Criticizing ~ Star Seeds and Light Workers

Do you notice what you like? I was gifted with a lesson on how to truly support others. I learned the importance of not inflicting my beliefs on someone else...

Comment by Clifford Oliver on February 27, 2012 at 1:55am

Good message Sabrina... If you consider that each of us receive our creative process from our own higher selves, then as you say criticizing from a different perspective is not coming from that source. Each of us is on our own journey and all will create their own reality until we reach the end of it...;-)

Much love,

Clifford

Masteroflight

Comment by Clifford Oliver on February 27, 2012 at 1:57am

Though there are some events that are part of our evolution as a whole... The trick is catching those waves of ascension, while also allowing others their beliefs or creative processes..

Comment by Jertronn, on February 27, 2012 at 4:01am

I need to be careful with my opinions.

I already think of others' but sometimes, what subject's you can turn a persons thoughts into something undesirable.

I am being more careful.

Comment by jennifer pakeera - best on February 27, 2012 at 9:27am

THANK YOU!!!

Comment by Mayelin on February 27, 2012 at 1:44pm

Thanks for sharing this! It is very insightful! I think more people shouldn't be as judgmental. They aren't other people so they don't know what it is like to be them and what they are going thru.

Comment by GoldWing on February 27, 2012 at 2:10pm

This to me personally makes very little sense, as it is suggesting that offering support is 'inflicting your belief' on someone else, if someone sees an area I do not, I take it in the spirit that perhaps they are pointing out an important viewpoint I do not personally see which will help me grow...I don't get  how offering an opinion or suggestions is "INFLICTING YOUR WILL OR PROCESS", isn't it more offering an alternative expression, which we do all the time every time we read something new, or learn something new...we are a collective in that our creative processes are shaped by our Oneness, critiquing and offering an alternative viewpoint are not the same to me at all. When one says your wrong I"m right, that's critiquing, if someone says well this is how I see it, I view that as an opportunity to step outside our egos and view an experience in a different way.

Comment by Sabrina on February 27, 2012 at 2:17pm

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!!  Love it!  Thank You!!

My experience /dream / lesson was about me offering advice from someone who did not ask.  I want to notice what is right about others creations, I want to push supportive energy to their unique flavor/style/processes.  If someone asks for feedback, that is a whole different subject.

Comment by GoldWing on February 27, 2012 at 2:19pm

I understand where you are coming from Sabrina about unsolicited opinions but at the same time some of the most useful lessons I've received in life were not solicited but they did teach me alot, so I just don't view it as negative unless it's done in a negative way intended to enforce our way on another or drag them down...if it's offered and I'm free to accept it or reject it..then I see it just as a communication among many for me to discern by my own inner guidance, know what I mean?

Comment by Sabrina on February 27, 2012 at 2:37pm

Yes ~ I totally get what you mean.  My lesson was about me.....when I noticed what I assumed would be useful, I realized I was not pushing supporting energy toward them, I was focusing on what was not "right".  I was pulling energy from their creation.  I think we are talking about 2 different subjects.  I get your point, about the receiver gets to decide how to interrupt feedback.   Thanks for sharing, it is fun to share our understandings/insights.

Comment by Beverley Bailey on February 27, 2012 at 3:25pm

Thanks i really enjoyed that, i used to do reading so i would get helpful messages for people but in my day to day life i try to keep the focus on myself and listen rather than guide,yes people have their own paths and processes, i noticed people want to do it to me though and i keep away from control freaks or people giving me advice when not asked for.

However i will speak up for the voiceless, animals or innocent children, i hate injustice so i do speak up then, otherwise i am chilled out leading a quiet life.

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Priscilla joined Ancient spirit's group
Thumbnail

The Mystery School

Ever since atlantis and later on greece and egypt there has been mystery schools to teach the…See More
✯Aphson✯ commented on Angela coco 's photo
Thumbnail

I got the same E-mail.

"It could be a bot, if not a troll, the .webs communities get this often where they get an email or…"
ROCKY commented on ROCKY's blog post Words of Swami Vivekananda
"Absolutely."
✯Aphson✯ replied to rumi's discussion Channeling is almost always wrong? is that true? Please clarify.
"My opinion on channeling is that there are very few legit channelers, I tend to avoid "new age…"
""dormant dna" isnt psychic related, the concept of dormant DNA has no basis and is…"
Priscilla joined Amon Re's group
Thumbnail

Midwest Starseeds

A group for the United Collective of Mid-western Starseeds.…See More
Tigerlily posted videos
ROCKY posted videos
Jolly updated their profile
francine gavin joined Elle's group
Thumbnail

Tarot/Angel/Oracle Card Readers

For anyone curious or new to tarot. For readers of all experience levels. Share tips and…See More
Profile IconROCKY and francine gavin joined Aria's group
Thumbnail

Energy healing

The spiritual energy healers corner. This is a group for everyone who feels is a healer or whose…See More
Profile IconROCKY and francine gavin joined Shalim's group
Thumbnail

Heal the Healers

Healing - to make wholeI am going to make this easy for you.  If you have gotten this far and you…See More