GIANT ALIENS IN PERU? ANALIZE THIS VIDEO PLEASE!

Very creepy video, Recorded 25th december 2010, (dont watch late at night!). Humans, Tall ETs, Shadow People, Shapeshifters or the Mothman? - You decide!

Comment by 7E on July 12, 2011 at 2:34pm

To just mention that others that have watched the footage (of whatever it is) say that the woman is saying various things including that there was nobody up there, omg and also towards the end, where is the ufo? Anyone else confirm or add to this?

Comment by 7E on July 12, 2011 at 2:40pm
When he gets up it looks so scary
Comment by ArhyLis on July 12, 2011 at 2:53pm
I speak spanish and understand it as well, but she is pretty much saying that she feels scared and shocked about the aliens, and got surprised when it stood up. They also don't know where their ufo is.
Comment by Openheart on July 12, 2011 at 3:20pm
She said mom he grew so tall omg im gona cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like aliend my question is are they the good guys??
Comment by 7E on July 12, 2011 at 6:08pm
Interesting I had not thought about Inner Earth beings, it is a mountain.
Comment by Aiia Magnificent on July 12, 2011 at 7:32pm
hmmm amazing :-/
Comment by Jewlz aka Ramja on July 12, 2011 at 10:40pm
Well,no matter what they are we need to get that not all aliens will ressemble us.My son asked me the other day"Mom will they be ugly what if Im scared"I responded "we might think they are not too pretty but if ur feeling is good then it doesnt matter.The outside doesnt count!"He then reponded back "yah and on their planet we would be ugly anyways!" So no matter what they look like or how tall they are or are not its whats inside that counts and the feeling u have when seeing them (letting the fear go).This didnt scare me at all just intrigued as to who they are.
Comment by 7E on July 13, 2011 at 3:37am

If you watched the whole video there was a comparison to another video with people standing on the same mountain. Compair the size of them stood up to the rocks on both videos.

Comment by BetheChange on July 13, 2011 at 9:55pm
A brief translation as follows: OH My GOd this is freaky! The man got bigger! Look at that! Mom, I'm scared I'm going to cry! They couldn't tell the alien from the human. She kept saying, Hi My name is. Dad said something like enough already, calm down, you're far enough away from them. That video is a head trip. A total trip. Thanks.
Comment by BetheChange on July 13, 2011 at 9:56pm
And btw, Ay Carmaba means *sigh darn it. http://www.tomisimo.org/dictionary/spanish_english/caramba

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.