Bill Ryan on Benevolent Reptilians - DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

An excerpt from the upcoming documentary film Don't Mention the Reptilians. In this clip Bill Ryan discusses a conversation he had with Barbara Lamb about her experience with a benevolent Reptilian being.

Comment by kilgrew on August 11, 2017 at 12:20pm

the reptilians are not all negative but that federation is all about glory of self and conquest.i have been in many wars against them.the whitcrest in charge of this sector is a nasty brute.

Comment by Carter Kangas on May 16, 2016 at 12:45pm

Great Video! I am part reptilian myself

Comment by Yshatar Anshar El on July 20, 2015 at 9:36pm
Positive, I'm glad you shared your view of this, thank you. As a non reptilian I really don't know what would be offensive or not. I'm just trying to end the reptilian hatred but I do see your point and I've learned something new, thank you.

Profile IconExo News
Profile IconExo News

A Case for Time Travelers

by Jason Offutt October 8, 2017 (mysteriousuniverse.org) • A 27-year old in Wyoming claims to have… See More
Profile IconExo News

The JFK Document Dump Could Be A Fiasco

by Philip Shenon and Larry Sabato      October 16, 2017      (politico.com) • The National Archives… See More
Glitch posted a photo
Laura loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion Transformation with Gentleness by Archangel Amethyst Via Natalie Glasson ... And ... Embody Your Awakened Self! By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Christine Day & The Pleiadians October Messages
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I have worked with victims of crime and abuse, and I always wondered how someone could be so evil…"
Atylmo posted photos
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"lol...if you liked that, you might love the discussion i posted as you posted this !!  : D (…"
Black Mamba616 updated their profile
adeomus added a discussion to the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
Thumbnail

Sharing at the dark of the Moon....awareness after death ?

just what i was afraid of....... heads rolling about looking at people, at the foot of the…See More
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Ha ha! I really see Ninhursag in you, Sis! And who knows, you might find the key...or one of the…"
Ayobah replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Celestial glow of the 7th dimension :)"