_

if there are any out there who are like me,

and have a hard time getting their heads around the Kabala, this link might be of use : )

If there are any out there who have had experience with the Kabala, please do share if you will ?

love, addy

http://gnosticteachings.org/faqs/kabbalah.html

Kabbalah Basics
There are many words to describe reality, but the ultimate reality is one. Whatever our religion or language, whatever word we use to describe God or the ultimate r...
Preview by Yahoo

Views: 242

Replies to This Discussion

YES!!!

Yes, I think I feel the same way about those passages as you do, addy.  Yet, I don't think I'd describe the process as "striving."  Again, it is more like "opening to receive," and then, "receiving" the light.

Perhaps, on one side of the Tree (Right Hand Path) we are more active in our Search for Knowledge, and on the other side of the Tree (Left Hand Path), we are more magnetic, attracting what we need at the proper time. 

It's a process....

i love to read things like this...passions >>success !

thank you dear sister <3

xoxox addy

Here's an article that I read at the beginning of the year and it has kept haunting me all year through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revealing the Secret Mysteries by Izun (from The Witches Almanac, Issue 36)

The mysterious concept of Da’at in the Qabalah attracts thrill seekers and scholars alike. At times teachers will deliberately avoid speaking on the topic, leaving students all the more eager to obtain its secret mysteries. This piece sets out to reveal.

The first secret mystery to reveal is that there are no secrets, only mysteries. Simple awareness is the secret to stepping onto the path of Mysticism. Once on the path, each of us is our own teacher and our own guide.

The second secret mystery is that we choose all of what we experience. Knowledge of Da’at is the attainment of the perspective of Da’at. The knowledge attained through the perspective of Da’at is that perspective dictates reality. Perspective and hence reality itself, is personal. Any suggestion of a shared reality results from an agreed upon perspective between individuals, groups, cultures. Often this is completely subconscious, shared concepts learned and taught through the ages, the self-woven fabric of human nature. But the Da’at perspective of Creation reveals to us that we are not all constrained by these preconceptions. We are all endowed with the power of reality-dictating choice.

The third secret mystery is that freewill and fate are both true. Freewill is our choice of perspective. Fate is the myriad of possibilities presented to us, infinite perspectives of a whole we can only comprehend piecemeal. Everything we can conceive of is within the realm of possibility. Fate is the totality of possibilities. We navigate fate with our free will, which results in a progression of soul experiences. Free will dictates the near-term; fate dictates the long-term.

The fourth secret mystery is that the illusion of reality is real. The perspective looking from below to above is that of the fallen tree, the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Kingdom/Malkut sits apart from the Heavens and Knowledge/Da’at is absent. But Knowledge/Da’at isn’t non-existent, rather it is unmanifest from this perspective. The perspective looking from above to below reveals the perfected tree, the Tree of Life. Knowledge/Da’at is present and Kingdom/Malkut is absent. But Kingdom/Malkut isn’t non-existent, it is un-manifest from this perspective. Both perspectives are real an as inseparable from each other as a person and their shadow.

Our higher selves agreed to suspend our disbelief and accept that we are distinct from the Creator in order to experience Creation. As our soul experiences accumulate, they build and ascend. Eventually perspectives of the higher worlds disclose the Oneness of Creation and we come full circle, the mystery revealed.

YHVH is One. YHVH is All. We are all YHVH. We are all One. Treat yourself and others accordingly.

Turquoise Water said:

Wow, very succinct !!!

some time ago i had realized that perception is reality.

what is real to each of us is of necessity how we perceive it....but that does put the concrete definition of reality into question...how "real" is it, if it hinges on  each individual's perspective !? is it red or green ?! Both ??? just maybe different facets of the same ??

"the illusion of reality is real"...so then, illusion is real. Real is perspective.

for me, that smacks of magic and glamory lol.....like everything does, hehe...

and, my gatekeeper learnings did teach me that we do have choices of next life scenarios, and choices of different paths to take throughout those lives...hmm...choosing from Fate's buffet....

but what blew me away was this part of that piece TW:

"Our higher selves agreed to suspend our disbelief and accept that we are distinct from the Creator in order to experience Creation."

had never thought of it that way......but yes... makes perfect sense to me.

thank you thank you !!

much love, addy

TW said:
Here's an article that I read at the beginning of the year and it has kept haunting me all year through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revealing the Secret Mysteries by Izun (from The Witches Almanac, Issue 36)

The mysterious concept of Da’at in the Qabalah attracts thrill seekers and scholars alike. At times teachers will deliberately avoid speaking on the topic, leaving students all the more eager to obtain its secret mysteries. This piece sets out to reveal.

The first secret mystery to reveal is that there are no secrets, only mysteries. Simple awareness is the secret to stepping onto the path of Mysticism. Once on the path, each of us is our own teacher and our own guide.

The second secret mystery is that we choose all of what we experience. Knowledge of Da’at is the attainment of the perspective of Da’at. The knowledge attained through the perspective of Da’at is that perspective dictates reality. Perspective and hence reality itself, is personal. Any suggestion of a shared reality results from an agreed upon perspective between individuals, groups, cultures. Often this is completely subconscious, shared concepts learned and taught through the ages, the self-woven fabric of human nature. But the Da’at perspective of Creation reveals to us that we are not all constrained by these preconceptions. We are all endowed with the power of reality-dictating choice.

The third secret mystery is that freewill and fate are both true. Freewill is our choice of perspective. Fate is the myriad of possibilities presented to us, infinite perspectives of a whole we can only comprehend piecemeal. Everything we can conceive of is within the realm of possibility. Fate is the totality of possibilities. We navigate fate with our free will, which results in a progression of soul experiences. Free will dictates the near-term; fate dictates the long-term.

The fourth secret mystery is that the illusion of reality is real. The perspective looking from below to above is that of the fallen tree, the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Kingdom/Malkut sits apart from the Heavens and Knowledge/Da’at is absent. But Knowledge/Da’at isn’t non-existent, rather it is unmanifest from this perspective. The perspective looking from above to below reveals the perfected tree, the Tree of Life. Knowledge/Da’at is present and Kingdom/Malkut is absent. But Kingdom/Malkut isn’t non-existent, it is un-manifest from this perspective. Both perspectives are real an as inseparable from each other as a person and their shadow.

Our higher selves agreed to suspend our disbelief and accept that we are distinct from the Creator in order to experience Creation. As our soul experiences accumulate, they build and ascend. Eventually perspectives of the higher worlds disclose the Oneness of Creation and we come full circle, the mystery revealed.

YHVH is One. YHVH is All. We are all YHVH. We are all One. Treat yourself and others accordingly.

It's interesting, isn't it addy, that Da'at (or Daath) is similar to the word "Death." And I would say that from the other dimension, Death does not exist. Or perhaps it is seen more as a "birth" into that dimension.

Anyway, I'm glad you found the article illuminating. I've always wondered about Da'at and why it was shown differently than the other Sephiroth.

BTW, the new Witches' Almanac is pretty awesome:
http://thewitchesalmanac.com/

i looked up Da'at, to get more insight...and got this from Wiki:

Da'at or Daas ("Knowledge", Hebrew: דעת[ˈdaʕaθ]) is a Hebrew word that means Knowledge. In the branch of Jewish mysticism known as Kabbalah, Da'at is the location (the mystical state) where all ten sefirot in the Tree of Life are united as one.

so.....i guess it's not different, but the all inclusive state, of the sephirot ?

I am really looking forward to the time ( if i'm still on this plane) when we can truly communicate at will with the dimension into which people have died.......and to experience the non-existence of death...and yes, " birth" into that dimension !

on the other hand hehe....we might not be able to be rid of people we were glad to see the last of !

i have always loved the Witches Almanac...for many years it maintained the feel of antiquity : )

much much love TW...addy xoxxoxox

Turquoise Water said:

It's interesting, isn't it addy, that Da'at (or Daath) is similar to the word "Death." And I would say that from the other dimension, Death does not exist. Or perhaps it is seen more as a "birth" into that dimension.

Anyway, I'm glad you found the article illuminating. I've always wondered about Da'at and why it was shown differently than the other Sephiroth.

BTW, the new Witches' Almanac is pretty awesome:
http://thewitchesalmanac.com/

The closest depiction I've found to being able to communicate at will with that higher dimension is in the Celestine Prophecy book, The Tenth Insight. I think that's the one. The people in it are at different levels of spiritual development. At a certain level, if one can vibrate without fear, one becomes invisible to those who would cause harm. And those who have crossed over (died) can be seen/sensed at that level if they wish.

There's definitely a point where the spiritual development of a human can change the vibration and dimensional focus of the entity. I think sometimes we do this without consciously remembering it.

I met a lady once in a bookstore. We got to talking and she kept looking at me quite intensely. Finally, she told me that she had been in the hospital and had almost died. She said somebody WHO LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE ME (!) had come to her in the hospital and then she was able to recover.

Of course I don't remember doing anything like that! But I just thought it was odd. I tried to find her again after that but mysteriously lost her address and could only remember her first name. Weird.

I never told anybody about this before. It feels strange to say it, but it really did happen to me.

Hi TW !!

i have thought the same way for some time....

after i finished my complementary medicine course (full time for 14 days straight, half of which we spent getting rid of our old baggage so we could advance, and learning how to meditate effectively in order to communicate with Other) people at work told me i was different.

i was able to do even more than i could before, but one day someone i had befriended online wrote to me..........her husband had end stage cancer, and had terrible abdominal pain. He knew nothing of me except for the occasional joke from me that she'd relay to him. He woke her up the night before and said Addy is here, and she has her hand on my stomach.......and the pain is gone.

I was blown away....

i think ....maybe.... we have subconscious access to our higher selves that asks and enables the higher self to go where they're needed, without our conscious knowledge ???

after corresponding for some time more, she disappeared and i could not reach her....

i do know that my Gatekeeper activities continue every night without my consciousness involved....it's not needed, apparently.

and yes, i do believe now that our frequencies change.

much love, addy

Turquoise Water said:

The closest depiction I've found to being able to communicate at will with that higher dimension is in the Celestine Prophecy book, The Tenth Insight. I think that's the one. The people in it are at different levels of spiritual development. At a certain level, if one can vibrate without fear, one becomes invisible to those who would cause harm. And those who have crossed over (died) can be seen/sensed at that level if they wish.

There's definitely a point where the spiritual development of a human can change the vibration and dimensional focus of the entity. I think sometimes we do this without consciously remembering it.

I met a lady once in a bookstore. We got to talking and she kept looking at me quite intensely. Finally, she told me that she had been in the hospital and had almost died. She said somebody WHO LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE ME (!) had come to her in the hospital and then she was able to recover.

Of course I don't remember doing anything like that! But I just thought it was odd. I tried to find her again after that but mysteriously lost her address and could only remember her first name. Weird.

I never told anybody about this before. It feels strange to say it, but it really did happen to me.

Awesome! I know that I would choose to participate in healing whether conscious here and now or in another dimension! I am so glad to know you have had a similar experience or confirmation, dear addy.

I was told of many Catholic saints who were said to bilocate. Somehow Padre Pio was mentioned several times:

https://www.ewtn.com/padrepio/mystic/bilocation.htm

Then there are the many Hindu saints and gurus...you don't have to be "perfect" to do this! Maybe you only have to run into someone who "remembers" you.... eh? ;-)

http://tomkenyon.com/siddhis

yes...for sure we don't have to be perfect.

it happened to one of my teachers, too...and though she did disappoint me as i got to know her better ( very insecure, and very very materialistic ...even though i know first hand that she is incredibly talented !!!!), people had told her that they saw her in their dreams and that she had healed them....she had no conscious knowledge of doing it.

and who knows, it could also be what we wish for, in our souls.....part of us hears it and, looking at an overview of the whole picture,  sometimes says OK ! : )

great articles dear one !!!! i love this stuff ........

xoxoxoxoxo addy

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Dean replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"Lol jelly you only fooling yourself. As i said in my previous comment. ;)"
6 minutes ago
Chris deRoux replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"May I have a reading Please?Will I be with who Im supposed to be with soon?Thanks"
33 minutes ago
Venice updated their profile
34 minutes ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
35 minutes ago
Jess replied to Jess's discussion What is this called?
1 hour ago
Jess posted a discussion

What is this called?

For the life of me I can't remember the name of this ancient pyramid. I screenshot this from a…See More
1 hour ago
Dean replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"lol dont mind what jelly says, he lives in his own little world:) i wouldnt take anything he says…"
1 hour ago
jeeva replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"May I have a reading please? Anything that comes through..don't have a specific…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service