_

Christian Oglesby's Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies What's New?

"This never finished loaging. This would have been lost if I had not coppied. Its all…"

Christian Oglesby replied on Thursday to Who Is The Astral entities Responsible For:?

12 on Thursday
Reply by Christian Oglesby

"Ou have the 5G being installed. Very few are talking about this. As this 5d thing is…"

Christian Oglesby replied on Thursday to Who Is The Astral entities Responsible For:?

12 on Thursday

"Know your guides are right there with you. The very thought of you wanting to connec…"

Christian Oglesby replied Jan 12 to Finding your own answers/astral experience

5 Jan 12
Reply by StelliumNoise

"How lovely! The energy of this page made me feel all fuzzy inside. Thanks for the bl…"

Christian Oglesby replied Jan 11 to the world is changing right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

6 Jan 11
Reply by Angel Therese

"Sorry to get back to you so late. It wasnt until yesterday that I saw your comment.…"

Christian Oglesby replied Jan 3 to How can I contact a benevolent ET being?

17 Jan 3

"I can see more and more folks awakaning to the scam of the worl. I see everyone taki…"

Christian Oglesby replied Jan 2 to the world is changing right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *

6 Jan 11
Reply by Angel Therese

"In this temperary simi authentic world, gratitude to our plant elders in what they h…"

Christian Oglesby replied Dec 31, 2017 to Please Help Save My Tree!

10 Jan 1
Reply by Turquoise Water

"Then there was a time I was calling for guidance then on the screen of my mind eye a…"

Christian Oglesby replied Dec 28, 2017 to Another thing I highly disagree with in this current age of spiritual developement

2 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Arcturio

"http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topics/ok-here-is-my-game-of-5d-master-telepathy"

Christian Oglesby replied Dec 6, 2017 to this site not what i expected

84 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Atylmo

"I am so surprised at how few have jumped on my game that I have here. What you are w…"

Christian Oglesby replied Dec 6, 2017 to this site not what i expected

84 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Atylmo

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water posted a photo
3 hours ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"This is how higher dimension should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 There…"
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Titles in Paganism ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"One reason I like being a Witch is that each person can be their own Priestess or Priest, if…"
4 hours ago
Atylmo replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"i dont talk trash to ewery body i only protecting my self jelly have no clue of what he talking…"
4 hours ago
Aamir replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"Hi, I have no question either, whatever comes through would be cool!"
4 hours ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Darling, what a deLIGHTful thought! I love that we might have shared that profound experience. Re…"
4 hours ago
Dodee giebas replied to John Ij's discussion How awakening feels
"Yes,many of us had already started to awaken. We were the catalyst that started the chain reaction.…"
5 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Jedi Healing Techniques

How to strengthen yourself to endure psychic attack and sustain your energy into higher resonance of love frequency with this Jedi healing technique. Also sh...
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service