DO NOT SUPPORT CANCER RESEARCH IT IS A SCAM TO TAKE YOUR MONEY !!!

The Cancer Industry's Big Lie (comic) - http://www.naturalnews.com/024535.html Cancer industry total fraud exposed: Nearly all 'scientific' studies fail to b...

Comment by Seed Of Erra on November 11, 2016 at 4:45pm

Comment by Seed Of Erra on November 11, 2016 at 4:48pm

Comment by Seed Of Erra on November 11, 2016 at 4:52pm

Comment by Seed Of Erra on November 11, 2016 at 4:53pm

Comment by Brostarr on November 12, 2016 at 8:14pm
I have been saying this years now. I've been laughed at saying this.
It's good to know someone else knows this truth too! Thanks for posting Erra
Comment by peace2theworld on November 12, 2016 at 8:18pm

One I talked to said the buddha said " body does not become cancer, it is cancer"

i suppose that makes sense... we are the embodyment of what we think

if we allow our thoughts to get out of track, the most severe illnesses are possible

but a person in balance in mind, always healthy, at least within

but outer will reflect inner too

i too found cancer research orgs to not respect private life, and support tendences i do not like, and maybe amnesty too.... not sure

i only respect and give to origanizations that respect my private life, and not sms,call me 5 times a year

to get my charity,you need to show humbleness as a organization, i suppose thats why i do not donate to that strange sirus project either

but true compassionate,generous projects can get my help

cancer orgs support a tendency i dont like..... smoking laws,smoking bans on public grounds

i dislike the way they take people's free will away

Comment by peace2theworld on November 12, 2016 at 8:22pm

smoking bans in hospitals for one

I knew oe who had cancer, must not smoke, even though had 14 days left to live

had to go 1km out in the snow to smoke, could hardly walk ... had to get a roller with drop with her

Comment by peace2theworld on November 12, 2016 at 8:24pm

cleanliness, but not obsession about cleanliness..

our society has taken a downhill turn in many ways, and cancer companies are a big part of the problem.... preaching everything is so dangerous for you, banning smoking, helping banning sugar products (thus giving you dangerous aspartame alternatives) , and high fat products

they tak free will away

Comment by peace2theworld on November 12, 2016 at 8:27pm

would much rather support my local nature preservation group with some small amount of money... , they fight for equality, and do not ASK for a lot of money.... they accept any help, even $1

no greed in sight, no bigbrother fingers in sight (trying to tell you what to do)

Comment by peace2theworld on November 12, 2016 at 8:31pm

that's the prob...cancer resarch has become a political agenda.....

it wants to rule your life. You want to support cancer helping, for good people try and help

But what they really stand for, you do not feel good about, i dont

It is TOO BIG

not run by volunteers so much anymore, has a bad vibe to it, cancer research orgs often

not sure why...

i like they educate public, but they have a really bad vibe too often..... enforcing peoples lives... facism... overstepping boundaries many times

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Sakul replied to Joy's discussion Health and healing readings
"Hey Joy! Again I would love to take one! Take care and be blessed!"
Axiom loved Joshua's video
Axiom commented on Joshua's video
Thumbnail

Youtuber wrote how this artistic music video prevented her suicide*

"The healing and amazing power of music, sound and vibration."
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to Joy's discussion Health and healing readings
"Hi Joy, can I have a message :) <3 I will be happy to do an exchange for you"
Shelley Scott replied to Joy's discussion Health and healing readings
"I would like a reading...please and thank you."
Shelley Scott left a comment for Shelley Scott
"Thank you"
Tanner left a comment for Ty - Samael
"My messages disappeares. Mostly warmth, softness, in my chest amd back of my head. A little blurred…"
Ty - Samael and Tanner are now friends