GIANT ALIENS IN PERU? ANALIZE THIS VIDEO PLEASE!

Very creepy video, Recorded 25th december 2010, (dont watch late at night!). Humans, Tall ETs, Shadow People, Shapeshifters or the Mothman? - You decide!

Comment by 7E on July 12, 2011 at 2:34pm

To just mention that others that have watched the footage (of whatever it is) say that the woman is saying various things including that there was nobody up there, omg and also towards the end, where is the ufo? Anyone else confirm or add to this?

Comment by 7E on July 12, 2011 at 2:40pm
When he gets up it looks so scary

Comment by ArhyLis on July 12, 2011 at 2:53pm
I speak spanish and understand it as well, but she is pretty much saying that she feels scared and shocked about the aliens, and got surprised when it stood up. They also don't know where their ufo is.

Comment by Openheart on July 12, 2011 at 3:20pm
She said mom he grew so tall omg im gona cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like aliend my question is are they the good guys??

Comment by 7E on July 12, 2011 at 6:08pm
Interesting I had not thought about Inner Earth beings, it is a mountain.

Comment by Jewlz aka Ramja on July 12, 2011 at 10:40pm
Well,no matter what they are we need to get that not all aliens will ressemble us.My son asked me the other day"Mom will they be ugly what if Im scared"I responded "we might think they are not too pretty but if ur feeling is good then it doesnt matter.The outside doesnt count!"He then reponded back "yah and on their planet we would be ugly anyways!" So no matter what they look like or how tall they are or are not its whats inside that counts and the feeling u have when seeing them (letting the fear go).This didnt scare me at all just intrigued as to who they are.

Comment by 7E on July 13, 2011 at 3:37am

If you watched the whole video there was a comparison to another video with people standing on the same mountain. Compair the size of them stood up to the rocks on both videos.

Comment by BetheChange on July 13, 2011 at 9:55pm
A brief translation as follows: OH My GOd this is freaky! The man got bigger! Look at that! Mom, I'm scared I'm going to cry! They couldn't tell the alien from the human. She kept saying, Hi My name is. Dad said something like enough already, calm down, you're far enough away from them. That video is a head trip. A total trip. Thanks.

Comment by BetheChange on July 13, 2011 at 9:56pm
And btw, Ay Carmaba means *sigh darn it. http://www.tomisimo.org/dictionary/spanish_english/caramba

Comment by 7E on July 15, 2011 at 3:42am

I dont think anyone lacks discernment here, people always have different views on videos like this, even the poster of the original video is asking people what they think is going on here. Even if you think it was ETs or some paranormal activity, you cant know for sure just as you cnat know for sure if you think its fake.

You can use the triangular rock as a reference point, it reached to a regular persons shoulders in one clip but only reaches the hips of the tall guy. I have heard others with the stilts theory so not sure if people have been hearing this on youtube but I just think that its unlikely people would climb up a mountain in Peru on stilts or decide to put them on when they reach the top. It must be very hard to stand up in stilts and bend your knees, its the standing up scene which people are most curious about. I dont know if the video is real or what we are looking at.

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Cernu Allison Wolf Raven Brody and Angelic ~ star ~ love are now friends

Supporter
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to adeomus's discussion DNA codes on Lemurian Crystals ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"You might be best off trying it with a cut diamond. As soon as it chatches the light, go into that…"
Leppender commented on Leppender's blog post A Shared Existence: the ongoing journey of several minds living as one being.
"Sept 29th 2016 Ratal  Well I've been wantin' ta write my own entry fer some time…"

Supporter
Cernu Allison Wolf Raven Brody replied to Cernu Allison Wolf Raven Brody's discussion Reiki (February 2012- 2013): Usui Reiki Levels One and Two Usui Reiki Level Two Attunement- April 14th, 2012 at 1 pm in the group Shadows of Balance
"If that go into a meditative state while being attuned ......yes to both."

Supporter
Sharry replied to Dykon's discussion How do I tune out all the noise???
"Tell them you will give them a time of day to listen, and you will let them know when you're…"

Sharry replied to Mohammed Dalì's discussion Global Weirdness
"You're free to believe or express anything, as much as the next person. Sometimes a forum,…"

Plasma commented on Plasma's photo
Thumbnail

PolishSaber

"Lol thanks, early birthday gift <3"

karrie commented on Plasma's photo
Thumbnail

PolishSaber

"@Plas & @Pos =P ♥ Hey you ~ I love it! :)"

karrie loved Plasma's photo

karrie loved Plasma's photo
☯☽ IridescentDragon ☾☯ replied to ROCKY's discussion FREE Tarot Readings. Kindly frame your questions in a “Yes or No or Neutral” format only. Thanks.
"Hello, I have a question that I need more confirmation on. Do I have a dragon soul? "
Nuno loved ✶≋Sierah≋✶'s photo