me and my twi…"

18 Feb 13
Reply by Musuhi

"Thanks, mainly I was wondering "why their energy was so intense?" but I understand w…"

18 Feb 13
Reply by Musuhi

"Why don't you try calling out to it to see if it responds? "

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 10 to Who or what is watching/following me?

50 Feb 27
Reply by Angela macdonald

"I've always felt like I was being watched - ever since I was young. Especially at ni…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 9 to Who or what is watching/following me?

50 Feb 27
Reply by Angela macdonald

"I understand, I will admit I do get like that too on forums/sites like this, sometim…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 4 to Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?

77 Mar 18
Reply by Linds

"I was also bullied, and still get it to this day. People just love staring at me for…"

Carmel Mackenzie replied Feb 4 to Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?

77 Mar 18
Reply by Linds

"Thanks, Dave I might give this a go, it seems to be a good tactic for training the…"

77 Mar 18
Reply by Linds

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service