Comment by Eliza on October 14, 2010 at 2:06pm
Dammit, you got my hopes up, hahaha! That was cute though :-)

There WAS something going on in NYC yesterday though - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3180632/UFOs-descend-on-t...

Dear god, I hope it wasn't baloons
Comment by Walks With Greys on October 14, 2010 at 11:12am
One landed late yesterday AND there IS video of it, the embedding has been disabled so you'll have to do it old school and click the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-1DsCU4zA
Comment by Acyutãnanda on October 14, 2010 at 4:01am
Aikielna: "OMG LOL I LOVE IT!!!
You are too funny Acy, love your sense of humor you have... Priceless!! :D "

Ummm... it wasn't a exactly a joke.. but hey, thanks!
Comment by ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄ on October 14, 2010 at 3:17am
=)

I just LOVE all this LOVE in this one dissusion!! Its feels soo good to have all you guys here together and loving each other!!

Awwe... LOL

So amazing thats for sure!! ;)
Comment by Charles Miller on October 14, 2010 at 2:55am
Yes it is indeed one of closest songs to my heart. It helps remind me of why I came here and encourages me to not lose sight of my destiny. Amazing indeed.
Comment by Eliza on October 14, 2010 at 2:51am
One of my all time fav songs. It always makes me think of our cosmic family and the mission
Comment by Charles Miller on October 14, 2010 at 2:47am
Well...lol consider the quote from the Led Zeppelin song "Stairway to Heaven" when it states' " In my thoughts I have seen, rings of smoke through the trees. And the voices of those who stand looking."

Plant and the others knew what the he'll they were talking about I assume! ;)
Comment by Eliza on October 14, 2010 at 2:43am
Well said Acy ;-)
Comment by ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄ on October 14, 2010 at 2:35am
LOL Charles

=)
Comment by Charles Miller on October 14, 2010 at 2:34am
Wow...crazy sighting. Seems like there's a discussion going on! I'm joining in. ;)

Turquoise Water loved Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
Midrash posted a video

This is Why You Don't SUCCEED - One of the Best Motivational Speeches Ever

Simon Sinek speaking about Millennials in the workplace of today, and social media addiction. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST SPEECH THAT I’VE EVER HEARD. ►►►►Simon Si...
Wesley loved Daniel Rønjom's discussion a channelled song
Profile IconWesley and Gallant Warrior joined billy shinyo ross iii's group
Thumbnail

Reptilians from Orion

This group is dedicated to all those who are Reptilians that have origins from Orion.See More
Julie Eggcosmic and kikabanee are now friends
Gallant Warrior joined Gray Wolf's group
Thumbnail

My Star Family

Welcome! "My Star Family" is a group for those who wish to join and talk about their star families.…See More
Gallant Warrior joined Verethragna Ashkan's group
Thumbnail

Peaceful Warrior Spirit

As we enter into a new era of human history, multitudes of people from around the world are waking…See More
Gallant Warrior joined Lady Atalanta's group
Thumbnail

Starship and Starfleet Group

This group is for those who are re-awakening to their former starfleet position with their brothers…See More
Gallant Warrior joined Anita Marion's group
Thumbnail

Lyran Starseeds

Join us, this group is to reunite all who have origins in Lyra and/or reunite all who are connected…See More
Gallant Warrior joined Seaopal's group
Thumbnail

We Love Dolphins

A group to share our love of dolphins, information, facts,memories, and beautiful dolphins…See More