Hello everyone :)The reason I'm typing this is because I need some advice:I was reading Bringers of Dawn the other night and came across the part where it is explained that we have twelve chakras.…READ MORE →
Personal Path Or Religion? (All paths/religions are honored and welcomed)
I follow whatever feels right to me. For example, I can agree with Christianity's belief in a higher being/God, while also agreeing with some ideologies from Satanism, like following your impulses and not being ashamed of it.
About you: (Please Answer In Depth To Be Approved)
I apologise in advance, since I'm not an expert in describing myself.
I'm on a path of self-discovery. I know I'm originally not from Earth, because I've been proven that a lot of times through the way I think, act and from other happenings.
I am open enough to understand things from the perspectives of most people. In most cases I know how a person 'feels', before talking to them. This leads me to being able to understand and empathise with them. Unfortunately, being this open brings me into trouble at times and I find myself stuck with their negative emotions for a few days.
Ultimately, I want happiness for other people and myself, so I can go 'home' one day without looking back.
Why Do You Think You're a Starseed? Or Why Are You Interested? (Please Answer In Depth To Be Approved)
I don't think I'm a starseed, I've come to the point where I know I'm one. There are plenty of reasons.
My awakening started when I was 18, and I am now 21. These 3 years have been so full of interesting events of self-discovery and getting to know the world I live in, I wouldn't be able to recognise myself if I was 18 and looked at who I am now.
I realised the following, which lead me to realise who I am, or might most likely be:
- I feel or pick up on things other people don't.
- I find human nature incredibly weird and, well, different.
- I am able to see other beings (occassionally).
- I never feel at home, no matter where I am. However, I do feel better at some places.
- I have an unexplainable urge to 'move'. I can't sit around and do nothing, because it feels like something out there is calling me.
- I feel uncomfortable with walking, because it feels so restricted, but flying appeals to me on a high level. I've had dreams of flying, or having wings. Otherwise, it's one of my biggest wishes to be able to fly.
- My interests and tastes are much different from what most people like or prefer.
- I think A LOT about the world I live in and why I'm here.
- I feel sad and have a feeling of longing when I think about the other side or outer space.
What Do You Think About Extraterrestrials? (Please Answer In Depth To Be Approved)
They definitely exist. Not just in this dimension and far away, but in other dimensions in the exact same place. Some of them are, in dimensional terms, close enough, which is why some of us see spirits. (Or this is what I've been shown in a vision)
Some of us could be considered extraterrestrials as well, because or souls come from different parts of the universe and were manifested into these 3rd dimensional human bodies. It's part of their 'colonisation' for a bigger purpose. (Again, this is what I've been shown in a vision)
How Did You Find Out About ISN?
I searched up 'Online starseed communities' on Google, and came across your website.
Do You Agree To The Guidelines Found @ http://www.starseeds.net/page/guidelines ?
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on Starseeds.Net in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Email any and all links to these pages (CLICK HERE TO EMAIL THE STARSEED COUNCIL) and relevant info.