Om Shakti! Om Surya! Om namo ???

Who are you.. and why did I draw you? I can't even breathe right when thinking about your captivating gaze...

And the sun opened up upon your crown shining streams of luminescence through the glowing strands of your tender hair

And yet, the deepness of your gaze draws me in to the ever unfolding blossom which radiates out at me singing the universe of universes and my heart rejoices and sings in turn...

Who are you people, why is your gaze so addictive and sublime.

Comment by Naiya on April 12, 2012 at 4:19pm

I would like to talk to you more. Several of your pictures give me currnents of past life memories nagging at my brain just on the edge of conciouss memory. And with this picture I feel like I'm looking at me.

Comment by Vaipxi on April 13, 2012 at 12:01am

I'm glad it may serve as a gateway to something that you may need to visit.  What I draw has impact on other people sometimes- and I did not set off to do that.  I was drawing my intuitive impression of a diva who was around me that day- however this image can carry many layers of code to it for all I know.  Many of my own drawings have revealed to me more layers of meaning as the years go by- and I am still amazed by it.

feel free to ask or talk with me-

Comment by Joyce on April 13, 2012 at 12:06am

You know I love your work. This is just beautiful : )

Comment by Joyce on April 13, 2012 at 12:08am

Oh I also feel like I am looking at me but I know she is not me : ) Maybe that's something to think about hehe

Comment by Vaipxi on April 13, 2012 at 11:37am

D'aawwww!  Who knows Joyce!  :)   Like I said, I could have sworn my car was full of devas/divas on the way home from work that night.  I kept on listening to my music and I couldn't believe they liked it.. who would have thought devas love that kind of music.  But as soon as I got home I just sat down and drew her out almost as if I had to.  Compelled to draw that image.

Comment by Vaipxi on April 13, 2012 at 11:41am

The original drawing actually looks better than the computer scan for some reason, usually the scans give it a better look, but this one is opposite.

Comment by Naiya on August 10, 2012 at 4:14pm

Who knows maybe a few of us from this site were astral projecting to your location without realizing it and chilling with you, lol

Comment by Vaipxi on August 10, 2012 at 11:02pm

that could very be the case!

Comment by Naiya on August 13, 2012 at 4:08pm

I know I wasn't joking when I said lol or anything I just thought it was a fun entertaining idea :D

Comment by Jolan on January 5, 2013 at 11:52am

Sun deity, high priest resonating

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.