_

Tanner's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies What's New?

"I got one that I call bo. He's not one that cares if we hurt. He likes to use the wo…"

Tanner replied Dec 8 to Demonic attachments (triggering)

7 yesterday
Reply by Logan Spence

"I have a question about asking for a reading, does a request for a reading bring a b…"

Tanner replied Nov 30 to Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching

144 on Wednesday
Reply by Viktor Joi

"(6) The chatroom was never there in the first place. We made it up in our minds and…"

Tanner replied Nov 13 to starseeds chatroom

13 Nov 19
Reply by JD

"five"

Tanner replied Nov 5 to How many quantum fingers AM I holding up?

11 Nov 21
Reply by Christian Oglesby

"I read an article that said that, in summary, the names we bear has in each letter a…"

Tanner replied Oct 24 to Anyone else notice how some people with certain first names carries certain similar energies towards you? What is the reason?

6 Oct 24
Reply by adeomus

"Actually I've been wanting to k ow for a long time, what is the past life I shared w…"

Tanner replied Oct 23 to Free past life reading

427 Nov 23
Reply by Jodee

"I would like one as well, whichever past life stands out the most and seems most imp…"

Tanner replied Oct 23 to Free past life reading

427 Nov 23
Reply by Jodee

"I feel a lot better today. Thank you for everything. Im curious, did you do this som…"

Tanner replied Oct 13 to Free distance energy healing

116 Nov 22
Reply by K

"I may need a lot of work in many areas, anywhere you feel is best is good for me. Th…"

Tanner replied Oct 13 to Free distance energy healing

116 Nov 22
Reply by K

"Thank you for this. My friend and I have been talking about it, and she gave me id…"

Tanner replied Sep 27 to Offering One Question Card Readings

225 Nov 9
Reply by Angelic Star Love

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconAngela Franks and Joice Suffert Bexiga joined Intl. Starseed Network
39 minutes ago
Article by Paul Stark

I ask, "What am I?"

Zohar answers, “As a Star Seed, you are fully human, and yet you are something more. 50,000 years…See More
39 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"7 Simple Solstice Rituals Celebrate your light and honor the energy of the Solstice with…"
2 hours ago
Logan Spence posted discussions
2 hours ago
Profile IconViktor Joi and Mckayla joined Trey Abernethy's group
Thumbnail

Past Life Exploration

This group is dedicated to knowledge about and techniques to explore your…See More
2 hours ago
Mckayla joined Lady Aquarius's group
Thumbnail

A Love For Water

Whether you love the rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, or water in general, the purpose of this group is…See More
3 hours ago
Mckayla joined Mita's group
Thumbnail

psychic powers developement & support

for sharing experiences, learning together & supporting eachother with previously rare…See More
3 hours ago
Nada One commented on Paige Marie's group Pacific Northwest Starseeds
"Hi, I want to have some friends that I can connect with and share with about all this amazing stuff…"
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service