_

Bill Ryan on Benevolent Reptilians - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary film Don't Mention the Reptilians. In this clip Bill Ryan discusses a conversation he had with Barbara Lamb about her experience with a benevolent Reptilian being.

Comment by Daiane Azura on February 12, 2018 at 3:12am

That is true. I've met a good reptilian...he even showed me how he transforms. And how like humans...some are good and some are bad. The transformation...was amazing though...lol ;) I also saw a bed one...which was quite scary...but...did not harmed me...due to the good reptilian.

Comment by Quixotic on December 24, 2017 at 8:12am

I also recommend reading "The Lacerta Files," which is a transcript of an interview (in 2000) that a young man had with an apparent reptilian female named Lacerta.

It gives one a good idea of reptilian intellect and personality, in general, Though she says there are many reptilian species, and that her particular kind are not associated with the ones who are negatively influencing humanity, she does give off a somewhat condescending attitude about humans. Heh.

Lacerta claims that many reptilians exist underground. They are able to cloak themselves to appear as human. She says other "alien" races also have this ability, and humans are unable to see past this technology. They avoid being photographed, as their true form would appear.

She gives a rather long history of how the reptilians view earth's origins.

Comment by kilgrew on August 11, 2017 at 12:20pm

the reptilians are not all negative but that federation is all about glory of self and conquest.i have been in many wars against them.the whitcrest in charge of this sector is a nasty brute.

Comment by Carter Kangas on May 16, 2016 at 12:45pm

Great Video! I am part reptilian myself

Comment by Yshatar Anshar El on July 20, 2015 at 9:36pm
Positive, I'm glad you shared your view of this, thank you. As a non reptilian I really don't know what would be offensive or not. I'm just trying to end the reptilian hatred but I do see your point and I've learned something new, thank you.

Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Fear, Experience, and Becoming Invincible in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hm....one could say that Love is an expansive energy and Fear is a contractive energy. That is,…"
Taunya Morson - Peuplie left a comment for jayme thomas
"You're very welcome"
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion THROAT CHAKRA, EXPRESSING YOURSELF TRUTHFULLY WITH PASSION, AND CONFIDENCE. SELF-HEALING.
"In keeping with the spirit of speaking one's mind with confidence, when I arrived back in…"
jayme thomas left a comment for Taunya Morson - Peuplie
"Thank you for the loving greeting."
Source Shard updated their profile
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Snowflake's discussion The Boy Crisis: A Sobering look at the State of our Boys
"As a former exceptional children teacher for mostly melanined boys labeled behavior disordered,…"
Taunya Morson - Peuplie is now friends with Archdemon Andromech and Jenny