_

To All Spiritual Seekers: Avoid False Masters; Watch This Before Surrendering to Any Teacher!

Don't miss out!!! Get your copy of FREE YOURSELF here: https://www.createspace.com/4506383 Check out my art books, too! https://www.createspace.com/4388974 h...

Comment by Orion Warrior on May 1, 2014 at 1:38am

Wow! Finally finished it! It was really long but there was so much knowledge in this video! VERY much worth it. She speaks with so much light and truth! The only teacher I have at the moment is my higher self, and I work with my guides and gardians closely. And they sometimes get upset with me cause I sometimes think of them "above" me when they see me as an equal. They like it when I can be casual and honest with them. I don't believe you should surrender or worship anyone for I think that's one way to give up your freewill. That's why I personally gave up religion cause I didn't like how much I felt like I had to comply and feel inferior while doing the worship. It felt wrong specially sense I felt like god almost had no face. I didn't know WHO I was worshiping, and it felt disturbing when I realized that. But like she says, if you feel comfortable with a master and they are helping your path and life, by golly work with that person and/or god. When I'm older I hope to work and/or speak with many enlighten ones to validate what I'm experiencing now and to grow with hearing more of others experience. I will carry the knowledge in this video with me as I go looking for a partner to work with when the time comes. Trust your own instincts and judgement. :) Although I'm happy I don't need to learn the lesson of what it's like to work with a false or wrong teacher at the moment. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this vid! I feel so much more enlighten now!~ :D

Comment by ƟΣ on April 30, 2014 at 8:29pm

Sareyan,

Exactly. What other people want to teach you is not always necessarily part of your path. Listen to what others say, sure, but trust your own judgment. Don't place others' over yours.

Comment by K Shukla on April 30, 2014 at 3:39pm

Hi!!

Namaste!  Wow!! Where should I start?  You are right on everything.  I admire your enthusiasm to acquire spirituality.  It is something that u don't see much 5000 years into Kali Yuga (Age of Iron). You are right about Gods and other beings (Demigods, Aprasas (Female Angels), Gandharvas (Male Angels).  Most of the demigods, and all of Apsras and Gandharvas are not pure in heart.  Although they have ability to spiritually guide us (human beings) they do not have ability to purify our heart and take us to the spiritual world.

I will send u personal message.  I want to talk to you about everything.

Thank you.
Best Regards.

Comment by Sareyan Nirvelli on April 30, 2014 at 12:06pm

Simple.. Dont surrender to ANY teacher.  Take advice, seek guidance as you will, work with but never worship, server or do the bidding of others.  The only surrender you need to do is to yourself and your own higher self.. :)

Comment by Kiriyae on April 29, 2014 at 11:29pm
i love this, thank you for posting!!! <3

Turquoise Water posted a photo
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"This is how higher dimension should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 There…"
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Titles in Paganism ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"One reason I like being a Witch is that each person can be their own Priestess or Priest, if…"
Atylmo replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"i dont talk trash to ewery body i only protecting my self jelly have no clue of what he talking…"
Aamir replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"Hi, I have no question either, whatever comes through would be cool!"
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Darling, what a deLIGHTful thought! I love that we might have shared that profound experience. Re…"
Dodee giebas replied to John Ij's discussion How awakening feels
"Yes,many of us had already started to awaken. We were the catalyst that started the chain reaction.…"
Quantum Light posted a video

Jedi Healing Techniques

How to strengthen yourself to endure psychic attack and sustain your energy into higher resonance of love frequency with this Jedi healing technique. Also sh...