Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

Trey, you are such a wealth of knowledge, thanks so much for all your posts! I eat a lot of soy as of late even though I know I shouldn't. It's just so damn versatile, and I'm addicted to my tofu enchiladas, tofurkey sandwiches and sausages. Been living off that crap lately :-) You're inspiring me to change that, so thanks!
I think that in USA the biggest problem with soy is because , its industrial transgenic soy production.
if you have the chance to eat Eco soy like they grow it here on the island, is nothing wrong with that.
The problem you have in US, is that all farmers production are transgenic and of course is cause for developing cancer.
the best is buy from small farmers and let the big business, just boycott it. Sorry I see this film as propaganda anti soy, peoples wake up please all this " good medical advise agency" they are lier. its better to make this publicity for all milk product from cow, this is bad for the health, and aspartame, and coca cola and all the junk food that you can buy in big commercial centre.
Soy is not that bad, only the way they produce it and manipulated by the big farms, take care my friends, RobertO
Yeah, I think you have a very good point. For the longest time, I've thought that the reason soy is unhealthy is because it's mostly GMO. I always thought that since Asians have been eating it for hundreds of years, it must be ok. I did a little research though, and I from what I saw from seemingly legit sources, Asians do not eat it in the large quantities that we do in the US. Apparently, it's not a staple for them as it is for many vegetarians here. A very large part of my diet is soy in many different forms and I know that too much of anything isn't good. What's your take on all this, Roberto? I'd love to get your input

RobertO DurantE said:
I think that in USA the biggest problem with soy is because , its industrial transgenic soy production.
if you have the chance to eat Eco soy like they grow it here on the island, is nothing wrong with that.
The problem you have in US, is that all farmers production are transgenic and of course is cause for developing cancer.
the best is buy from small farmers and let the big business, just boycott it. Sorry I see this film as propaganda anti soy, peoples wake up please all this " good medical advise agency" they are lier. its better to make this publicity for all milk product from cow, this is bad for the health, and aspartame, and coca cola and all the junk food that you can buy in big commercial centre.
Soy is not that bad, only the way they produce it and manipulated by the big farms, take care my friends, RobertO
and if you want to know real critic about a healthy life goto this site
http://www.NaturalNews.com/ReaderRegistration.html
this guy is a wonder and know every thing about a healthy life and investigate all......... ;)
and take a look to his site, and you can also subscribe to his new letters, a lot interesting informations,
take care, RobertO
Eliza,
I think that everyday, you discover that what we are eating and thinking that it could be for our health seems not be.
So I think that if you feel good by eating soy and you ask yourself true a meditation if this product is ok, you will get the answer and like you know , all sickness start in the etheral body before it develop in the physical, so I want to give you a small meditation consisted with few sentence that once I have received from a friend. just do it after waking up in the morning and before going to sleep, I have put this text in my bath room, its the easy way not to gorget.
I HAVE A PERFECT INMUNE SYSTEM AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE
I HAVE MY BODY REGENERATE WITH NATURAL ANTIVIRAL, POWERFUL, HIGHLY EFFECTIVE, BROAD SPECTRUM.
I HAVE ACCELERATED THE REGENERATION, EFFECTIVE AND NATURAL OF MY WHOLE BODY.
ALL THIS I HAVE TO DO SO THAT THIS HAPPEN NOW AND BOUNDLESSLY.
AND EACH TIME I UP DATE IT, WILL BE EASIER TO GET IT AND I GET IT..........

You see Eliza, it take only few seconds to do it, and I am doing that now for several months and I felt the difference, may your day be filled with love, take care, RobertO

Eliza said:
Yeah, I think you have a very good point. For the longest time, I've thought that the reason soy is unhealthy is because it's mostly GMO. I always thought that since Asians have been eating it for hundreds of years, it must be ok. I did a little research though, and I from what I saw from seemingly legit sources, Asians do not eat it in the large quantities that we do in the US. Apparently, it's not a staple for them as it is for many vegetarians here. A very large part of my diet is soy in many different forms and I know that too much of anything isn't good. What's your take on all this, Roberto? I'd love to get your input

RobertO DurantE said:
I think that in USA the biggest problem with soy is because , its industrial transgenic soy production.
if you have the chance to eat Eco soy like they grow it here on the island, is nothing wrong with that.
The problem you have in US, is that all farmers production are transgenic and of course is cause for developing cancer.
the best is buy from small farmers and let the big business, just boycott it. Sorry I see this film as propaganda anti soy, peoples wake up please all this " good medical advise agency" they are lier. its better to make this publicity for all milk product from cow, this is bad for the health, and aspartame, and coca cola and all the junk food that you can buy in big commercial centre.
Soy is not that bad, only the way they produce it and manipulated by the big farms, take care my friends, RobertO
i drink and eat nonGMO soy..

i think it's a scam to say soy is bad for you..

believe what you want:)
i agree wit you

shaun said:
i drink and eat nonGMO soy..

i think it's a scam to say soy is bad for you..

believe what you want:)
Thanks so much for the meditation Roberto :-) To be honest, I'm not worried about my health at all. I'm healthier than I've ever been and I credit that to being veggie and now vegan. Actually, people around me seem to be amazed because I never get sick, even when everyone in my office was sick and coughing all over the place! Echinacea, Goldenseal and Chickweed are fabulous when taken properly!

I'm not going to stop eating soy, but I do think it's important to eat a balanced diet of various veggies unlike what I'm doing, eating GMO soy in some form as the main part of practically every meal of the day. I don't think it's a good idea to live almost exclusively on one thing, regardless of what it is. Just like I don't think it's a good idea to have your diet consist mainly of say, red leaf lettuce, even though it's healthy for you. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd prepare some veggies every once in a while :-)

RobertO DurantE said:
Eliza,
I think that everyday, you discover that what we are eating and thinking that it could be for our health seems not be.
So I think that if you feel good by eating soy and you ask yourself true a meditation if this product is ok, you will get the answer and like you know , all sickness start in the etheral body before it develop in the physical, so I want to give you a small meditation consisted with few sentence that once I have received from a friend. just do it after waking up in the morning and before going to sleep, I have put this text in my bath room, its the easy way not to gorget.
I HAVE A PERFECT INMUNE SYSTEM AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE
I HAVE MY BODY REGENERATE WITH NATURAL ANTIVIRAL, POWERFUL, HIGHLY EFFECTIVE, BROAD SPECTRUM.
I HAVE ACCELERATED THE REGENERATION, EFFECTIVE AND NATURAL OF MY WHOLE BODY.
ALL THIS I HAVE TO DO SO THAT THIS HAPPEN NOW AND BOUNDLESSLY.
AND EACH TIME I UP DATE IT, WILL BE EASIER TO GET IT AND I GET IT..........

You see Eliza, it take only few seconds to do it, and I am doing that now for several months and I felt the difference, may your day be filled with love, take care, RobertO

Eliza said:
Yeah, I think you have a very good point. For the longest time, I've thought that the reason soy is unhealthy is because it's mostly GMO. I always thought that since Asians have been eating it for hundreds of years, it must be ok. I did a little research though, and I from what I saw from seemingly legit sources, Asians do not eat it in the large quantities that we do in the US. Apparently, it's not a staple for them as it is for many vegetarians here. A very large part of my diet is soy in many different forms and I know that too much of anything isn't good. What's your take on all this, Roberto? I'd love to get your input

RobertO DurantE said:
I think that in USA the biggest problem with soy is because , its industrial transgenic soy production.
if you have the chance to eat Eco soy like they grow it here on the island, is nothing wrong with that.
The problem you have in US, is that all farmers production are transgenic and of course is cause for developing cancer.
the best is buy from small farmers and let the big business, just boycott it. Sorry I see this film as propaganda anti soy, peoples wake up please all this " good medical advise agency" they are lier. its better to make this publicity for all milk product from cow, this is bad for the health, and aspartame, and coca cola and all the junk food that you can buy in big commercial centre.
Soy is not that bad, only the way they produce it and manipulated by the big farms, take care my friends, RobertO


Shaun, where do you get your non-GMO soy products? I've checked my local supermarket and health food stores and all the tofu at least appeared to be GMO. I have seen some other soy products on occasion that say they're made from non-GMO soy. Any specific products or brands that you recommend?
I must say im a bit suspicious of some of the anti-soy info that is turning up, mainly in America by the way. I agree with others that yes you need to be careful you dont live of the stuff, and get a varied diet (Too much of anything is bad for you IMO) and that as long as you buy Non-GMO Soy you really shouldnt get too worried about this. Over here in the UK I notice most the Soy foods and drinks are all certified non GMO, because way back in the 90s people here especially Vegetarians and Vegans said we didnt want GMO stuff.

There are now allot of good alternatives to Soy milk available such as nut and grain milks like Rice Milk, Almond milk, I even found cheese made from peas!!! You can also make your own nut milks for nothing, just look on youtube.

I would also like to add that over here there are countless studies, some recent which show the health benefits and anti cancer effects (yes) of soy. It is making me wonder if the cows milk companies are the source of the anti soy info....
A really summary about soy and the considerations:
http://www.johnrobbins.info/blog/what-about-soy/

Personally, I avoid all non-organic soy and any processed soy products. Plus there is the moderation factor - it's good to mix up your protein sources.

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service