Criticizing ~ Star Seeds and Light Workers

Do you notice what you like? I was gifted with a lesson on how to truly support others. I learned the importance of not inflicting my beliefs on someone else...

Comment by Clifford Oliver on February 27, 2012 at 1:55am

Good message Sabrina... If you consider that each of us receive our creative process from our own higher selves, then as you say criticizing from a different perspective is not coming from that source. Each of us is on our own journey and all will create their own reality until we reach the end of it...;-)

Much love,

Clifford

Masteroflight

Comment by Clifford Oliver on February 27, 2012 at 1:57am

Though there are some events that are part of our evolution as a whole... The trick is catching those waves of ascension, while also allowing others their beliefs or creative processes..

Comment by Jertronn, on February 27, 2012 at 4:01am

I need to be careful with my opinions.

I already think of others' but sometimes, what subject's you can turn a persons thoughts into something undesirable.

I am being more careful.

Comment by jennifer pakeera - best on February 27, 2012 at 9:27am

THANK YOU!!!

Comment by Mayelin on February 27, 2012 at 1:44pm

Thanks for sharing this! It is very insightful! I think more people shouldn't be as judgmental. They aren't other people so they don't know what it is like to be them and what they are going thru.

Comment by GoldWing on February 27, 2012 at 2:10pm

This to me personally makes very little sense, as it is suggesting that offering support is 'inflicting your belief' on someone else, if someone sees an area I do not, I take it in the spirit that perhaps they are pointing out an important viewpoint I do not personally see which will help me grow...I don't get  how offering an opinion or suggestions is "INFLICTING YOUR WILL OR PROCESS", isn't it more offering an alternative expression, which we do all the time every time we read something new, or learn something new...we are a collective in that our creative processes are shaped by our Oneness, critiquing and offering an alternative viewpoint are not the same to me at all. When one says your wrong I"m right, that's critiquing, if someone says well this is how I see it, I view that as an opportunity to step outside our egos and view an experience in a different way.

Comment by Sabrina on February 27, 2012 at 2:17pm

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!!  Love it!  Thank You!!

My experience /dream / lesson was about me offering advice from someone who did not ask.  I want to notice what is right about others creations, I want to push supportive energy to their unique flavor/style/processes.  If someone asks for feedback, that is a whole different subject.

Comment by GoldWing on February 27, 2012 at 2:19pm

I understand where you are coming from Sabrina about unsolicited opinions but at the same time some of the most useful lessons I've received in life were not solicited but they did teach me alot, so I just don't view it as negative unless it's done in a negative way intended to enforce our way on another or drag them down...if it's offered and I'm free to accept it or reject it..then I see it just as a communication among many for me to discern by my own inner guidance, know what I mean?

Comment by Sabrina on February 27, 2012 at 2:37pm

Yes ~ I totally get what you mean.  My lesson was about me.....when I noticed what I assumed would be useful, I realized I was not pushing supporting energy toward them, I was focusing on what was not "right".  I was pulling energy from their creation.  I think we are talking about 2 different subjects.  I get your point, about the receiver gets to decide how to interrupt feedback.   Thanks for sharing, it is fun to share our understandings/insights.

Comment by Beverley Bailey on February 27, 2012 at 3:25pm

Thanks i really enjoyed that, i used to do reading so i would get helpful messages for people but in my day to day life i try to keep the focus on myself and listen rather than guide,yes people have their own paths and processes, i noticed people want to do it to me though and i keep away from control freaks or people giving me advice when not asked for.

However i will speak up for the voiceless, animals or innocent children, i hate injustice so i do speak up then, otherwise i am chilled out leading a quiet life.

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Jagdolj Erminident replied to Jagdolj Erminident's discussion New "time" age? Strange dream
"I don't really understand, but I didn't mean that we're gonna die though. I meant…"
Dylan Schreiner replied to Jagdolj Erminident's discussion New "time" age? Strange dream
"Yes get some red energy in you right away. Physical rules are physical rules, forget the time line…"
Twisted Soul left a comment for ancient mysteries
"Thanks for adding me as a friend :)"
Twisted Soul and ancient mysteries are now friends
Maxine Clarity is now friends with Jon Jon and Kristian
Maxine Clarity updated their profile
Minna Heikkinen joined Anita Marion's group
Thumbnail

Lyran Starseeds

Join us, this group is to reunite all who have origins in Lyra and/or reunite all who are connected…See More
Jedirealism replied to Arjunnos's discussion Stop filling your mind with too much knowledge
"Delete and Deprogram the bullsh!# and reconnect/rememeber/re-learn what's true and…"
A_Spark_Inda_Heart posted a discussion
Dylan Schreiner commented on Larissa Rodrigues's group We remember the purple sky world
"Even writing about this and wrapping my mind around this has my stomach in terrible knots. My god…"
"There have been experiences I've had that have been like becoming my shadow and feeling…"
"Anyone here know about the corruption on Earth, if it exists or if I'm crazy because I think I…"