We're nearing the Autumnal Equinox, September 22 2017, and many of our souls are stirring in response..

the darker side of the Unseen draws us as we grow more introspective, yearning for that indefinable Something as we're surrounded by jewel tones and air redolent of spice.

we will never stop Seeking......

this is an excerpt from

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/starlight/2017/09/mabon-honor-dark-god...

if you would like to learn more, as a kick off point for your Seekings in this direction, pls see the link.

The dark goddess archetype is a rich amalgam of the crone, the dark moon woman, the unseen transformative fire beneath the rich earth, wild magic, and the intuitive subconscious. She is Baba Yaga, Persephone, Hecate, Lilith, Hel, Kali, the Morrigan, Tiamat, Cerridwen, and many more. These are not your mother goddesses. These are the aged, the hidden, the untamed, the transformative, and the magical. Now, at Mabon, it’s finally their season.

People who have a relationship with the dark goddess have a certain vibe to them. They know more than what’s spoken aloud. They are ‘old souls’ — people whose eyes are like portals into another realm. They’re most comfortable in deep conversations with other old souls. They can sit with their own pain or another’s pain and not run away, screaming. They know the twists and turns in the dark alleys of their minds and souls as well as they know the lines on their own hands. They face their own darkness as well as that of the subconscious of the entire human race. They are the people who say, ‘I see. What can we do about it?’ 

Persephone, by RahLuna. Creative Commons 3.0Persephone, by RahLuna. Creative Commons 3.0

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

<333

//I know this feeling(s) too cellularly, spacingly, dearingly well--depleting of fractal chakric upon bigger chakric to smaller to bigger, waging upon the next transparent punctured bubbled-in)) electromagnetic field+so on of all spirals at bay/be[d]side, underwhen, abovetherein, to the outer realms of such spherical mirrors/mirages)))through myself+aether(s); as sitting/idling/enduringlysurfacing,/// so as to embracingly acknowledge & transmute thru these aetheric rooted murks of fear, sadden woe/rri-somes+restlessness/es // to face what they are to show us that needs cleared--thy earthen veins settling in connectivity to crone energy woe to restore.remarry as a birthen rite; to become liven in thoughts as heavy, body-thoughts sink in carried pillow dents + circular confines of 90 degree walks to find that pieced perspective once again, so as to carry-on. whirling up _and down through our changes of blood/+/flow of conscious de/streams of psy/chemical intake, in hopes to break thru patternized/taboo frequencies that kept you from one aspect to another to progress what was/is intended to bettering; the dawnest of regenerated purity, of knowledge/awareness///of/for such encompassed Love\\\inside + out to/for those & self, so as to fluidly click-in our cells from the amiss piece, & flesh, to the next consciousness of architectural understanding level of what it is to/multi-be/learn here; but more often, more importantly, to en/mesh/tegrate these woven fabrics of illusory pains--our pains of our/alls losses & regrets that come later to fuse when empathy/awareness of that motion deepens, as e/lectric/nergy is always in motion from within+::from without; from others that was, is, to be/elementally akin to our heart/spiritually in-plant to/for love-plant, energetically therein/All that is from within their then expanded much farther out--continuum simply embarks;//it's a deep, deep knowing of [in + the rest of what's to be essence/d--here + there/s].

I love you, Addy, and dearest to All. <333 My warmest appreciation to you, `~*Karrie<333

A poem for the Equinox:

The wheel turns.
Autumn has come again.
Kindle a bittersweet fire
to welcome her
to welcome him.
As the chill falls, the air clears;
We can see for miles and miles and miles.
Balanced on the tip of the pyramid
We spin.
Let go, let go, let go----and fly!

She is waiting: auroras spreading
like a rainbow bridge
for you to walk upon, dance upon.
She will catch you if you fall
into the dark abyss of sorrow
For wisdom waits,
even in the depths.

He is waiting: stars shining
like fiery meteors in his eyes, falling
for you to catch.
He will show you how to
forget your sorrows, and dance
forget your sickness, and dance
forget your weakness, and dance.

Yes, your beloved calls you: follow!
To the highest mountain peak;
To the deepest canyon.
Wear the pink of love's blush,
The pale blue of devotion,
The deep purple of the wine
of intoxication.
Breathe deep, commune.
The air is clear,
The fire burns bittersweet.

oooooooooo.....straight from the depths of the soul.....you are truly an artist, Karrie.

thank you so much, i am so grateful...........and love you always !!!

your addy

Karrie said:

//I know this feeling(s) too cellularly, spacingly, dearingly well--depleting of fractal chakric upon bigger chakric to smaller to bigger, waging upon the next transparent punctured bubbled-in)) electromagnetic field+so on of all spirals at bay/be[d]side, underwhen, abovetherein, to the outer realms of such spherical mirrors/mirages)))through myself+aether(s); as sitting/idling/enduringlysurfacing,/// so as to embracingly acknowledge & transmute thru these aetheric rooted murks of fear, sadden woe/rri-somes+restlessness/es // to face what they are to show us that needs cleared--thy earthen veins settling in connectivity to crone energy woe to restore.remarry as a birthen rite; to become liven in thoughts as heavy, body-thoughts sink in carried pillow dents + circular confines of 90 degree walks to find that pieced perspective once again, so as to carry-on. whirling up _and down through our changes of blood/+/flow of conscious de/streams of psy/chemical intake, in hopes to break thru patternized/taboo frequencies that kept you from one aspect to another to progress what was/is intended to bettering; the dawnest of regenerated purity, of knowledge/awareness///of/for such encompassed Love\\\inside + out to/for those & self, so as to fluidly click-in our cells from the amiss piece, & flesh, to the next consciousness of architectural understanding level of what it is to/multi-be/learn here; but more often, more importantly, to en/mesh/tegrate these woven fabrics of illusory pains--our pains of our/alls losses & regrets that come later to fuse when empathy/awareness of that motion deepens, as e/lectric/nergy is always in motion from within+::from without; from others that was, is, to be/elementally akin to our heart/spiritually in-plant to/for love-plant, energetically therein/All that is from within their then expanded much farther out--continuum simply embarks;//it's a deep, deep knowing of [in + the rest of what's to be essence/d--here + there/s].

I love you, Addy, and dearest to All. <333 My warmest appreciation to you, `~*Karrie<333

i can just feel and see and smell all of this TW !! The Autumn People.......we share the same collective soul, don't we.....and the same heart.....

love you so much dear sister.......xoxox addy

Turquoise Water said:

A poem for the Equinox:

The wheel turns.
Autumn has come again.
to welcome her
to welcome him.
We spin.

like a rainbow bridge
For wisdom waits,
even in the depths.

for you to catch.
He will show you how to

To the deepest canyon.
of intoxication.
Breathe deep, commune.
The air is clear,

My spirit embraces you, addy....knowing that, in doing so, I embrace everyone here! Love to you all! And kisses!

*smiles*...i definitely felt that !!

tight circle of love in this group !

xxxxxxxxxoooooooo  addy

Turquoise Water said:

My spirit embraces you, addy....knowing that, in doing so, I embrace everyone here! Love to you all! And kisses!

I love this, <3

Turquoise Water said:

A poem for the Equinox:

The wheel turns.
Autumn has come again.
to welcome her
to welcome him.
We spin.

like a rainbow bridge
For wisdom waits,
even in the depths.

for you to catch.
He will show you how to

To the deepest canyon.
of intoxication.
Breathe deep, commune.
The air is clear,

Thanks, Karrie! I like how I can drop into your writing on so many levels and just drift and surf and sink into it....like you said...

Love\\\inside + out to/for those & self, so as to fluidly click-in our cells from the amiss piece, & flesh, to the next consciousness of architectural understanding level of what it is to/multi-be/learn here; but more often, more importantly, to en/mesh/tegrate these woven fabrics of illusory pains--our pains of our/alls losses & regrets that come later to fuse when empathy/awareness of that motion deepens, as e/lectric/nergy is always in motion from within+::from without; from others that was, is, to be/elementally akin to our heart/spiritually in-plant to/for love-plant, energetically therein/All that is from within their then expanded much farther out--continuum simply embarks

I celebrate this time as Witches' Thanksgiving...and also LOVE the idea of "Mabon" being the name of the Son of the Goddess. Here's a page that talks about that idea, and also gives some fun things to do for this season:

http://www.earthwitchery.com/mabon.html

What a lovely site, TW....things to make all our senses sing ! Yes, i have always seen this as "Thanksgiving" rather than the "official" dates in canada and the states. It has a whole different feel.......

thank you for the article !

love you !!!!! addy xoxox

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Klara posted a status
"Thank you, Steve"
24 minutes ago
Profile IconExo News

Pt 2 – Covert Recruitment into Space Marines “20 and Back” Program

On June 1, 1978, during the second day of bootcamp for the U.S. Marine Corps, Michael Christopher… See More
29 minutes ago
Profile IconExo News

Video – Illegal Military Research and Development in Antarctica!

Video interview featuring Dr Michael Salla into illegal research and development under the… See More
30 minutes ago
B3aut1fuldr3am3r updated their profile
41 minutes ago
Jason P loved Jason P's profile
1 hour ago
Midrash posted photos
1 hour ago
Profile IconExo News

Steven Spielberg Believes “We’re Not Alone in the Universe” and Used to Look for UFOs

by Aodhan Gregory October 11, 2017 (mirror.co.uk) • A Special Edition of the film Close Encounters… See More
3 hours ago
Joshua posted videos
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Raven
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Klara
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
5 hours ago
Stephen Corbett loved Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani's video
5 hours ago
Altheya replied to Awakened Rabbit's discussion Free distance energy healing
"Thank you very much ♥"
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service