Healing Requests (388)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Need healing/guidance

My brother's birthday was January 18. He would have been 30 years old, but he passed away in a car accident in 2005. I was also in the car,…

Started by Stephy

7 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Stephy

[Healing protocol] Do you have memory zap?

I decided to open a healing protocol since I feel like want to help which is kind of my personal missionary thing here. Ok, what is memory…

Started by Jelly

0 Dec 21, 2015

Requesting OoB energy work

Hi, my name's Chris, I'm 26, have a 1 y/o DS daughter, and I'm feeling stuck in my life. Winter is always a difficult time for me, and as o…

Started by Christopher Thomas Marian

2 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Tara

My best friend was in a car crash

Please may I request prayers/healing energy/good thoughts for my beloved best friend Viviane, who's been in a car crash. Nothing broken, th…

Started by Eve Jacques

32 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Eve Jacques

Hurt From Meds? Or something more going on here?

I was Thorazine every night, and they tried to up it over the course of a couple months. That did not work. I've been doing fantastic, exce…

Started by Nichi

10 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Living Light

Thank you!

Thank you! <3

Started by Dawn

6 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Dawn

Started by Vesper

7 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Cynthia

Heartache

How to get past such a pain? I have fallen in love with someone I cannot have. I have forced myself to say good bye. I do not think I will…

Started by Ignatius

12 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Ignatius

Seeking advanced help with auric sealing, entity protection

Hello, I am seeking advanced energy work in an attempt to repair my aura to make me more impervious to disharmonious and unwanted energies…

Started by Marc Alex

8 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Cynthia

Small request

I'm going to see a dentist soon, but might have to wait for the work on my teeth. I'm hoping my affected teeth will not worsen.

Started by Sharry

7 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Lianesence

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Amber Diamond loved Venus Ray (Yshatar)'s group Starseeds From Sirius
4 minutes ago
Tanner replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"I have been reluctant to ask another question, since you are doing this for free and I dont want to…"
12 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"I was told the same thing when I tried to play baseball in school.  I didn't improve…"
43 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Also, when I play video games, I can only play with inverted y axis look. Up is down and down is…"
47 minutes ago
Brandy Jones replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"Thanks for your response!"
48 minutes ago
Tanner replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"When I was a kid, I joined little league baseball and started on Tee-ball. My mom was on the…"
50 minutes ago
Seed Of Erra commented on Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
Thumbnail

17 - 1

"I'm stealing this one ok? lol hugs"
54 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Brandy Jones's discussion Wired backwards? I do a lot of things backwards.
"but not just crown chakra opened both crown+earth chakra... true humility, admitting they knew…"
57 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service