Free Angelic Reiki Healing/Activation for StarSeeds.net Community Members by Alvah from Pleiades

Greetings Dear Ones!!

I am offering Free Angelic Reiki Healing/Activation to StarSeeds.net Community members. Let's kickstart the year of 2018 with a bang - Let's admit we all need some help (or little push) at some point and Angels are here to help but they can only do so if we Ask (They can't interfere with our Free Will) - Play your part. Think GOOD. Think LOVE. Think PEACE. Think JOY. Think ABUNDANCE for all. Think COMPASSION. SPREAD THE WORD !!!

What is Angelic Reiki?
"Angelic Reiki is the highest Divine Love aspect. It is a powerful healing/activation method which works with the highest energies of the Angelic Realm, Ascended Masters and Galactic Healers of Light to bring one of the highest forms of healing and balance on all levels to individuals, groups and the planet”.

Why i am offering it?

• Just like everyone else i am going through Spiritual Awakening process myself and Angelic Reiki really helped me on my journey and it continues to do so.
  • Nobody have heard about Angelic Reiki on StarSeed network - So i decided to raise awareness amongst this beautiful community.
  • 2018 is the year of change with added acceleration and most of us can feel the massive shift. ArchAngels & Ascend Masters can help us to prepare for the upcoming changes.
  • One of my Soul Purpose in this lifetime is to help other Lightworkers (or Starseeds).

Healing vs Activation (My personal Observation):

I personally prefer the word, "Activation or Activator" over "Healing or Healer". When we use the word Healing we mentally affirm that something is broken and needed to be fixed. And the Truth is that NO Healer in this World can heal anybody, Only we can heal Ourselves!! I believe everyone is Perfect as it is and no one can add or subtract even a tiny bit to make us More Perfect. We all are the "Infinite Divine Beings of Light". "As StarSeeds we need to learn how to take care of our own Energy Field and We can't Outsource this task to someone else". For Example; The role of a Chef is no different than the Healer who prepares different meals for us, but it's our responsibility to eat & digest the food properly (Chef can't do this for us). Similarly Healer's role is just to hold the High Vibration space and we have to do the rest of the work. 

Important Notes:

• It's not a reading but its similar to Distant Energy Healing.
  • To receive an Angelic Reiki just post a quick reply on the bottom of this post.
  • I will reply to your post individually to give you an update on the healing/activation.
  • You can set an intention for the healing in your mind but it's not necessary.
  • All you need is an Open Mind & Willingness to Receive and ArchAngels of Divine Light will take care of the rest.
  • Please also note that, it will take lot of time and effort on my side; so your support & cooperation will be required. I haven’t offered any Free Energy Healings in an Online Group setting before and it’s a learning curve for me too.
  • After the session ArchAngels, Ascended Masters and your Galactic Guides of Divine Light will continue to work with you over the next 30 days.
  • I'd highly recommend to keep a journal to document your experience over the next 30 day period.
  • And most importantly - Expect absolutely Nothing - Yes you read it correct - Miracles happens outside of our own expectations. So just be open and have no expectations.
  • At this stage i would like to start with a small number of StarSeeds.net members so that i can manage it easily. I will update the status once we reach a certain threshold.

More about Angelic Reiki:

Angelic Reiki is a safe, natural, high frequency, multidimensional system of Angelic Healing and consciousness expansion that allows connection through the Angelic Kingdom of Light to your Soul energy in order to bring through powerful healing; yet it is simple work with and a delight to receive. The unique, complete system of angelic healing that is Angelic Reiki was channelled to Kevin Core by “Archangel Metatron and the Ascended Master Djwhal Khul” between October 2002 and February 2003.

The Angelic Reiki Practitioner is simply a channel, a bridge for the Angelic healing energy to be passed onto the recipient. The healing energy is channelled from the Angelic Realms via Healing Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters and Galactic Healers. Truly the Angels take care of the whole process.

• In Angelic Reiki the Angelic Kingdom of Light are totally responsible for the healing process without input (interference) by the practitioner. The practitioner just holds the space. Angelic Reiki totally honours the saying "Not My Will but Thy Will’".
  • The links and energies for the healing are totally up to the Angels.
  • Angelic Reiki is not 'Angel Reiki' which is a completely different system.

To Learn more about Angelic Reiki - Click Here

Sending Love n Light to all

Disclaimer: REIKI is not a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis and treatment. Always consult your health care professional or General Practitioner first. REIKI is meant only to compliment medical treatments and not to replace them.

Tags: Activation, Alvah, ArchAngels, AscendedMasters, DistantHealing, FREE, GalacticHealers, Healers, Healing, Masters, More…Pleiadian, Reiki, Spiritual, SpiritualGuides

Views: 1543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alvah The Pleiadian said:

Thanks for your Kind words, they are so beautiful & Inspiring...

I will arrange another Angelic Reiki session for the next group in the next few days (Just waiting for few more souls to join us)

Many Blessings

Angelic Star Love said:

Wow thats quite amazing what you are doing. Being productive on the site and helping others. The likes of you should be leaders/ admins on site, those who truly care about others and contribute to someone's welfare. I am very surprised to see good effort here :) You are amazing :)
I would love one too , if you have the time for it :) Thank you :)

Absolutely please take your time :) I am very happy to be a part of this.
If you would like an exchange, I offer a list of beautiful healing attunments myself, and I would be happy to offer them to you as an exchange. If only you are interested feel free to let me know :)

Thank you so much for your kind response, I very much appreciate this. Thank you.

Hi I would love a healing/activation. Life has been challenging lately.

Hello and thank you! I am in really trouble now with health, so healing/ activation will be very helpful,for witch i am grateful.

Hey, thank you for sharing your experience and offering us an Angelic Reiki Healing/Activation. I haven't heard about it before and I would love receive one. Thanks in advance. :)

Hello Beautiful Souls

I hope all of you have been enjoying working with Angelic Kingdom of Light.

Today's Session: (20 Mar 2018 - 05:00 PM NZ Stand Time)

Here's the list of Souls who have received the Angelic Reiki today

1. StarFruit
2. michael nepia
3. joskoM
4. Jap
5. David Corah
6. Angel
7. Balthezaar
8. Christian Oglesby
9. Angelic Star Love
10. Rose angelica
11. Zillah (Mother of Tubal-12. Caine)
13. ccamac
14. HarleyQuinn
And many many more...

Many Blessings ❤️

Thankyou, Love and light. Namaste

Thank you so much dear Alvah from Pleiades, I am so grateful to you, what a wonderful gift to so many of us from you on the first day of Spring, thank you so much

Wow, thank you so much Alvah <3 I've been feeling positive and full of love :) Love and light :)

Thank you so much dear Alvah.
Let’s see what will happen in the next 30 days. I will send you report.

Dear Alvah
Just one question more, was this course just healing or activation?
If this was activation, how do I use angelic reiki?

Hello JoskoM

All your answers are in the Main post - If you read the section "Healing Vs Activation" you will find your answer.

Many Blessings

i would love to recieve your angelic healing, message me here privately to show me how we can do it or even email me.. thank you so much.

What's New?

Azaphaer updated their profile
14 minutes ago
Azaphaer loved Jelly's discussion Why Alien Life Would be our Doom - The Great Filter
20 minutes ago
Wesley loved Jelly's discussion Why Alien Life Would be our Doom - The Great Filter
38 minutes ago
αɓɓεყ is now friends with roxie_plejaren and ☆♥✿ℨεlaɏa✿ॐ☆
1 hour ago
Jelly posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Jagdolj Erminident posted a discussion

Intergalactic Racism

Racism against humans IS a massive problem.On a website indirectly claiming to be driven by ETs,…See More
1 hour ago
Nazariel ~ posted a status
1 hour ago
Dodee giebas replied to Jolan's discussion Thoughts on Ascension, Densities and Embodiment.
"The words "positive" and "negative" have become ambiguous. This has been…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service