Criticizing ~ Star Seeds and Light Workers

Do you notice what you like? I was gifted with a lesson on how to truly support others. I learned the importance of not inflicting my beliefs on someone else...

Comment by Spirit Herbs on April 14, 2012 at 12:28pm

So insightful...Thank you!

Comment by Yulan's Pages on April 9, 2012 at 7:24pm

Thanks for sharing a great message.  I can relate a lot to it and helps us all to stay on a higher realm of being when life can be so in the way at times.

Comment by Mark Anthony Stewart on February 28, 2012 at 6:02am

Also those videos are for those that will endure the hour to listen...I try just to give support without being too highly critical...Everyone has their expression and it makes for the majestic garden that we are all aiming to create. I don't ever want to shut down another person by making them feel inadequate. I already know how that feels. Instead I try to raise a persons light through giving positive reinforcement in the things they do. This world has become restrictive enough with out me adding to it. Thanks for sharing...

Comment by John Wainwright on February 27, 2012 at 7:25pm

Good message. It is nice to get helpful nudges. I still think of a Saturday Night Live with William Shatner. He was doing captain kirk at a trekkie convention, and saying things like "move out of your parents basement and get a job"It is interesting having new and consuming interests that none of my family would understand, and would say these things to me over. It makes it that much funnier.

Comment by Beverley Bailey on February 27, 2012 at 3:25pm

Thanks i really enjoyed that, i used to do reading so i would get helpful messages for people but in my day to day life i try to keep the focus on myself and listen rather than guide,yes people have their own paths and processes, i noticed people want to do it to me though and i keep away from control freaks or people giving me advice when not asked for.

However i will speak up for the voiceless, animals or innocent children, i hate injustice so i do speak up then, otherwise i am chilled out leading a quiet life.

Comment by Sabrina on February 27, 2012 at 2:37pm

Yes ~ I totally get what you mean.  My lesson was about me.....when I noticed what I assumed would be useful, I realized I was not pushing supporting energy toward them, I was focusing on what was not "right".  I was pulling energy from their creation.  I think we are talking about 2 different subjects.  I get your point, about the receiver gets to decide how to interrupt feedback.   Thanks for sharing, it is fun to share our understandings/insights.

Comment by GoldWing on February 27, 2012 at 2:19pm

I understand where you are coming from Sabrina about unsolicited opinions but at the same time some of the most useful lessons I've received in life were not solicited but they did teach me alot, so I just don't view it as negative unless it's done in a negative way intended to enforce our way on another or drag them down...if it's offered and I'm free to accept it or reject it..then I see it just as a communication among many for me to discern by my own inner guidance, know what I mean?

Comment by Sabrina on February 27, 2012 at 2:17pm

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!!  Love it!  Thank You!!

My experience /dream / lesson was about me offering advice from someone who did not ask.  I want to notice what is right about others creations, I want to push supportive energy to their unique flavor/style/processes.  If someone asks for feedback, that is a whole different subject.

Comment by GoldWing on February 27, 2012 at 2:10pm

This to me personally makes very little sense, as it is suggesting that offering support is 'inflicting your belief' on someone else, if someone sees an area I do not, I take it in the spirit that perhaps they are pointing out an important viewpoint I do not personally see which will help me grow...I don't get  how offering an opinion or suggestions is "INFLICTING YOUR WILL OR PROCESS", isn't it more offering an alternative expression, which we do all the time every time we read something new, or learn something new...we are a collective in that our creative processes are shaped by our Oneness, critiquing and offering an alternative viewpoint are not the same to me at all. When one says your wrong I"m right, that's critiquing, if someone says well this is how I see it, I view that as an opportunity to step outside our egos and view an experience in a different way.

Comment by Mayelin on February 27, 2012 at 1:44pm

Thanks for sharing this! It is very insightful! I think more people shouldn't be as judgmental. They aren't other people so they don't know what it is like to be them and what they are going thru.

Mark Fragola replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"There is an astrological alignment happening on the 23rd. One that almost never happens."
Mark Fragola posted discussions
Stephen Peppin updated their profile
Iulia replied to Jelly's discussion Looking for friend that like TedTalks and no spiritual b.s.
"JP Sears has a fun TED Talk. :)"
Iulia replied to Mark Fragola's discussion Starseed community and support
"Look on places like Meetup.com for like-minded groups, or create one yourself in your area. :)…"
Dean replied to Jer ✌'s discussion What happened to humanity? ☣☣☣
"The original SIN is the idea that man can exist as a separate from everything else..this happened…"
Dean loved ☙ḲḭḲḭ❧'s video
Karhursa replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thanks for the reading! :)"
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"He's Japanese."
Jamie E Tyler replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion September 23rd
"NUmerologically it is just a number representing chromosomes.....it is the other side of death to…"
Johanneke posted a status
"without make-up I even look like an alien :p #andromedan"
Johanneke replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"Thank you so much! I am currently remembering I was told this is my only incarnation here on earth…"