_

Bill Ryan on Benevolent Reptilians - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary film Don't Mention the Reptilians. In this clip Bill Ryan discusses a conversation he had with Barbara Lamb about her experience with a benevolent Reptilian being.

Comment by kilgrew on August 11, 2017 at 12:20pm

the reptilians are not all negative but that federation is all about glory of self and conquest.i have been in many wars against them.the whitcrest in charge of this sector is a nasty brute.

Comment by Carter Kangas on May 16, 2016 at 12:45pm

Great Video! I am part reptilian myself

Comment by Yshatar Anshar El on July 20, 2015 at 9:36pm
Positive, I'm glad you shared your view of this, thank you. As a non reptilian I really don't know what would be offensive or not. I'm just trying to end the reptilian hatred but I do see your point and I've learned something new, thank you.

Leppender replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"I was proud to pay, but wish I could have donated at the same time. Finances are crazy around this…"
Leppender replied to Leppender's discussion Special Recognition (and the award goes to....)
"Walks with Greys & Fernando Albert are now added to the list of recipients. Keep those…"
Leppender posted a status
"Glad my credit card is paid up... sad that the site is in need of aid, and wishing I could donate more at this time. Give where you can <3"
Nada One posted a group
Thumbnail

Cygnusian Starseeds

Headlong into mystery!Welcome all with a kinship to the Heart of the Swan,The Northern Cross.The…See More
Shawn Dall replied to Apollymi's discussion races of the paa tal
"my friends seths info seems to be the only info however that places the paa-tal in a place that…"
Shawn Dall replied to Apollymi's discussion races of the paa tal
"Also found this snippet of info - which seems to tie in that the ashand were from sirius A and…"
deer~tears posted videos
Shawn Dall replied to Apollymi's discussion races of the paa tal
"my friend seth's info concerning the paa-tal and draconians is as follows: Now I…"
Shawn Dall replied to Apollymi's discussion races of the paa tal
"I have found multiple bits of information that question your assertation. That malduk was…"
Shawn Dall replied to Apollymi's discussion races of the paa tal
"hey man, sorry.. couldn't access the site, it was asking me to pay and not accepting my paypal…"
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Viktor Joi
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for InannaStarchild