GIANT ALIENS IN PERU? ANALIZE THIS VIDEO PLEASE!

Very creepy video, Recorded 25th december 2010, (dont watch late at night!). Humans, Tall ETs, Shadow People, Shapeshifters or the Mothman? - You decide!

Comment by True One 22 on July 16, 2011 at 12:38pm
every one is entitled to their own opinion but you can clearly see this girls reaction is REAL..
Comment by True One 22 on July 16, 2011 at 12:33pm

all i can say is diffinitely not normal humans interesting finding..when the being stands up it seems to tak off a coat an wrap it around the other being ..

Comment by 7E on July 15, 2011 at 3:42am

I dont think anyone lacks discernment here, people always have different views on videos like this, even the poster of the original video is asking people what they think is going on here. Even if you think it was ETs or some paranormal activity, you cant know for sure just as you cnat know for sure if you think its fake.

You can use the triangular rock as a reference point, it reached to a regular persons shoulders in one clip but only reaches the hips of the tall guy. I have heard others with the stilts theory so not sure if people have been hearing this on youtube but I just think that its unlikely people would climb up a mountain in Peru on stilts or decide to put them on when they reach the top. It must be very hard to stand up in stilts and bend your knees, its the standing up scene which people are most curious about. I dont know if the video is real or what we are looking at.

Comment by BetheChange on July 13, 2011 at 9:56pm
And btw, Ay Carmaba means *sigh darn it. http://www.tomisimo.org/dictionary/spanish_english/caramba
Comment by BetheChange on July 13, 2011 at 9:55pm
A brief translation as follows: OH My GOd this is freaky! The man got bigger! Look at that! Mom, I'm scared I'm going to cry! They couldn't tell the alien from the human. She kept saying, Hi My name is. Dad said something like enough already, calm down, you're far enough away from them. That video is a head trip. A total trip. Thanks.
Comment by 7E on July 13, 2011 at 3:37am

If you watched the whole video there was a comparison to another video with people standing on the same mountain. Compair the size of them stood up to the rocks on both videos.

Comment by Jewlz aka Ramja on July 12, 2011 at 10:40pm
Well,no matter what they are we need to get that not all aliens will ressemble us.My son asked me the other day"Mom will they be ugly what if Im scared"I responded "we might think they are not too pretty but if ur feeling is good then it doesnt matter.The outside doesnt count!"He then reponded back "yah and on their planet we would be ugly anyways!" So no matter what they look like or how tall they are or are not its whats inside that counts and the feeling u have when seeing them (letting the fear go).This didnt scare me at all just intrigued as to who they are.
Comment by 7E on July 12, 2011 at 6:08pm
Interesting I had not thought about Inner Earth beings, it is a mountain.
Comment by Openheart on July 12, 2011 at 3:20pm
She said mom he grew so tall omg im gona cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like aliend my question is are they the good guys??
Comment by ArhyLis on July 12, 2011 at 2:53pm
I speak spanish and understand it as well, but she is pretty much saying that she feels scared and shocked about the aliens, and got surprised when it stood up. They also don't know where their ufo is.

Mark Fragola replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"There is an astrological alignment happening on the 23rd. One that almost never happens."
Mark Fragola posted discussions
Stephen Peppin updated their profile
Iulia replied to Jelly's discussion Looking for friend that like TedTalks and no spiritual b.s.
"JP Sears has a fun TED Talk. :)"
Iulia replied to Mark Fragola's discussion Starseed community and support
"Look on places like Meetup.com for like-minded groups, or create one yourself in your area. :)…"
Dean replied to Jer ✌'s discussion What happened to humanity? ☣☣☣
"The original SIN is the idea that man can exist as a separate from everything else..this happened…"
Dean loved ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧'s video
Karhursa replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thanks for the reading! :)"
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"He's Japanese."
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"NUmerologically it is just a number representing chromosomes.....it is the other side of death to…"
Johanneke posted a status
"without make-up I even look like an alien :p #andromedan"
Johanneke replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thank you so much! I am currently remembering I was told this is my only incarnation here on earth…"