GIANT ALIENS IN PERU? ANALIZE THIS VIDEO PLEASE!

Very creepy video, Recorded 25th december 2010, (dont watch late at night!). Humans, Tall ETs, Shadow People, Shapeshifters or the Mothman? - You decide!

Comment by 7E on July 12, 2011 at 2:34pm

To just mention that others that have watched the footage (of whatever it is) say that the woman is saying various things including that there was nobody up there, omg and also towards the end, where is the ufo? Anyone else confirm or add to this?

Comment by 7E on July 12, 2011 at 2:40pm
When he gets up it looks so scary
Comment by ArhyLis on July 12, 2011 at 2:53pm
I speak spanish and understand it as well, but she is pretty much saying that she feels scared and shocked about the aliens, and got surprised when it stood up. They also don't know where their ufo is.
Comment by Openheart on July 12, 2011 at 3:20pm
She said mom he grew so tall omg im gona cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like aliend my question is are they the good guys??
Comment by 7E on July 12, 2011 at 6:08pm
Interesting I had not thought about Inner Earth beings, it is a mountain.
Comment by Aiia Magnificent on July 12, 2011 at 7:32pm
hmmm amazing :-/
Comment by Jewlz aka Ramja on July 12, 2011 at 10:40pm
Well,no matter what they are we need to get that not all aliens will ressemble us.My son asked me the other day"Mom will they be ugly what if Im scared"I responded "we might think they are not too pretty but if ur feeling is good then it doesnt matter.The outside doesnt count!"He then reponded back "yah and on their planet we would be ugly anyways!" So no matter what they look like or how tall they are or are not its whats inside that counts and the feeling u have when seeing them (letting the fear go).This didnt scare me at all just intrigued as to who they are.
Comment by 7E on July 13, 2011 at 3:37am

If you watched the whole video there was a comparison to another video with people standing on the same mountain. Compair the size of them stood up to the rocks on both videos.

Comment by BetheChange on July 13, 2011 at 9:55pm
A brief translation as follows: OH My GOd this is freaky! The man got bigger! Look at that! Mom, I'm scared I'm going to cry! They couldn't tell the alien from the human. She kept saying, Hi My name is. Dad said something like enough already, calm down, you're far enough away from them. That video is a head trip. A total trip. Thanks.
Comment by BetheChange on July 13, 2011 at 9:56pm
And btw, Ay Carmaba means *sigh darn it. http://www.tomisimo.org/dictionary/spanish_english/caramba

Colleen starry kitty loved Paul L.'s video
Colleen starry kitty loved positiveevitisop's discussion Meeting other "spiritual" individuals
Jake Martin left a comment for Manuela
"Thanks for the friend request!"
Jake Martin and Manuela are now friends
Orion Warrior loved Francine Pleiades's discussion Please help me leave my body! :)
Orion Warrior loved Paul L.'s video
Cynthia replied to PreviousIncarnationRuna's discussion I don't care how this sounds anymore...
"I think we all go through times like this, we feel defeated. I know sometimes I hate it here on…"
Solaire commented on Paul L.'s video
Thumbnail

How The Hybrid Children Are Genetically Created, With Bridget Nielsen

"Yes, they were born on a ship.. They're not on earth just yet. :) "

© 2015   Created by Yshatar.