Comment by Eliza on October 14, 2010 at 2:06pm
Dammit, you got my hopes up, hahaha! That was cute though :-)

There WAS something going on in NYC yesterday though - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3180632/UFOs-descend-on-t...

Dear god, I hope it wasn't baloons
Comment by Walks With Greys on October 14, 2010 at 11:12am
One landed late yesterday AND there IS video of it, the embedding has been disabled so you'll have to do it old school and click the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-1DsCU4zA
Comment by Acyutãnanda on October 14, 2010 at 4:01am
Aikielna: "OMG LOL I LOVE IT!!!
You are too funny Acy, love your sense of humor you have... Priceless!! :D "

Ummm... it wasn't a exactly a joke.. but hey, thanks!
Comment by ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄ on October 14, 2010 at 3:17am
=)

I just LOVE all this LOVE in this one dissusion!! Its feels soo good to have all you guys here together and loving each other!!

Awwe... LOL

So amazing thats for sure!! ;)
Comment by Charles Miller on October 14, 2010 at 2:55am
Yes it is indeed one of closest songs to my heart. It helps remind me of why I came here and encourages me to not lose sight of my destiny. Amazing indeed.
Comment by Eliza on October 14, 2010 at 2:51am
One of my all time fav songs. It always makes me think of our cosmic family and the mission
Comment by Charles Miller on October 14, 2010 at 2:47am
Well...lol consider the quote from the Led Zeppelin song "Stairway to Heaven" when it states' " In my thoughts I have seen, rings of smoke through the trees. And the voices of those who stand looking."

Plant and the others knew what the he'll they were talking about I assume! ;)
Comment by Eliza on October 14, 2010 at 2:43am
Well said Acy ;-)
Comment by ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄ on October 14, 2010 at 2:35am
LOL Charles

=)
Comment by Charles Miller on October 14, 2010 at 2:34am
Wow...crazy sighting. Seems like there's a discussion going on! I'm joining in. ;)

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Jelly replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
Amanda replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
Joshua posted a video

Dulce Cortometraje (Sub En Ingles)

Unos De Los Mejores Cortometrajes De Ivan Ruiz Espero Que Les Guste :)
Adela updated their profile
Jër replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
Jace posted a video

Ancient Builder Race Outposts and Crystalline Cities

In this presentation about the Ancient Builder Race Outposts and Crystalline Cities information is provided about how the outposts look like on Venus, Saturn...
Angelic ~ star ~ love is now friends with Miss Koytraz (Lilith) and Amanda
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) left a comment for Sase (Bianca)
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Sase (Bianca)'s profile
Allas and Gabrielle are now friends