Most of the reincarnated Pleiadians like myself have eating disorders, as we tend to eat lesser amount of food compared to normal average Human Beings.

One of the reasons for these dietary disorders occurring is that the younger starseeds have very powerful unconscious memories of living on the Pleiades, in tinier & thinner bodies. They are used to eating ting amounts o food which on the Pleiades is normal. These starseeds are unaware that it is impossible to eat such tiny amounts of food on earth and remain healthy...!

They need to realize that they are NOW on EARTH inhabiting a human body which needs larger amounts of food to sustain it. They are not on the Pleiades, inhabiting a Pleiadian body which also takes nourishment from pranic energy.

If you are currently suffering  from an eating disorder and you wish to overcome the illness, you are encouraged to follow recommendations which are below:

1) The first thing to do is fully realize that the human body does need certain amount of solid food to remain healthy & strong. Therefore, starseeds need to develop their own dietary needs combine Pleiadian & Earth principles.

2)Gradually change your eating habits, so that you begin to consume food which is naturally high in pranic energy. As you do this, you will develop a healthy and attractive physical body..! :-)

Food and Liquids high in pranic energy includes:

1. Natural fresh fruit and vegetables (eat when in season).

2. Natural foods like fresh cheese, Butter and yoghurt.

3. Unprocessed or lightly processed foods including whole grain breads and unrefined sugar.

4. Foods with a high water content such as soup.

5. Foods that you feel naturally drawn to.

6. Natural honey and malt type foods.

7. High carbohydrate foods like pasta, bread and natural flour products.

8. Pure water (if necessary filter your drinking and cooking water).

9. Natural fresh fruits and vegetable drinks or smoothies, orange & also tomatoes juices.

10. Dry fruits such as walnut, raisin, almond, pine nuts are excellent source of energy :-) 

For more physical energy, try eating radish, red capsicum, peppers, chillies and hot spicy food.

As you may have noticed, this list is quite extensive and highly adaptable to suit individuals tastes. You are encouraged to eat well balanced, high pranic, energy diet. THIS IS SUITABLE FOR ALL STARSEEDS..... :-) <3

Peace, Love & light to all.....!!! :-*

Views: 2169

Replies to This Discussion

While our Pleiadian past incarnations are very important to us all, as they have instilled in us a strong desire for UNITY (oneness), Peace, Tolerance and Non- Materialism, remember you have entered this present lifetime on Earth, as a Volunteer..! You chose deliberately to come to Earth this lifetime to complete a spiritual mission, not to become addicted to trying to regain a lighter, smaller Pleiadian figure.... :-p

"Facts are to the mind what food is to the body...." ;-)

Maybe this is why I have become so tiny! Sometimes people comment on my size and it makes me a little sad because I feel that I should be this light. However, this is due in much part to the fact that I have been detoxing my body and my diet changed last year in the fall from semi-healthy vegetarian to mostly raw vegan, and it has certainly made a difference. I think I will have to gain some muscle mass this summer though :)

I have been sick for while, but I am having problems eating all of a sudden. my guide has been on my butt about eating only fruit and vegis and even though I am unable to eat much of it, its at least something healthy. lol This is great! I went no beef/pork and now im having trouble eating anything, so im pretty much vegan all of a sudden. do you mind if I print this out? XD

Love and Light - Katara

I Prefer Vegetables And Grains. The Occasional Special Berry Fruit :)

Cheese Is A Heavenly Treat Though I Am A Hypocrite As I Have Never Milked Or Cared Or Befriended A Cow Or Bull.

Vegetarianism is the way, folks... I think!

Denis

The problem with cheese is it is pasteurized and manufactured by corporations who can put any cancer causing chemicals they please into their products. Not to mention it is HIGHLY addictive. It's been shown that it's actually as addictive if not more than meth.

Denis Buckley-Rothwell said:

Cheese Is A Heavenly Treat Though I Am A Hypocrite As I Have Never Milked Or Cared Or Befriended A Cow Or Bull.

Denis

Bingo!  Hugs

kanchan said:

"Facts are to the mind what food is to the body...." ;-)

I did a double-take on this. cheese is addictive? I knew about the whole pasturized thing, but I didnt know cheese was that bad for you.

Astreia said:

The problem with cheese is it is pasteurized and manufactured by corporations who can put any cancer causing chemicals they please into their products. Not to mention it is HIGHLY addictive. It's been shown that it's actually as addictive if not more than meth.

Denis

You Must try organic Cheese from Britain or Ireland. i don't find cheese addictive!

Astreia said:

Denis

That explains so much... I've had a horrible relationship with food all my life. Thank you! Love and Light <3

If the relationship with food is a central point... this must be a pretty good sign that I have no connection with the Pleiades... Unless there is an exception regarding Pleiadians who've volunteered to incarnate in Italy... I've NEVER been thin (unfortunately) and I love eating good food... :) Much love and thank you so much for this interesting information you shared!

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service