Spiritual Services (731)

Discussions Replies What's New?

RUN #4 (APRIL-5th 2016): FREE AKASHIC RECORDS READING (& Free Meditation) - MUST read guidelines. (Last Revised: 3-29-16)

Hello my dear Starseeds! It has been over three years with this thread, it is amazing how time flies!!!!  I just launched my Udemy Lucid Dr…

Started by Fernando Albert

1771 Jan 13
Reply by kristy cragen

(Resolved!)Spiritual Clearing, Help and Advice, Please Help

Hello all, and thank you for reading. I seem to have attached an entity to myself, (whatever that actually means), and what I notice is th…

Started by Abby

5 Jan 5
Reply by Nix

hk

Started by Preston Schaeffer

25 Jan 5
Reply by Emily

Depressed about Souls Origin

So I was told my soul originates from Earth. After many "visitations," and being told I come from some spaceship, along with other past mem…

Started by IncarnatedAngel1111

2 Jan 2
Reply by Shadowcatcher

How can i know if i am a Pleiadean, is there any proof or hint?

I have blue eyes, and my blood type is  negative, i do not know if that means anything. Any advice?

Started by SolVegan

9 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Seed Of Erra

How to read a Astrology Natal Chart - Lesson 3

The twelve zodiac signs are classified in three different ways: elements, qualities, and polarities. These three classifications essentiall…

Started by Avery Orange

0 Dec 16, 2016

I ching - Part 1

Introduction to the I Ching What the I Ching is and its use as an oracle. The I Ching is a collection of practical wisdom, pertaining to ev…

Started by Avery Orange

1 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Midrash

A Beautiful Vision Of Love

Loving people for their specialties is something we enjoy doing the whole day. There are many different people whom we meet and love and…

Started by Angel SOUL

0 Dec 6, 2016

Numerology Reading

Is there anyone who can and would give me my numerology reading chart? Desperately wanting it. 

Started by Agatha La'Mureve

1 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by peace2theworld

God’s Three Roles In The World Drama

God As A Creator Logic tells us that spiritual and material energy in the form of souls and matter didn't just suddenly appear out of nothi…

Started by Angel SOUL

2 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Midrash

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Kristin left a comment for Kristin
"Thank you steve!"
4 minutes ago
The Willow Lord and bta huc are now friends
42 minutes ago
Jace loved Seed Of Erra's photo
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kristin
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kendra Hill
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Skylar
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Christian Alexander
1 hour ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie left a comment for Skylar
"welcome dear one"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service