Hello my universe friends. I am a quiet observer who goes through bouts of activity. I am hoping one of you lovely people with abilities can help me by giving me a short reading?
Much love and gratitude in advance,

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What sort of reading are you hoping for? I do Starseed birthcharts and Astrology. Will do a free rerading if you like.

Hi Omniel I have been learning Starseed Compass method for the past 2 months; up to about 12 or 14 charts for ppl (plus my own, of course). I require Birth date, time, and location, same as for regular astrology. The birth time is necessary, although there are a couple of ways to fine-tune it if it is not exact using other areas of the chart. I do not require real name or current residence, only birth place. cheers, Glen

What's New?

Azaphaer updated their profile
10 minutes ago
Azaphaer loved Jelly's discussion Why Alien Life Would be our Doom - The Great Filter
17 minutes ago
Wesley loved Jelly's discussion Why Alien Life Would be our Doom - The Great Filter
35 minutes ago
αɓɓεყ is now friends with roxie_plejaren and ☆♥✿ℨεlaɏa✿ॐ☆
1 hour ago
Jelly posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Jagdolj Erminident posted a discussion

Intergalactic Racism

Racism against humans IS a massive problem.On a website indirectly claiming to be driven by ETs,…See More
1 hour ago
Nazariel ~ posted a status
1 hour ago
Dodee giebas replied to Jolan's discussion Thoughts on Ascension, Densities and Embodiment.
"The words "positive" and "negative" have become ambiguous. This has been…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service