Criticizing ~ Star Seeds and Light Workers

Do you notice what you like? I was gifted with a lesson on how to truly support others. I learned the importance of not inflicting my beliefs on someone else...

Comment by Clifford Oliver on February 27, 2012 at 1:55am

Good message Sabrina... If you consider that each of us receive our creative process from our own higher selves, then as you say criticizing from a different perspective is not coming from that source. Each of us is on our own journey and all will create their own reality until we reach the end of it...;-)

Much love,

Clifford

Masteroflight

Comment by Clifford Oliver on February 27, 2012 at 1:57am

Though there are some events that are part of our evolution as a whole... The trick is catching those waves of ascension, while also allowing others their beliefs or creative processes..

Comment by Jertronn, on February 27, 2012 at 4:01am

I need to be careful with my opinions.

I already think of others' but sometimes, what subject's you can turn a persons thoughts into something undesirable.

I am being more careful.

Comment by jennifer pakeera - best on February 27, 2012 at 9:27am

THANK YOU!!!

Comment by Mayelin on February 27, 2012 at 1:44pm

Thanks for sharing this! It is very insightful! I think more people shouldn't be as judgmental. They aren't other people so they don't know what it is like to be them and what they are going thru.

Comment by GoldWing on February 27, 2012 at 2:10pm

This to me personally makes very little sense, as it is suggesting that offering support is 'inflicting your belief' on someone else, if someone sees an area I do not, I take it in the spirit that perhaps they are pointing out an important viewpoint I do not personally see which will help me grow...I don't get  how offering an opinion or suggestions is "INFLICTING YOUR WILL OR PROCESS", isn't it more offering an alternative expression, which we do all the time every time we read something new, or learn something new...we are a collective in that our creative processes are shaped by our Oneness, critiquing and offering an alternative viewpoint are not the same to me at all. When one says your wrong I"m right, that's critiquing, if someone says well this is how I see it, I view that as an opportunity to step outside our egos and view an experience in a different way.

Comment by Sabrina on February 27, 2012 at 2:17pm

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!!  Love it!  Thank You!!

My experience /dream / lesson was about me offering advice from someone who did not ask.  I want to notice what is right about others creations, I want to push supportive energy to their unique flavor/style/processes.  If someone asks for feedback, that is a whole different subject.

Comment by GoldWing on February 27, 2012 at 2:19pm

I understand where you are coming from Sabrina about unsolicited opinions but at the same time some of the most useful lessons I've received in life were not solicited but they did teach me alot, so I just don't view it as negative unless it's done in a negative way intended to enforce our way on another or drag them down...if it's offered and I'm free to accept it or reject it..then I see it just as a communication among many for me to discern by my own inner guidance, know what I mean?

Comment by Sabrina on February 27, 2012 at 2:37pm

Yes ~ I totally get what you mean.  My lesson was about me.....when I noticed what I assumed would be useful, I realized I was not pushing supporting energy toward them, I was focusing on what was not "right".  I was pulling energy from their creation.  I think we are talking about 2 different subjects.  I get your point, about the receiver gets to decide how to interrupt feedback.   Thanks for sharing, it is fun to share our understandings/insights.

Comment by Beverley Bailey on February 27, 2012 at 3:25pm

Thanks i really enjoyed that, i used to do reading so i would get helpful messages for people but in my day to day life i try to keep the focus on myself and listen rather than guide,yes people have their own paths and processes, i noticed people want to do it to me though and i keep away from control freaks or people giving me advice when not asked for.

However i will speak up for the voiceless, animals or innocent children, i hate injustice so i do speak up then, otherwise i am chilled out leading a quiet life.

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion "Heritage" ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"this is one of the most beautiful quotes i have ever seen....thank you dear dear sister.. love you…"
vedette replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion Are UFOs Real? Listen to These Montana Sheriffs! and others experiences..
"Okee lol. smh .... <3"
peace2theworld replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion Are UFOs Real? Listen to These Montana Sheriffs! and others experiences..
"Indeed..... like most things in Astral. It's like it doesn't really have any form at all.…"
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion the Flower of Life, and Sacred Geometry in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"yes, the sign of the triquetra hit me when i saw the video !!!! lol...i am  not a doodler, but…"
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion Are UFOs Real? Listen to These Montana Sheriffs! and others experiences..
"OHHHH I see....LOL...So your a feeder of energy like a psi vampire you wanted to feed off my energy…"
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani posted a discussion

I hate it when this happens

Went out for a walk tonight and had an extraterrestrial visitor, their spacecraft was to far to be…See More
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani commented on Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani's blog post Remembering those who died at Roswell
"The extraterrestrial was interrogated and starved to death because they did not provide information…"
Rustem and Zero Lin are now friends
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion Are UFOs Real? Listen to These Montana Sheriffs! and others experiences..
"cattle mutilations, and abductions ... as soon as I hear or see that, I walk away, because I know…"
The Fox replied to Sirian Guardian's discussion My Mom Passed Away And I
"sorry for your loss"
Mawerick replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion Are UFOs Real? Listen to These Montana Sheriffs! and others experiences..
"i saw one ufo in2010 u belive it was it had some redorange light and it was soundles i belive i…"
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion the Tuatha de Annunaki ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Thank you thank you guyz !!!!!!!  <3 i am wondering is Aine is truly the mother of the…"