Really nice testimonials for this company container tiny home business*

Comment by Joshua on March 22, 2017 at 8:31am

This design from Czech Republic is very nice. Just watch the video*

Comment by Joshua on March 20, 2017 at 3:25am

Here is a nice tiny house concept where 2 life partners, perhaps an old couple that needs their space or even a married couple can be together but have each their own home so they can have their alone time and especially their own space at times. The video is in Czech.

Comment by Joshua on March 20, 2017 at 2:58am

I have no idea how much that company container tiny home business charges for their homes but here is price example of another company I found. $33,000 is the cost for this container home with roof top deck. Price seems too high for me but maybe affordable for another*

Liam loved Liam's discussion Forward At The Speed Of Light
Glitch updated their profile
Glitch loved TreeTops's photo
Glitch loved ☆♥✿ℨεlǎɏǎ✿ॐ☆'s photo
Surpent posted a photo

Aldebaran

The eastern royal star.
Namaia Hirsult Nicaia replied to adeomus's discussion Shadow Self: Embracing Your Inner Darkness in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"About 15 yrs ago I discovered the allowing of everything in myself that I'd been trying to…"
Star Wind replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"I agree.. with what you wrote.. the physical world is just a dream.. a play where we occupy the…"
Glitch replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"No doubt 100% my friend. I've been there, and I believe we all have been there many times. We…"
Glitch replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Articles ON This Site Hardly Get Mentioned
"Thanks, I'm new to this place and had no idea of that section. Found something that interested…"
Glitch loved Nexis Nemesis's discussion Articles ON This Site Hardly Get Mentioned
Glitch loved Paul Stark's blog post Are we bound to ixtinction and what the Star Seeds can do to prevent it.
Glitch commented on Paul Stark's blog post Are we bound to ixtinction and what the Star Seeds can do to prevent it.
"I believe that in some ways destruction is a natural part of life. That there will always be some…"