_

Rocket in the Vacuum of Space: Experiment to see if rockets can ignite & stay lit in a space vacuum.Be ready to be surprised???

So can NASA rockets stay ignited in the vacuum of space???

Comment by Joshua on May 18, 2017 at 1:09am

Experiments with these type of results are part of the reason and explain why Flat Earthers are not believing NASA.

Comment by Joshua on May 18, 2017 at 1:00am

Nice to see people doing their own experiments. For sure more experiments need to be done.

Dean commented on Dean's photo
Thumbnail

Dissemination of yoga

"same lineage :)adinath,goraknaatha,maha avatar babaji have the same soul :)"
Lightning Rod replied to vala's discussion I feel like I tried everything and I can't escape depression
"what I did was I started re-forming how my brain uses symbols and associations like…"
"also depression is an ironically fixative state of belief that you should be feeling better, but…"
"NO, don't try anti depressants"
Omnicentrist posted a video

What Just Flew Past The Sun?

Support the channel: https://www.patreon.com/TheSecureteam UFO's and our sun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlo_7iPGDYQ Helioviewer link: https://helioview...
layaa posted a status
"\o/ hu hiperactive"
Nick Ok posted a discussion

Dreaming in other languages?

Has anyone ever dreamed in another language than own native language? I dreamed in Turkish, Russian…See More
Sharry replied to Daniel Rønjom's discussion you guys are so boring
"I also want to suggest not thinking too much in the past, reminiscing can cause neglect of your…"