Reuniting Humanity With Their Divinity...It's Time
As Starseeds, Wanderers, Angelic entities, Walk-ins, Indigos, whatever you feel you are, it is a given that many of us are searching for answers; perhaps you are searching for your purpose, for confirmation of your faith, for guidance on what to do next, or whether you are in the right place, or perhaps even where you came from, your roots and who you are in contact with.
Many of us spend hours trawling articles (ironic as if you're reading this then that is exactly what you're doing), indulging in conversations with people we hope will provide the answers, or simply exploring our own feelings and intuition. None of the aforementioned are detrimental to our search for answers, but how many of us can say we have simply asked the source, spoken to the sky on a regular basis as many generations and races have before us?
When I stare up at the sky at night I feel safe in the knowledge that everything around me is transient, rapidly ever-changing, generations being born and passing on, buildings going up and coming down, history re-writing itself over and over... but the stars remain. The planets, suns and solar systems above us are the same (with minor changes of course) as those that the dinosaurs witnessed, or the ancient Mayan's eyes fell upon, or the Sumerians, or Galileo or more recently Shakespeare. As Shakespeare himself wrote in King Lear; "It is the stars. The stars above us govern our conditions". If this is so, then why not turn to them?
I'm sure many of us do for aesthetic purposes, to see how pleasing they are to the senses, to ponder how beautiful they are or to simply wonder what's out there, again there is nothing wrong with this, however this article will try and direct those of you who don't know how to star-gaze with a focus and communicate with whoever your light-being 'friends' may be or indeed as I myself have done the creator.
I am by no means a master in spiritual communication, or telepathy, or indeed meditation and I do not claim to be. However many of my own answers have come from such experiences and the purity of your knowledge when it comes from such a source is staggering, it results in unwavering faith. I will therefore now explain what to look for and how to ask the questions to prompt the answers that you seek.
Firstly I must highlight that what follows is based on my own experience, it may be different for some people, so as with everything use your intuition and follow your instincts in terms of approach:
* I find that the sky is most active between 11pm and 3:30 am. This may vary for you, it's just from experience. In my book, the later, the better. I'm not sure about every one else but through little coincidences and synchronicity in my life I have learnt to follow my feelings, so if you're ever watching a film or doing something and you get the urge to go out and look at the stars then do it! You never know what might be waiting for you.
* As soon as you step out under the stars (perhaps from your back door) see if you get a tingling in your body (for me it's the head and in the past occasionally up the spine).
* If the night is going to be particularly active I will get a sense of my head almost expanding and then contracting again, a really fuzzy warm feeling.
* Before you go any further, just as mediums do, or healers in particular you must remember to protect yourself (what you are about to do is open up as a beacon of light, so you want to make sure you're communicating with the right side!) You can do this by imaging yourself as a being of pure light, imagining that light being passed in to the ground through roots and anchoring you down. If this is too much for your imagination then simply repeat the words in your head "I only deal with beings of 100% light.
* Now that you've grounded/protected yourself look to the sky, I find standing up is the best way (although you do get stiff-neck!). The following technique is very similar to healing or meditation and you are basically just giving out a signal. Focus on one star in particular, whichever one you feel is right. Imagine that you are channeling the light from that star through your body, in to the earth and then sending it back out in to the sky.
* Now, try and blank out all surrounding thoughts (the monkey mind) and focus on one question. It might help to start with "are you there", I often say things like "light beings, are you out there tonight, etc etc" whatever feels right to you.
* So what are we looking for in response? Sometimes you might not even ask something, you might just be thinking about something and will get a response from the exact point in the sky you are looking at. What you are looking for is something that looks very similar to a shooting star, you could call it 'a flash'. The shape will be different to a shooting star, often seems rectangular and the light will be different. There (in my experience anyway) will be no burning, no oranges or reds, just pure bright light.... and it'll be exactly where your looking.
* So once they have announced they're there, how do you get answers? Firstly there are a few sort of... rules.
-What you are asking for must be pure... So if it's can I win the lottery? You won't see anything.
- The beauty of it is if the question you are asking is one that you already know the answer to deep down, you'll almost hear yourself answer it yourself. For instance if you ask "should I try and get him/her back?" Deep down you'll feel the answer... Or it will be like flipping a coin to make a decision and knowing what you want it to land on in mid air: For instance, if you ask "Should I move to X-Country, reveal yourself if yes" If you are hoping that you don't see a flash then you know you shouldn't move!
- You must set out a communication basis as seen above. I.E you must say how they should respond, i.e "show yourself if yes". However sometimes when you see the light you know what the purpose is anyway, it is so profound.
-It is better to stick to closed questions (ones that can be answered with yes or no), and leave a short amount of time for a response.
So here is an example of a very meaningful response for me and how I went about communicating:
I found a list of ET races on the internet and had a feeling that one of them was the one I had seen on the night I saw a craft (the beings I'm in contact with). So I went to the window and felt the tingle in my head (around the crown). I focussed on a star and let that feeling grow (I think this is the feeling you get when you are strengthening a connection with the light beings, whether you believe them to be angels, the creator or ETs, although I think all of these are probably the same thing anyway!) Then I asked if they were there and saw a flash through the sky (after this you feel amazing by the way!). Then I went on to lay the guidelines, I said "If I read your identity out, please respond to show me you are there"... and so I started "Reptilian? Greens? Greys?..." Now here's the important part! You might ask hundreds of questions in one night, and in fact the human mind has the capability to ask hundreds in seconds! But just before you are about to ask the 'right' question, that will provoke a response, you'll know it! You'll know they're not merely shooting stars because in an odd way you'll know you're going to see the light before you do. I got this before I asked about the next race... "Blues?" Instantly a flash shot through the skies, almost showing off.
Like I said before the feeling afterwards is pure adrenaline, beautiful acknowledgement and knowledge gained from a pure source.
After witnessing such an experience give thanks, give thanks for your sighting, for the connection you are building and for the love that you are receiving and also the protection. Remember, out of the whole earth they have picked you to see them, and your connection is probably deeper than what you can comprehend. Also remember that they are always around you and will guide you, they will show this through synchronicity and coincidence.
So, for those of you that are still with me! You might be asking, how does this guy know what he's seeing isn't just space debris, or asteroids? This all started with an experience that sparked my true awakening. I don't want to bore you with anecdotal material, but just so you know what such a connection can spurt from, or perhaps lead to. One night I was stargazing just having a cigarette, before I had witnessed the lights in the sky and my eye caught a red light on the horizon. This began to grow (something similar happened to me when I was younger), and it got closer and closer until I could see it was changing colours, not flashing, but smoothly warping colours. Before I knew it it was hovering above me, and looked identical to a stereotypical "U.F.O" I could see its rotation and hear it spinning! Evidently what I'm telling you here is just on surface level, but within me all sorts of things were going on, the main one being that I felt the head expansion and a telepathic connection. After hovering above me for a short period of time (impossible to say how long due to the shock) the craft shot off at an incredible speed up in to the atmosphere and I saw it enlarge and disappear through the atmosphere in a red flash, as you do in sci-fi films! From that moment on I have been building a connection with whoever that was.
One final thing I'd like to say to you all is that if you have contact you may feel fear. Please don't let this put you off! (Unless of course you have a strong intuition that it's not right for you). I was scared half to death when I saw the craft, my body went in to a state of shock. This is simply because the human mind and the human body is not used to such contact, it's a natural fearful reaction caused by adrenaline and the 'flight instinct' within us. But whilst the mind and body are shaken by such an experience, the soul is engrossed .... It grows. And you will continue to strengthen such an important bond.
Remember patience is required, I'm not saying stand out for 100 hours in the freezing cold and wait! I'm saying they will only reveal themselves when the time is right for your progression, and only when needs be. I hope that many of you witness what I have, a close friend of mine (who I hope is reading this) has witnessed exactly what I speak of on two occasions whilst we were talking about it and I hope they shine their light for you too.
I would like to say to you all that I hope the human race can stop seeing such beautiful things as 'Aliens' and 'UFO's' and attaching all the propaganda from the mass media to them. They are highly spiritually advanced beings, beautiful beings watching over at a crucial time, perhaps they are 'angels' , or our 'creators'...
My experiences have been going on for years, and there is sooo much I've missed. If you are confused about anything or would like to know more please ask. Below are just a few questions I have received 'answers' for in the sky, to show what sort of things I have found beneficial to ask. My connection was with the blues, who I have found to be from the Pleiades, please let me know if you find that you are in contact with another race & if their communication techniques differ! I'm sure all of our connections will differ to a degree.
"Are you my destiny?"
"The blues question above^^"
"Are you from the Pleiades"
"Are you the creator?"
"Are you with me?"
"Can you provide protection for those that I love?"
... Often they will simply respond to what you say to them, if it's not a question... For example when you give thanks or send love.
Sorry for the novella guys! Hope it is of help to you.
Love and light,
Edward Gabriel xx