_

Healing Requests (393)

Discussions Replies What's New?

I'm truely tires of being blind

Most of us are here because we don't feel like we belong. I never really understood having a body but since I have one, I'd like for it to…

Started by Star

10 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Nix

-thank you-

Thank you for your many prayers. I couldn't figure out how to delete this discussion, but thank you.

Started by Jave Adeveni

14 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Jave Adeveni

Please send love, healing & protection.

I have a broken everything. Every joint. Healing countless times with traditional Chinese medicine, worked wonders. I am still being bullie…

Started by Tombe

6 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Nix

Help please

As I write this I am laying on the floor in agony. Jusy got back from the hospital. Gave me some cortisone for the inflamation If anyone c…

Started by Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe

4 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe

Pulmonary Edema

I came out of a surgery on the 25th and coming out I apparently had pulmonary edema (fluid in my lungs).  I was given Lasik water pill at t…

Started by The Great Sea

36 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by The Great Sea

Healing for Standing Rock and #NoDAPL **CALL TO ACTION**

This is just a call to action for all of you out there who are healers and energy workers. It is getting violent at Standing Rock. Please s…

Started by Lauren Huyser

1 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Lauren

YOUR HEALING PRAYERS AND ENERGIES ARE MUCH NEEDED!

Dear family of lights, I had not been here actively due to my busy schedule and animation work.I had requested for a healing for my skin ca…

Started by Piperon

31 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Living Light

major throat, third, and crown chakra blockages. can someone open them fully again?

In the past I've gotten destroyed which almost closed my third eye and crown chakra it's not fully open.. It feels weird as hell and it fee…

Started by Corey Short

37 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Ramona Andrea Stendardi

Healing Request: ISN needs healing service

Namaste, Many of us have special abilities to keep this site - ISN running smoothly. I would request to use your special powers to heal it.…

Started by Abid

7 Aug 26, 2016

Why are all the animals dying?

It is with a very heavy heart that I inform everyone that my Puddy Kat died on the way to the vet today.Yes that was his name. I sent him t…

Started by Commander Randy

2 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Commander Randy

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hm....one could say that Love is an expansive energy and Fear is a contractive energy. That is,…"
16 minutes ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie left a comment for jayme thomas
"You're very welcome"
33 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion THROAT CHAKRA, EXPRESSING YOURSELF TRUTHFULLY WITH PASSION, AND CONFIDENCE. SELF-HEALING.
"In keeping with the spirit of speaking one's mind with confidence, when I arrived back in…"
33 minutes ago
jayme thomas left a comment for Taunya Morson - Peuplie
"Thank you for the loving greeting."
41 minutes ago
Source Shard updated their profile
49 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Snowflake's discussion The Boy Crisis: A Sobering look at the State of our Boys
"As a former exceptional children teacher for mostly melanined boys labeled behavior disordered,…"
50 minutes ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie is now friends with Archdemon Andromech and Jenny
1 hour ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie left a comment for jayme thomas
"Welcome dear one"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service