Healing Requests (390)

Discussions Replies What's New?

Healing for Standing Rock and #NoDAPL **CALL TO ACTION**

This is just a call to action for all of you out there who are healers and energy workers. It is getting violent at Standing Rock. Please s…

Started by Lauren Huyser

1 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Lauren

YOUR HEALING PRAYERS AND ENERGIES ARE MUCH NEEDED!

Dear family of lights, I had not been here actively due to my busy schedule and animation work.I had requested for a healing for my skin ca…

Started by Piperon

31 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Living Light

major throat, third, and crown chakra blockages. can someone open them fully again?

In the past I've gotten destroyed which almost closed my third eye and crown chakra it's not fully open.. It feels weird as hell and it fee…

Started by Corey Short

37 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Ramona Andrea Stendardi

Healing Request: ISN needs healing service

Namaste, Many of us have special abilities to keep this site - ISN running smoothly. I would request to use your special powers to heal it.…

Started by Abid

7 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by peace2theworld

Why are all the animals dying?

It is with a very heavy heart that I inform everyone that my Puddy Kat died on the way to the vet today.Yes that was his name. I sent him t…

Started by Commander Randy

2 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Commander Randy

How to practice Ho’oponopono in four simple steps (A Healing Solution). Ask for healing, other people on this forum might try to heal you with Ho'oponopono healing technique.

Have you heard of the Hawaiian therapist who cured an entire ward of criminally insane patients, without ever meeting any of them or spendi…

Started by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR

9 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by ROCKY ~ THE ~ WARRIOR

Scary Stubborn Chakra Blockages- Looking for Help from a Healing Soul

Hey my loves, I've got a predicament that has me stumped and I'm looking for some advice/assistance. I was in a close relationship with a g…

Started by Maia Nicole Beaver

9 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Jedirealism 2.0

insomnia killing me literally.. help please

Please can someone help me figure out a way to cure my insomnia which has plagued me for years and years now. My latest attempt to sleep no…

Started by Justin Ryan Isidore Shupe

42 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by adeomus

/

;

Started by Karrie

3 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by aamir.locks

Once I was bliss/now I am disabled.

Hello this is Thor. 1:0 Guides and realizations I've been active for a week some time ago since I joined ISN. I've been off since then, I…

Started by Arthor

10 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Angelic ~ star ~ love

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service