_

The Astral City, is a movie from Brazil that is going to release in September... This movie is from a channeled novel by the author and most famous medium in Brazil, Chico Xavier.
He died in 2002, so now they are making movie from his books. Hope you like it xD

Comment by jamie cherpaw on November 11, 2010 at 5:29am
Some Suggestions for consideration?

Short history(s) from whom ever is able with vidcam at home.
10 - 13 mins each.
Other possibiliies: "Group?-Poems co-authored by the collect..
whomever is willing to submit short contribution.
Perhaps music. Video art.
submitions by email.
Final result of collect compilations.
Need one, two or three to coordinate.
Namaste
Comment by stateofmind111 on September 30, 2010 at 1:42am
Why not,,,this network is the perfect place for great ideas to materalize, if we all decide to take part in the many wonderous imaginings*c, we can feel the energy swirling!
Comment by Dhyanna Moon on September 25, 2010 at 12:12pm
great I can't wait to see it!
Comment by ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄ on July 2, 2010 at 3:14pm
Hey we should just make our own movie..LOL OR make something BIG!!
Comment by Yshatar Anshar El on July 2, 2010 at 3:05pm
We need to do something like this to! in case America does not get to see it lol
Comment by Yshatar Anshar El on July 2, 2010 at 3:04pm
:O
Comment by Samut-RA (cleyton) on May 31, 2010 at 12:49am
yes... i hope they release this movie in english and other languages also. I am from Brazil, but i would to see in english, so others around the world could watch it. The movie looks great.
Comment by Acyutãnanda on May 30, 2010 at 10:34pm
Wow!! It's about Starseeds! =D

Fairy angel updated their profile
Fairy angel replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I have been so drawn to the Sidhe for the longest time, kind of are dark, not like fairies, but…"
"I have the problem with the buffering too o.O my pc is ten years old since I last bought it.…"
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I am not sure I know what this is referring to addy/T.W.. But on page 46 (at the moment and the…"
Sarah Lovett commented on Sabrina's blog post Orb StarSeeds
"Thanks, I'd like to meet an Orb."
Sarah Lovett commented on Sabrina's blog post Guides - Are My Guides Aspects Of My Higher Self or Multidimensional Self?
"If we are all emanations of all that is, but we separate to become our individual souls, and agin…"
"Thanks for this Namaia, I will look out for these books, they look very interesting."
"GGGRRRRRRRR !!!! oh the arrogance of some people. You can bet your bottom dollar that if the M3 was…"