Source : www.saleh-theory.com/photon-motion For further information, please don't hesitate to contact us by e-mail: dr.a.dalili@saleh-theory.com Si necesita ...

Comment by Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani on April 21, 2017 at 11:29pm

It basically means light is a particle that moves in a spiral in observed 3D space, where in the past the particle and wave function were not linked. For me I knew this already about the photon, But this chap managed to put it all in a mathematical equation.

Comment by Jer on April 21, 2017 at 11:14pm

Osi loved Dean's discussion Sivananda Daily Readings 17 March 2018 - Yogasara-Upanishad Mantra – 11: Dharana (concentration) is fixing the mind on an idea or a point or object either internal or external
Plejaren Pyramids replied to Plejaren Pyramids's discussion Reptilean F.A.Q.
"You still might ask yourself, what about 'evil reptileans' then?They are not reptileans,…"
Laker replied to María Sánchez's discussion Free psychic reading
"Hey there I would love a soul reading! Thank you so much, name is Luciana born july 10, 1994 in…"
Laker replied to Douglas Keith McNeese's discussion Free Fixed Star Astrology Natal Chart & Report:
"Hi dear i would love a reading! Date of birth July 10,1994 place of birth- lima, peru time of…"
Laker commented on qua-ey's group Eastern US Starseeds
"im from northern virginia and i need some starseed friends in my life. hit me up if you're…"
Laker joined qua-ey's group

Eastern US Starseeds

if anyone wants to meet up or something its coolSee More
Laker commented on katie's group STARSEEDS NEAR CHARLOTTESVILLE VA
"starseeds near dc hit me up please"
Laker posted a discussion

What is our mission here on Earth

My whole life has revolved around confusion because I know i'm on earth for a big purpose I just…See More