Clear footage of 58 mother ships in space about to arrive on earth

UFO motherships Dec. 2011 google earth 58 ships or mother ships spacecrafts

Comment by Falling Feather (Jojo) on December 27, 2011 at 10:14am

I truly feel that it's not so much of an issue from a conscious vibrational/frequency standpoint. I believe the ability to see past the veil is innate in all of us. It's all natural and the closer we get to returning to our roots in nature individually and societally as a whole, the more susceptible we are to the connections all around us. So naturally that the more innocent and childlike we are brings us closer to the full grown maturity of our truths and purposes as a species here on earth.

Comment by Marlon Eric on December 27, 2011 at 6:45am
I think it's bullshit that we would have to raise our frequencies just to see these ships. I absolutely get that we'd have to raise our vibrations but there's tons of other people on this planet who are loving, caring and compassionate just as we are. Who don't read this type of material or who don't even look at these websites. How would they know anything about "raising their vibration"?

It use to be that being a good person was enough. Now, I'm not so sure.
Comment by Falling Feather (Jojo) on December 25, 2011 at 1:03pm

...a friend shared this vid with me on fb. I was thinking that these ''UFOs'' could actually be the lights from just one ship rather than many...only speculating...but they are a beautiful shade of blue none the less *,*  They make me feel all giddy, ha ha! I think they're facinating...<3 xx

Comment by Source Mirror on December 25, 2011 at 4:34am

This is really annoying. Do you know how many videos I have watched that show "clear" images of incoming ships? This is not clear by any stretch of the word. I would be disappointed but it is to typical of these type of proof.

Comment by Star Gazer ~ Cheryl on December 24, 2011 at 8:19pm

Not via the media....or through any public means......but I think those who are attuned to the higher frequencies will most certainly know. :)

Comment by Nicole Daniels on December 24, 2011 at 8:06pm

I wonder if they have really come down, would we actually know about it?

Comment by Star Gazer ~ Cheryl on December 23, 2011 at 11:22pm

awesome! :)

Jagdolj Erminident posted a discussion
joskoM loved Liam's discussion Quan Yin: Lightworkers Be Ready
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ posted a video

CloZee - Harmony

This track is from CloZee’s latest album Harmony. Be sure to check all of them! : Stream and download: https://clozee.fanlink.to/harmony So, you like listeni...
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Choy
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Starla the song bird
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Dani Lewis
Aishwarya Isabella commented on Noha's status
Stephen Corbett loved Chadee's discussion Tired of seeing racism online? Just put a #trumponit
Mila posted an album

Buddhas

Images related to asian religions and cultures (buddhism, hinduism, shintoism...)
Mila posted photos
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Tatiyana Mixon's discussion Past Life Regression Therapy Session
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Chadee's discussion Tired of seeing racism online? Just put a #trumponit