The Astral City, is a movie from Brazil that is going to release in September... This movie is from a channeled novel by the author and most famous medium in Brazil, Chico Xavier.
He died in 2002, so now they are making movie from his books. Hope you like it xD

Supporter
Comment by Acyutãnanda on May 30, 2010 at 10:34pm
Wow!! It's about Starseeds! =D

Supporter
Comment by Samut-RA (cleyton) on May 31, 2010 at 12:49am
yes... i hope they release this movie in english and other languages also. I am from Brazil, but i would to see in english, so others around the world could watch it. The movie looks great.
Comment by Yshatar on July 2, 2010 at 3:04pm
:O
Comment by Yshatar on July 2, 2010 at 3:05pm
We need to do something like this to! in case America does not get to see it lol

Supporter
Comment by ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄ on July 2, 2010 at 3:14pm
Hey we should just make our own movie..LOL OR make something BIG!!

Supporter
Comment by Dhyanna Moon on September 25, 2010 at 12:12pm
great I can't wait to see it!

Supporter
Comment by stateofmind111 on September 30, 2010 at 1:42am
Why not,,,this network is the perfect place for great ideas to materalize, if we all decide to take part in the many wonderous imaginings*c, we can feel the energy swirling!

Supporter
Comment by jamie cherpaw on November 11, 2010 at 5:29am
Some Suggestions for consideration?

Short history(s) from whom ever is able with vidcam at home.
10 - 13 mins each.
Other possibiliies: "Group?-Poems co-authored by the collect..
whomever is willing to submit short contribution.
Perhaps music. Video art.
submitions by email.
Final result of collect compilations.
Need one, two or three to coordinate.
Namaste

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Ἆђɭąɱ ኔጡ። posted a discussion

MUST WATCH!!...Seriously the best ever footage of a UFO you will ever see in my eyes..

Seriously the best ever footage of a real deal McCoy, offworld,advanced technology, UFO you will…See More

Supporter
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion

Aligning With Divine Balance By Shanta Gabriel ... And ... Preparing For First Contact - Your Nightly Visits - By Sue Lie

Aligning with Balance We are still within the Portal of Possibilities that the Equinox on September…See More
Artist Starseed replied to ಠ_ಠ Anna's discussion Anybody seeing synchronized or mirroring/doubling numbers lately? Meaning?
"Probably. I don't like much of the past. I'm more like futuristic intuitive. I love…"

Supporter
Charlye Emily joined Zoe's group
Thumbnail

A place for the Blue Ray's

A place to get to know more about our self and missions, of healing . Alot of us have been…See More
Leppender replied to ಠ_ಠ Anna's discussion Anybody seeing synchronized or mirroring/doubling numbers lately? Meaning?
"A good theory, but I like to think of time as something totally dynamic when you're in a…"
Ἆђɭąɱ ኔጡ። loved ∵Rasmia (Catmint) Artemisia∴'s video
Artist Starseed posted a status
"And I still come to believe that I'm from the future. That somehow in an advanced intellectual way, I came to this time to fix something."
"Yea, we come from the future I think."

Supporter
Living Light replied to Plasma's discussion The Unity Fallacy in the group Shadows of Balance
"The universe loves diversity....just look at the nature, many different things working together.. "
Leppender added a discussion to the group Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Support Group
Thumbnail

A brief history and request for advise

Hello everyone.  I've never really reached out for help with my fibromyalgia, because just 2 months…See More

Supporter
Midrash replied to ಠ_ಠ Anna's discussion Anybody seeing synchronized or mirroring/doubling numbers lately? Meaning?
"I don't know what it all means, but it is a message. Through it we can see, that there is more…"

Supporter
Living Light replied to ಠ_ಠ Anna's discussion Anybody seeing synchronized or mirroring/doubling numbers lately? Meaning?
"yep, see them several times a day .... some people call them angel numbers..... "