Juju with hog-nose snake

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

Jorge Murillo Cucalon replied to Fernando Albert's discussion OPEN AGAIN!!! - Free Akashic Records Readings - 2-8-16 - Please, follow new updates!
"Hello Fernando, I give you full permission to open and read my akashic records. I would like…"
49 seconds ago
Dipanjan Majumder joined Amrita Gopalakrishnan's group
Thumbnail

India's Starseed Group

Starseeds are dispersed throughout the world.. but still most of us do not know our origins and…See More
peace2theworld replied to Sourav Ojas's discussion Sacred VAGINA (YONI) and LINGAM (PHALLUS)
"so if you want to make a world of zombies.... introduce sex everywhere, get them sex addicted then…"
"isnt there a saying, as above so is below? so maybe ajna chakra (3rd eye ) is coupled with genital…"
Sourav Ojas replied to Sourav Ojas's discussion Sacred VAGINA (YONI) and LINGAM (PHALLUS)
"Thanks for your reply :) "
Autumn and Jorge Murillo Cucalon are now friends
Jelly replied to Sakul's discussion Hello, in search for friendly beings:)
"I am managing an otherkin facebook by my own…"
"Yes, but isn't that assuming there is only ONE way to reach unity consciousness ? I bet you…"
"Hehe :) , Well i mean no disrespect but the Symbolism lies everywhere .  I feel we do not see…"
Rebecca Burns added a discussion to the group Astrology Guild
Thumbnail

My chart, what does my chart say?

What does my chart say about me being a starseed? And also future stuff, love wise?
"I am reading them right now. They say that Sushumna current opens and begins to rise, we get beyond…"
"I understand that to arouse sexual energy , a partner is required. But here is the irony of…"