UPDATE - My body telling me to break the fast after reaching the 5 day mark so my dry fast is completed.

Dry Fasting heals the body faster compared to Urine Therapy & water fasting*

Comment by positiveevitisop on June 21, 2017 at 11:07am

@Joshua, I believe that would be a bodily sign yeah. When beginning a fast, factors like, how much nutrients your body has left and how much energy is spent during will determine how long you can make without it. I suggest beginning your first meal with something very healthy and hardy, like a large salad made from collard greens and dandelion greens, among many other well-known healthy greens and veggies. Put some nuts in there or eat the after for the protein, and later on have a hardy healthy organic meal with either lots of rice, noodles or potatoes for carbs, and plenty of veggies. If you're a meat eater, I suggest you include something like Salmon.

Comment by Joshua on June 21, 2017 at 8:31am

On the 5th day of my dry fast, the afternoon was very uncomfortable for me (sleeping on and off) I just felt restless but around 5pm, I started to feel better and I had no headaches today. The 5th day seems to last for a very long time. I go to sleep between 5:30 am and 6:30 am so I am curious how day 6 will be for me. Because I did my last dry fast 8 months ago for 6 days, I am curious if 5 days will be enough. Already thinking about breaking the fast so this fast went well if I do break the fast. Right now its 7:30 am and because I am not able to sleep, that maybe a sign that my body is telling me to break the fast. So within these next hours I must decide to continue or break my fast with a completion of 5 days and some hours. Namaste

Comment by Joshua on June 20, 2017 at 7:28am

During the 4th day of my dry fast, the headaches went away. The 4th day was the most comfortable for me compared to the 3rd day. Now I prepare for the 5th day of my dry fast.

Comment by Joshua on June 18, 2017 at 4:32pm

Much thanks Starseed yves, almost everything you mentioned, I have researched and learned already and I thank you for letting me know and giving me a heads up. I love to soak in knowledge and I thank you greatly for sharing with me the wisdom you have gained through your experiences and research.

I have been fasting on and off for a period of 3 years so through the fasting, I eat way more healthier than I did before so each time I fast it becomes easier for me.

Yes, I would be greatly interested in communicating with your friend. please leave me his contact info.

My last dry fast was a 6 day dry fast but I wasn't prepared mentally as I thought I was for it because I kept on saying to myself, "I will become a Beatharian:) " But quickly reality set it when I felt my body shutting down and so I broke the fast.

This time around, I am not sure how many days I will do the dry fast for so I will just take it day by day.

My main focus is to get rid of the collagen scarring I have which has affected my chakras in some strange way???

A few Starseeds whom I have communicated with, continue to tell me they sense I have blocked chakras and have offered and done distance healing on me but still I feel the blockage so when I volunteered in Israel, I had whats called an "Energy Cleansing" which was such an incredible feeling but here in Colombia I have had the most difficult time finding a healer to heal and clear my chakra blockages with the healing hands.

So here is an interesting quote from a youtuber, I would greatly appreciate your thoughts on it,

Namaste and peace be onto to you my cosmic friend*

Youtuber comment from Breatharian video I came across.

"i know many people who have very deep knowledge and experience of things that would baffle career scientists.. and they live very simple and modest lifestyles..
what most people call a demanding or productive lifestyle.. is nothing but a denser puzzled form of collecting knowledge.. for example. mainstream doctors, nutritionists, cancer researchers, .. these guys spend their whole lives studying complex academia but achieve almost next to nothing in terms of curing or discovering causative solutions..
on the other hand.. there are countless holistic herbal, ancient , yogic practitioners who cure peoples cancer in weeks by fasting..
the difference is, some people waste their time dissecting and obsessing with finding complex things inside the box.. while some people tend to apply solutions based on simple principals.. nature is simple not complex.."

Comment by Joshua on June 18, 2017 at 2:12pm

Update: Going on "day 3" of my dry fast, I Went to sleep after 5am and woke up at 11:30 am feeling "A" ok.

At this moment at 12:30pm, no head aches or discomfort.

yes, I do feel weak (lack of energy)so it is always recommended not to be active during the dry fast, take your time each time you get up from bed and rest while meditating.

Peace2theworld, I understand your concern and I respect your opinion but I have been fasting for 3 years on and off.

From my experience, I know what works for me and what doesn't and I encourage others to manifest dry fasting in a subtle manner while attempting it with ease just as other people who dry fast recommend.

Many youtube videos to watch about a person's dry fasting experience.

You write to me as if you are a concerned parent or family member or concerned friend. This is why I don't tell any body around me about my dry fasting because people don't have any experience with it and can never understand how it can be a success since they believe in what their doctors tell them.

I am thankful, I think out of the Matrix and don't need doctors advice when I study and learn about all natural healing methods.

In short, I did Urine Therapy and I liked it for a while but I prefer to put aged old urine on my skin for healing compared to drinking my morning urine as most Urine Therapy drinkers recommend because the taste of the urine in the mornings is just not for me and then I did water fasting but from my experience with water fasting, I don't hsve the patience to do a 3 week water fast as recommended.

I manifested to do the water fast many times and I learned that drinking "just water" caused me to want to stop the fast too quickly so Dry fasting is the most easiest for me and most effective with the healing at a much faster rate compared to water and juice fasting.

So I have listened to your concerns and have decided to delete the other dry fasting videos that exceed 3 days of dry fasting.

Namaste

Comment by Joshua on June 17, 2017 at 9:49pm

To answer your question "peace2theworld" Science when abused for a specific agenda is similar to Big Pharma.

If people knew that dry fasting is the key to heal their diseases, illnesses and various injuries, imagine how many people would be dry fasting in which the junk food, meat and fresh produce industry would suffer and drop with their profits.

I'm just now reaching my 2nd day of my dry fast with no food and no water and I'm "A" ok.

Sure I have headaches today, some discomfort and the thoughts to eat but when I think of the healing that is taking place throughout my whole body, I continue the dry fast.

In short, its about not having "fear" and researching about dry fasting and to manifest it one step at a time.

So is science wrong in regards to person not being able to live if not having food or water for 3 days? All I can say is "maybe" It all depends on the situation and the stress factor involved.

Most people who do dry fasting are mentally and spiritually ready for the challenge. Of course people who don't have access to food and water, I am sure their stress and shock level causes their body to go into "panic mode" so of course they are more likely to suffer and perhaps die quickly.

People that dry fast approach it in a more calmly matter and they do have access to food and water if needed to break the fast so there is little to no stress while dry fasting.

Comment by positiveevitisop on June 17, 2017 at 12:34am

yay for psychedelics!

Comment by Joshua on June 16, 2017 at 11:20pm

This female did a 5 day dry fast. Very good info in general.

Comment by Joshua on June 16, 2017 at 6:54pm

Thank you for the uplifting comments. Yes, always important to take one cautious step at a time. Don't push it because when I did that first 6 day dry fast, my goal was to be a Breatharian but I quickly realized that goal was unrealistic to think I could do it so soon so I am just thankful to be able to have free time away from distractions to do a healthy dry fast. When my body says, "No more Joshua" I will break the fast. I have a pain in my knee that I want to heal through dry fasting so usually to heal a specific injury, more than 3 days of dry fasting must be done. I found another dry fasting video to be very uplifting by youtuber Holistic Heather. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcGzr3YPVwM

Comment by Iulia on June 16, 2017 at 6:12pm

Good luck!

Stephen Corbett loved Joshua's video
Mark Fragola posted a discussion

Letting go of everything

Im starting to let go of everything related to physicality even physical desires, It may just be my…See More
Andrew beane updated their profile
Joshua posted videos
Omnicentrist posted a video

Remember Who You Are.... (For First Wave Indigos Only) 02-04-15

Remember the UV-Realm....and your position there??? It's time to remember who you REALLY are and what you came here to do! - www.FirstWaveIndigos.com
Paul Stark and Turquoise Water are now friends
Raven left a comment for HUNAIN
"Thank you for the add!"
Raven and HUNAIN are now friends
Aer Stargazer replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion Does anyone remember me from previous life?
"Truly, I have no idea why we all have A names or people close to us with A names. I'm…"
Airys Mara and Astra Telepathica Serotonin are now friends
Airys Mara replied to Mic Tool's discussion Anyone else notice how some people with certain first names carries certain similar energies towards you? What is the reason?
"Numerology based on the name? I've heard a lot about people experiencing the same sort of…"
Omnicentrist left a comment for Cleo Inacio
"Greetings, I think everyone on this wesite is important, and as I am also new to the site I am…"