Is there such a thing? I mean,an indicating of being from the Pleiades in ones natal chart..?

Views: 3953

Replies to This Discussion

Whaaa? So confusing! I'd love to understand it better...a link, perhaps?

I'm Saggittarius, Cancer Rising...(just like Nostradamus) and born December 20th 1978 in Newburgh NY @ 6ish pm. I'd appreciate anything you could tell me about that ;) Thanks!
Astrology is Mathematical. The more precise the conjunction of astrological objects/astrological point to Pleiades, greater is the probability that you could be a Pleiadian Star Seed. This technique can be utilized for any Star System.

Sun Sign is not the main or only indicator. Millions of children are born every week, not all born between Taurus 28 to Gemini 1 degree are Pleiadian Star Seeds. You must find the Ascendant and Moon Sign. These are fast moving objects, and when Ascendant conjuncts 28 taurus to 1 Gemini [Alcyone is presently 0 Gemini], the probability of the Soul being Pleiadian is extremely high.

There is another chart, not yet properly studied by even top astrologers. This is the Draconic Chart, [refer Astro.com, extended chart selection to create a Draconic Chart].
This chart gives past life clues. If your Draconic Ascendant, Moon or Sun is 28 Taurus to 1 Gemini, then you are most likely to have had a past lifeline as a Pleiadian.

Other subtle clues exist, you can read my Star Seed snapshot readings for generic Star Seed traits and specifics, in the very long thread "Hi from India"

Ascendant or Asteroid KARMA conjunct the Galactic Center or the Super Galactic Center indicate that the Soul is an intergalactic Wanderer. Such a Soul is not limited to one Star System, there will be aspects to Pleiades, Regulus, Arcturus etc in such charts.

Asteroid ATLANTIS, DNA, SPIRIT and AURA throw further light

If your have DNA conjunct Ascendant in Pleiades, the you have Pleiadian DNA activated and ready to use in your genetic makeup.

The more specifically you investigate. the more certainty you will have.

-TMS
I have no taurus at all in my chart but i was paladian at a time, of course I travel around so its not my real home
Funny... I was doing a little searching on my own, and through my Birthdate (November 18th, 1983) I specifically landed on your Website. Synchronistic... Regardless, am wondering if my chart has any significance to the Pleiades?

Sun Scorpio 26.08 Ascendant Gemini 7.22
Moon Taurus 7.59 II Gemini 28.38
Mercury Sagittarius 7.11 III Cancer 16.52
Venus Libra 10.12 IV Leo 6.45
Mars Libra 0.22 V Virgo 3.17
Jupiter Sagittarius 16.15 VI Libra 14.37
Saturn Scorpio 9.30 VII Sagittarius 7.22
Uranus Sagittarius 8.34 VIII Sagittarius 28.38
Neptune Sagittarius 27.47 IX Capricorn 16.52
Pluto Scorpio 0.31 Midheaven Aquarius 6.45
Lilith Aquarius 27.28 XI Pisces 3.17
Asc node Gemini 15.52 XII Aries 14.37

I also read this years ago without it having held ANY meaning on me until this point in time where a Google Search re-brought it to my attention... The linkage held between November 17th at midnight intrigued me...

33 Degrees
Number of the Master.
© Olga Morales

"'With November, the Pleid-month, many primitive people began their year; and on the day of the midnight culmination of the Pleiades, November 17, no petition was presented in vain to the ancient Kings of Persia; the same event gave the signal at Busiris for the commencement of the feast of Isis, and regulated less immediately the celebrations connected with the 52 year cycle of the Mexicans. Australian tribes to this day dance in honour of the 'Seven Sisters'. 15 The months of May and November and their numerous festivals and celebrations are all associated with the Seven Sisters. Their rising in November marked the time for worship of deceased family and friends. 'Egyptian texts allude to Pleiades' archaic significance as Krittitas, judges of men, assigning them also to seven planetary spheres as the seven Hathors. The dead had to speak the names of these Goddesses to pass their 'critical' examination and enter paradise"

Lavandar said:
Yes, there are indicators. Check out my webstie  www.starseedhotline.com
and read Discovery of Star Markings.
Lavandar
In my draconic chart I have 24.35 Asc in Scorpio. What does that tell you about my star origin then..?

TMS said:
Astrology is Mathematical. The more precise the conjunction of astrological objects/astrological point to Pleiades, greater is the probability that you could be a Pleiadian Star Seed. This technique can be utilized for any Star System.

Sun Sign is not the main or only indicator. Millions of children are born every week, not all born between Taurus 28 to Gemini 1 degree are Pleiadian Star Seeds. You must find the Ascendant and Moon Sign. These are fast moving objects, and when Ascendant conjuncts 28 taurus to 1 Gemini [Alcyone is presently 0 Gemini], the probability of the Soul being Pleiadian is extremely high.

There is another chart, not yet properly studied by even top astrologers. This is the Draconic Chart, [refer Astro.com, extended chart selection to create a Draconic Chart].
This chart gives past life clues. If your Draconic Ascendant, Moon or Sun is 28 Taurus to 1 Gemini, then you are most likely to have had a past lifeline as a Pleiadian.

Other subtle clues exist, you can read my Star Seed snapshot readings for generic Star Seed traits and specifics, in the very long thread "Hi from India"

Ascendant or Asteroid KARMA conjunct the Galactic Center or the Super Galactic Center indicate that the Soul is an intergalactic Wanderer. Such a Soul is not limited to one Star System, there will be aspects to Pleiades, Regulus, Arcturus etc in such charts.

If your have DNA conjunct Ascendant in Pleiades, the you have Pleiadian DNA activated and ready to use in your genetic makeup.

-TMS
How do you find DNA in the chart at astro com?

TMS said:

-TMS
How would one find this information out?? I would dearly love to find out!
You could check if you have anything from 25 degrees Taurus,and to 02 degrees Gemini. This is around the Pleiadean area.

twinkletink2010 said:
How would one find this information out?? I would dearly love to find out!

My birth chart has Pluto at 28 degrees and most of the minor asteroids (Ceres, Pallas, Vesta) are in the so called "Starseed Activation Degrees)

Although, Pluto is a very slow moving planet and stays in a degree long than other planets...

Also, Sun/Moon midpoint in the Pleiadean area.

I highly recommend taking advantage of the gifts that are available to you through Lavandar, Arielle and their entire team at startseehotline.com.  It will give you an abundance of insight into your rights of passage - what you will really benefit by focusing your energy on, as well as a glimpse into the fabric of your past.  Amazing women! 

Do the star markings apply only to inner planets?

I was wondering if any one could tell me my markings......born 20th of march 1982 at 12:34p.m.

New jersey, usa

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service