_

Congress preparation 070115 - help the weak

""

Fairy angel updated their profile
Fairy angel replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I have been so drawn to the Sidhe for the longest time, kind of are dark, not like fairies, but…"
"I have the problem with the buffering too o.O my pc is ten years old since I last bought it.…"
Silent Silver Moon Owl replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion The Hill of Tara in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I am not sure I know what this is referring to addy/T.W.. But on page 46 (at the moment and the…"
Sarah Lovett commented on Sabrina's blog post Orb StarSeeds
"Thanks, I'd like to meet an Orb."
Sarah Lovett commented on Sabrina's blog post Guides - Are My Guides Aspects Of My Higher Self or Multidimensional Self?
"If we are all emanations of all that is, but we separate to become our individual souls, and agin…"
"Thanks for this Namaia, I will look out for these books, they look very interesting."
"GGGRRRRRRRR !!!! oh the arrogance of some people. You can bet your bottom dollar that if the M3 was…"