_

Really nice testimonials for this company container tiny home business*

Comment by Joshua on March 22, 2017 at 8:31am

This design from Czech Republic is very nice. Just watch the video*

Comment by Joshua on March 20, 2017 at 3:25am

Here is a nice tiny house concept where 2 life partners, perhaps an old couple that needs their space or even a married couple can be together but have each their own home so they can have their alone time and especially their own space at times. The video is in Czech.

Comment by Joshua on March 20, 2017 at 2:58am

I have no idea how much that company container tiny home business charges for their homes but here is price example of another company I found. $33,000 is the cost for this container home with roof top deck. Price seems too high for me but maybe affordable for another*

Miss Koytraz (Lilith) replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"I paid too"
Simon left a comment for Allas
"Yeah I will sing this whole week :)"
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kathy Hackney
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
Ramon replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"Thank you for sharing that."
Profile IconKathy Hackney, Matthew Kennedy and ILIJA_NEO joined Intl. Starseed Network
Allas left a comment for Simon
"I'm doing okay.. Hey do you sing?? Hope you're doing well, too :)"
Profile IconExo News

Are ETs Watching Us? — Presentation

Teresa Yanaros of Divine Frequency presents a case for exopolitics regarding the… See More
Simon left a comment for Allas
"Hello :) hope you are doing well .. super much Love"
Angelic Star Love replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"Yep I paid as well, I think this is a good move made by the site !"
Simon loved deer~tears's photo
Nāscī replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"Paid $1, was a bit confused at first but all is good, I think this community is worth paying. Its a…"
Tombe replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Anyone Else Asked To Pay Money To Be A Member Here?
"I just paid as well. Wish it was in aussie $"